KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

S02E10 - Truth & Consequences
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
How cliche, Internet geeks are over analysing every thing.

Quite funny that. But then again, considering the silly anime crap on your signature, you're hardly free from the clichés now, are you?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 10:17 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Peter never met him, only mohinder.

He enters your dreams.. or something more then that...

Peter just has dreams of future events.. idk.. its weird

I know that, its just a lame plot line that may come into fruition.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by exanda kane
Quite funny that. But then again, considering the silly anime crap on your signature, you're hardly free from the clichés now, are you?
soz hard man wont happen again.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:19 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

*FLEX*

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:10 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

How cliche, Internet geeks are over analysing every thing.
Just by posting that post you're a cliche. Not to mention the fact that you just made up a "cliche" and applied it to where you saw fit.

You're Done now.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:16 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by S_D_J
For a while let's forget about daydreaming. I'll get back to that later.

He was standing up talking, as mentioned by Adam, and then it was like he completely lost tracked of the conversation and then came around holding that piece of paper.

He didnt have that piece of paper before, where did he get it from?

now I thought he went back in time, that's almost obvious because he wasn't in the street at the beginning of the episode, he appears, he phases in the street, the same FX and sound used when Hiro travels in and out of time.

(please log in to view the image)

Now that was time travel, the thing is he did so in a memory.

That's where daydreaming comes in. How would you explain to be talking one minute and then be in an entirely different place in the other, and then come back to where you were. That's daydreaming, you don't need to have a power to experience it, the thing here it's the piece of paper in his hand, and the fact that he never moved and the exact moment (as express by Adam) he started shouting.

I pretty much doubt it was "the" exact same piece of paper he got the first time he went to the future with Caitlin. I doubt he kept it since he was strip naked and hose down from head to toe, and then given a different set of clothes

I said the same thing happened when he lied unconscious, he travel through time while dreaming(being unconscious), never moved from the place, and by the look of it it happened in a second (though I can prove it).
Again the same thing happened when he went into a coma, he saw the future, he saw himself exploding, he saw Nathan being there with him, and it all happened in a second....
other times can be the conversation he had with Charles ( in a dream) when Charles died/was dying... and the flying dream, and Nathan being there as well, which came true.

that's why I said it's related, it's the same thing and it might be the same power (Charles most likely... or maybe Angela's).

I wasn't "jumping around". While they are different situations, they are the same thing (or at least related) in the context of the show... so far.

It's true you didn't say anything about daydreaming, Entity said that. You say you think he wasn't sleeping. I don't think you need to be asleep to daydream, that's the whole point of daydreaming

Hope that's clear enough

I agree completely!

Yea I think Charles and that kid Mohinder met had the same power. If you remember he also took Mohinder to the past with his parents. I just think Charles could communicate and knew Peter was there because they had the same ability and he was sending Peter a message the only way he could when he thought Peter would need it the most. Like instead of taking him back or forward in time he just pulled Peter back through time.

The more I think about this the more convinced I am Charles and the kid had the same ability.

Oh and InnerRise, quit trying to be so condescending to everyone else!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Nov 29th, 2007 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:32 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

That's what you think!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:08 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by exanda kane
That's what you think!
Exactly.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:40 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

That's what you think!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:45 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what you think they think.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:53 PM
exanda kane

That's what you think!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 10:07 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

way to lame up the lame episode

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 10:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

laughing

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 02:08 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

That's what you think!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:54 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Sucks about Alejandro, he was a way better character than his constantly crying sister.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:34 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict
Sucks about Alejandro, he was a way better character than his constantly crying sister.
Yes.

He also said during an interview that the fact that Maya can speak English and that his character can't would be explained and he wasn't clear on if his character could actually understand English.

He also said that his and Maya's involvement with one of the Original Members would be explained. (Possible Family Members)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:58 AM
Magee

Originally posted by InnerRise
Just by posting that post you're a cliche. Not to mention the fact that you just made up a "cliche" and applied it to where you saw fit.

You're Done now.

Soz hard man don't hit me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 10:06 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soz hard man don't hit me.
You've done enough damage to yourself.

You're done.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:33 PM