KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

S02E10 - Truth & Consequences
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
[B]
We got way too much of Claire mourning someone we all know isnt dead, if they didnt already reveal that Bennet lived I wouldnt mind. We got way too many scenes of Micah and his family, though im glad he beat the shit out of his dumbass cousin. And Niki once again made us all hate her more, "being a hero is what got your father killed", no ***** you not listening to anyone got him killed.

Yeah, I've seen the episode, no need to summarise it all again.

If you had noticed, not alot does happen each Heroes episode; if you are after action, then why are you watching Heroes? I can only assume that you watch it in a superficial manner, in which case, I see very little attraction as a viewer.

And you're ridiculous, Mairuzu.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:14 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hells yea i am

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol at Hiro running towards peter for like 5 minutes, this season just hasn't captivated me as much as the first did although I still like it there ain't much in the way of action, just people getting shot.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 08:11 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I Still think hiro looks funny when he runs like that.. cant really take him seriously yet

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:38 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I wonder if they did that as a joke after the stupid ending last year where Sylar just stood there. laughing out loud

Hopefully next week they will show a different version of that scene.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:44 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Putte

Ugh, this was a boring episode... I thought Niki was going to become a little badass and kick butt. But no, they saved that for next show...

Was the power of the redhead revealed?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:20 PM
Darth Putte is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah, the back of her head had the amazing ability to absorb bullets. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AstroFan
I wonder if they did that as a joke after the stupid ending last year where Sylar just stood there. laughing out loud

Hopefully next week they will show a different version of that scene.
I don't see how it could have been a joke in reference to last year being that they're unrelated.

Different version? No. It's going to be the same exact thing we saw except......................wait for it....................it won't cut to black......we'll actually get to see what happens.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:32 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Well alot of time the cliffhangers from the last week are differnet the next week, just like Bennet waking up last night and Peter meeting future Hiro.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:46 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I thought it was a fantastic episode, myself.

I want to learn more about the Group of 12, goddammit! And now most of them are dead!!! mad

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:59 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the life of me I can't figure out why they won't reveal the powers of those Group Members that have them.

Maybe some lose them as they age or someone took them away or something.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 12:15 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by InnerRise
For the life of me I can't figure out why they won't reveal the powers of those Group Members that have them.

Maybe some lose them as they age or someone took them away or something.

I don't think its that so much as not all of the original group had abilities.
I mean think about it. All of the people that haven't demonstrated abilities have had other very important uses in the company group.

Kaito was the cooperate tycoon.
Arthur was the lawyer
Victoria was the biological scientist

If they didn't have an ability they still certainly had a purpose.
Also there are hints to suggest not all the founders had abilities. Kaito suggested that he's been waiting for one of his line to gain abilities and Arthur was almost certainly without abilities.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Nov 28th, 2007 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 12:45 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read the bolded part carefully.

.......reveal the powers of those Group Members that have them.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 12:51 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Read the bolded part carefully.

I know but damn people have such a fit every single time one of the group is not shown with an ability.

It gets really annoying and old. Not everyone in the show has to have a power. In fact I'm very thankful allot of them don't.
IMO it adds allot to the show by mixing it up with interesting characters without abilities.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 01:39 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Entity
I know but damn people have such a fit every single time one of the group is not shown with an ability.

It gets really annoying and old. Not everyone in the show has to have a power. In fact I'm very thankful allot of them don't.
IMO it adds allot to the show by mixing it up with interesting characters without abilities.
No. You didn't know. You didn't read carefully enough or else didn't know what it meant.

If you did, you wouldn't have waisted time with your previous post telling me about something that I didn't even say.

And now you're over reacting for the sake of over reacting and for the sake of having something to say which has nothing to do with anything that's been previously said.

I said something......you misunderstood.......instead of acknowledging this and ending it......you start ranting on about something you just pulled out of your arse.

Pretty much sums it up.

Read more carefully next time please.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:07 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I didn't like this episode at all... boring, it didn't have any impact, it was all a set up for next week... I had my doubts about Maya, but god this time I hate her so... she's totally gullible... and as much as Sylar could be a bad ass, I didn't like him at all this week... the way he killed Alejandro was totally lame and rushed, though kissing Maya right away was cool, it still didn't save him... Claire, erm... Peter, erm... only Adam stay true to his character through out the episode, killing Victoria in a way Peter wouldn't suspect.... and Micah beating up his stupid cousin was great too... other than that, it was a cheap, simple filler episode... good cliffhanger, but totally wasted since we saw it a week ago

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:25 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was completely disappointed with Monica's Break In Sequence.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:35 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I was completely disappointed with Monica's Break In Sequence.

Oh that too... I can believe how they managed to make her dumb, she's a good character, but she was retarded this week:

1st: why didn't she closed the bag properly?, 2nd:, and most importantly, why didnt she escaped through the window she came in? confused
WHY?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:14 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

No. You didn't know. You didn't read carefully enough or else didn't know what it meant.

If you did, you wouldn't have waisted time with your previous post telling me about something that I didn't even say.

And now you're over reacting for the sake of over reacting and for the sake of having something to say which has nothing to do with anything that's been previously said.

I said something......you misunderstood.......instead of acknowledging this and ending it......you start ranting on about something you just pulled out of your arse.

Pretty much sums it up.

Read more carefully next time please.

Yes! I knew exactly what you were bitching about and no that's not something I pulled out of my ass. You along with several other people have continuously went on about how when are they gonna show such and suchs power when it comes to the 12. Like I said its getting really old and wouldn't even be as interesting as they're making it by having it mixed up more as it would be in reality, with the different kinds of power.

So get off your high horse. Its getting really old.

As for the rest of the episode,

Micah kicking his cousin's ass was sweet. I was so ready for it as soon as he saw his back pack was gone.
When Nikki blamed DL's death on his being a hero I just wanted Micah to call her on it right there by saying no he died because of you.
Why didn't Monica go Bruce Lee on those thugs?
Peter is starting to be more of an idiot like allot of the others. I don't like it at all. Before it was understandable but come on. Read Adam's mind already.
Where's Matt when Sylar has Molly? Can Mohinder not just call him and have him deal with it?
Clarie making Elle look like a tard was nice.

Also I'd like to see an episode later on down the line where a fully developed and controlled Peter comes from the future and saves everything from utter destruction. Not this season but around 3 or 5 maybe.

I just kept thinking of that because of the way Hiro is starting to so freely jump around time and Peter's continued growth in the show.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 04:15 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by S_D_J
I didn't like this episode at all... boring, it didn't have any impact, it was all a set up for next week... I had my doubts about Maya, but god this time I hate her so... she's totally gullible... and as much as Sylar could be a bad ass, I didn't like him at all this week... the way he killed Alejandro was totally lame and rushed, though kissing Maya right away was cool, it still didn't save him... Claire, erm... Peter, erm... only Adam stay true to his character through out the episode, killing Victoria in a way Peter wouldn't suspect.... and Micah beating up his stupid cousin was great too... other than that, it was a cheap, simple filler episode... good cliffhanger, but totally wasted since we saw it a week ago

I COMPLETELY AGREE! Maya is a complete dumb ass. How can she trust a stranger over her twin brother, but I knew that Alejandro was going to die because his relevance was quickly running out and Maya had to learn how to control her power eventually erm Peter really disappointed me for not know what Adam was doing by untying Vicky. I knew that Adam had every intention to kill her because he untied her before they could leave and he knew that she was going to try to kill them. I love how Claire finally grew a pair and I was extremely let down by the Monica thing because her power is so freakin' cool. I was also relieved that Micah finally whooped his ugly cousin's ass. I didn't think that the little guy had it in him, (even though his mom is a super strong schizophrenic psycho and his dad was a escaped convict.)

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Nov 28th, 2007 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 04:06 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote