KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

S02E10 - Truth & Consequences
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

Official Episode Preview

Peter travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93% of the world's population in the future -- or so he believes. Niki returns to Micah with bad news. To right a wrong, Monica puts her abilities to the test. Hiro goes after his father's killer. Meanwhile, Matt uses his mental abilities to track down the last person in the Company photo. Nathan learns his brother is alive. Outside of New York, Maya must choose between Alejandro and Sylar.

Truth & Consequences Preview

Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 04:16 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Looks like there will be much flinging about of powers from evolved human to evolved human!

Seems Peter gets on Hiro's bad side through association.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 05:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Wonder if that is how Peter will get the scar.. if he actually does get it now.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 02:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I hope he doesnt.. that scar is 'eh' looking

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 04:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

I believe it is.. but how would a guy with cellular regeneration get a scar? messed

Unless Kenseis sword is special.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:55 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The writers hinted that Peter chose to not regenerate his scar from the Dark Future...which implies that with control the ability can become active instead of passive.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:19 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Ive been dying to see this episode for a week, just that shot of Hiro sneaking up on Peter has had me excited since last monday.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 04:50 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
The writers hinted that Peter chose to not regenerate his scar from the Dark Future...which implies that with control the ability can become active instead of passive.
i have a question about that in the claire bennet thread...

oh and 11 hours and 15 min

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I also read somthing that said the scar was from the fact that peter never got claires power in that timeline, and the writers thought it was cool and left it even though claire was saved

They have hinted and eluded to lots of things, but i bet the writers are not even sure themselves as i have seen numerous interviews that change facts from time to time, and we know that the first season was only written for a certain amount of shows before it was picked up by NBC so i bet alot of stuff is really up in the air

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:22 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

9 hours 30 min!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:26 PM
exanda kane

Hurry up and shove it on a stream then

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:02 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

no

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:13 PM
exanda kane

Nevermind the edit, shan't wind up kids again.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:06 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

4 hours.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:12 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hurry up already O_O

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:32 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

27 Minutos!

Suck it kids!

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:33 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

3 hours

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:51 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maya's dumb to the point where I don't even like her anymore. Ugh.

The only difference between her and Sylar is that Sylar actually knows what he's doing. That's all.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:52 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by InnerRise
Maya's dumb to the point where I don't even like her anymore. Ugh.

The only difference between her and Sylar is that Sylar actually knows what he's doing. That's all.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
And that Sylar is kinda cool.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:01 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I love this show and all, but Heroes has got to be the most frustrating show ever!!!

Imagine how many of the conflicts in the show would be solved if the characters actually tried to reason with each other before they go trying to kill each other.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:19 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote