KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth_Seas: The Sparrabeth Awards

Sparrabeth_Seas: The Sparrabeth Awards
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Savvy--you are ever so on the money!! Fine as frog hair works by this new person and thanks for sharing!! Awesome--so glad y'all think the way you do and have the ability to make it be in this time and space. Awesome indeed!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 04:00 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 06:19 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Yea team--and I even know how and I also know what!! OH BOY

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:31 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

where specifically do we nominate, Savvy? Just leave a comment under the nominations post?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 10:39 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yup - just comment on the nom post and use this format for nominating:

Title:
Author:
Category:
Rating:
Story Link:
Author Profile Link:
Author's e-mail:

big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 10:42 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

alrighty.

I think I'm gonna enter mine in the AWE one.

if willo nominates hers, mine'll be pwned. big grin

I think I'm gonna be pwned anyway, but hey, no harm in trying. >.<

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Mar 20th, 2008 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 02:30 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

any new categories--good grief I am just about beside myself becos this means I get the benefit--I get to read what others consider to be good--maybe I've seen them, maybe not--it's exciting. I want those best of the best becos bad grammar and unintelligble sentences just make me want to pull my teeth out with my fingers. Really steams--mostly everything I read last round just fit so nicely--lots of talented people and understand, I'm a point and nominate kinda girl--I already had most of y'all on my list--I'll second if it's required for anyone here in our KMC group--I've not read anything that hasn't given pleasure--wish there was a category so we could nominate the joyous bits that get written here--cos y'all know--it's some funnnnnyyyy stuff.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 11:11 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

The ones that are for the points of view...do they have to be in first person? Or can they just be getting inside one of the character's heads?

I'm so excited about this. Is there a way to view all the nominations and then read them all?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 02:22 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

For the POV categories, we prefer it to be in first person - but if you want to submit a fic that gets inside one of their heads we'll review it and see if it would fit into the category and let you know.

Well, we keep the nominations screened for privacy reasons, but all the nominations will be posted on the voting page in two weeks smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 02:45 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I know a great story I'd like to nominate, but it's not completed yet. Can it still be nominated?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 02:49 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Haha I'll second that nom if it's for Vulnerant Omnes--- there's a "best incomplete fic" category that seems perfect. smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:05 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Oh, quick note - if you're seconding - you just need to say something along the lines of "I second the nomination of (story title) by (author pen name)" big grin

Yeah, an incomplete story can be nominated into any category except "best complete fic" and most likely "best oneshot" or "drabble" wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:12 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Gotcha. I will second nominations as soon as they are posted.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 04:19 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Haha!! I 3rd that Nominination Willo n Kate! lol Vulnerant Omnes is an amazing story!! HOT HOT HOT!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 06:09 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Wait, is this "Vulnerant Omnes" being posted by the author? If not, then it doesn't need to be seconded. Only fics nominated by the actual author need to be seconded - if thats the case, the author just needs to ask someone to second the fic wink

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, I just got a bit confused and wanted to make sure I everything was out on the table smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 01:26 PM
katelovespirate

Well, I've posted a few nominations up. I know there are a few more stories I want to nominate, but I'll get to that later at some point. now if someone wanted to nominate 'wrong decision, right reasons', being my only completed fic, that would be charming, just for publicity's sake.

AND< since we're a forum, and have to watch each other's backs and all, I am a bit behind on which people here have fanfics written and/or underway--- why don't you post the links here again to remind me so I can nominate you? smile I've done Willo's "One or the Other", (brilliant), but I know others here write-- I just forget where they are.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 02:29 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Savvy, what if a story is nominated by its author and someone else nominates it for another category? Is that seconding? Sorry. I love this idea and I think you've got something really great here and it's so great you have established rules to make things fair and official, but I just wanted to be clear on that.

The people who don't belong to the forum but win for their stories should be notified and given a formal invitation to join us. We need some new blood, don't you think?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:00 AM
katelovespirate

I'm sorry Willo--- did you want your story in a different category?? I can switch it if you prefer--- I was not really familiar with all the categories so it might fit somewhere else better.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:03 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I have no idea about anything. Lol.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:10 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

If its nominated in a different category, that doesn't count as seconding. But don't worry Willo, you're clear - I seconded the nom on your two stories so its all good wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:34 AM