KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Time travel revealed!

Time travel revealed!
Started by: Cheesebits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by InnerRise
Oh yes.......I think I left my proof of Alternate Universes in my other pants pocket. Let me go get that for you..........

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

laughing laughing laughing

laughing

Why do I think that is so funny? Maybe its because I find really good smart ass remarks to be funny.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:45 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by InnerRise
I was pointing out the flaw in his post and that is all. I wasn't trying to prove anything.

Oh yes.......I think I left my proof of Alternate Universes in my other pants pocket. Let me go get that for you..........

Your point was nothing more than one huge assumption, "people in the future being responsible"; it doesn't point out his "flaw" at all.

It was a question... do you have some form of proof (or sound reason) to believe in Alternate Universes, or are you going of wishful thinking and faith?

Don't post your beliefs, then act like an idiot when someone questions and ask "why" and/or "how".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon

Why do I think that is so funny? Maybe its because I find really good smart ass remarks to be funny.

Na, it's because you're both idiots.

If you make a statement about your beliefs on a message/debate board, expect to give answers when questioned about said beliefs.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:53 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Well, you see....when mommy dimension and a daddy dimension love each other....

Oh..it all seems so clear now. Very well put.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:03 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Na, it's because you're both idiots.

If you make a statement about your beliefs on a message/debate board, expect to give answers when questioned about said beliefs.

But asking for evidence for something theoretical will always result in failure. Maybe he could list an expert source for his idea but that still wouldn't suffice because

1. It is beyond the scope of this message board.
2. Someone who disagrees can always take the stance that it is theoretical and fails automatically.

and there are plenty of other reasons..

Also....I thought you cared about me Robtard...why the animosity all of a sudden? Is it because I laughed at a smart ass comment that just happened to be directed at you? Dude....I would expect you to laugh at a smart ass comment directed at me...if you found it funny.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:04 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

But asking for evidence for something theoretical will always result in failure. Maybe he could list an expert source for his idea but that still wouldn't suffice because

1. It is beyond the scope of this message board.
2. Someone who disagrees can always take the stance that it is theoretical and fails automatically.

and there are plenty of other reasons..

Also....I thought you cared about me Robtard...why the animosity all of a sudden? Is it because I laughed at a smart ass comment that just happened to be directed at you? Dude....I would expect you to laugh at a smart ass comment directed at me...if you found it funny.

That is why I also stated "wishful thinking and faith" as possible reasons, and didn't just say "show be proof or shut up". Did you miss that how I left it open for him.

Animosity? I have none towards you, but if you act like an idiot, I'll call you one.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:08 AM
dadudemon

That is why I also stated "wishful thinking and faith" as possible reasons, and didn't just say "show be proof or shut up". Did you miss that how I left it open for him.

Animosity? I have none towards you, but if you act like an idiot, I'll call you one.

Babbity bloo bee boo!!!!!!!

Commence teh naim cahlling.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:11 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Babbity bloo bee boo!!!!!!!

Commence teh naim cahlling.

It's "Bippity Boppity Boo"...

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 29th, 2007 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:16 AM
dadudemon

It's "Bippity Boppity Boo"...

only in your "princesses and fairy god mothers" world. Thilly. wink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

only in your "princesses and fairy god mothers" world. Thilly. wink

My daughter happens to love that movie, so I hear it often.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:18 AM
dadudemon

My daughter happens to love that movie, so I hear it often.

I was going to make perverted comment about your daughter...but I think there is a line and I don't like to cross that one....soooo....you can have this one too, Robtard.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:21 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I was going to make perverted comment about your daughter...but I think there is a line and I don't like to cross that one....soooo....you can have this one too, Robtard.

Have? WTF... I slapped you square in your testicle-juggling mouth and took it from you. Seems to happen often when we meet on the eBattle-Field.

Agreed though... I wouldn't go that route either. It has happened in here before.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:24 AM
dadudemon

Have? WTF... I slapped you square in your testicle-juggling mouth and took it from you. Seems to happen often when we meet on the eBattle-Field.

Agreed though... I wouldn't go that route either. It has happened in here before.

Really? Like who and what was said?

BTW,...you brought up your daughter...right in the middle of this.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:57 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

What's to say in some quantum sense that it is not so. I don't know all the answers, but the leading science are so intriguing that it makes one feel things are not what the OLD SCIENCES are what is precedent anymore.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:14 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Really? Like who and what was said?

BTW,...you brought up your daughter...right in the middle of this.

If I recall correctly, something about wanting to have sex with her and then shitting on her. I basically ignored it, why get angry over eTrash-Talk.

Because she pertained to the conversation of "Cinderella" and the song.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:45 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Oh yes.......I think I left my proof of Alternate Universes in my other pants pocket. Let me go get that for you.

perhaps you should have read last weeks new scientist

http://space.newscientist.com/artic...r-universe.html

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:09 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by jaden101

Interesting. Thanks for the article.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:04 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

If I recall correctly, something about wanting to have sex with her and then shitting on her. I basically ignored it, why get angry over eTrash-Talk.

Because she pertained to the conversation of "Cinderella" and the song.

That is real crappy, bro. (No pun intended.) That is why I didn't go there.

Thank you captain obvious...anything else you want to waste my time with? big grin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:47 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101

Some interesting stuff. I'm not surprised.

As we move on, we'll discover more and more and more until we finally discover the ultimate truth.

It's inevitable..............unless the world ends before we discover it.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 09:03 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Woah, profound.... "Something will happen, unless it doesn't."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 09:05 PM