KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

I'm wavering between Intrusion or Jedi Lore for Rianna. Haven't decide which I want to get free for this and which I want to increase with xp.

And no idea what I want to get for Rylis yet. I think I'll wait until we get closer to the next OT game to decide for that.

BTW, which way did you think the duel was going to end up, Jordan? stick out tongue Before it started, of course, and which outcome had you planned more for?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle appreciates that! It'll probably come in handy considering the ammout of damage we (ok, I) did to it in the OT game. Kyle will take the +1 on his Observation score. It might have been nice if he noticed those snakes were extremely flammable in that jungle. big grin

I had lots of fun in The Hunted, although I kinda felt bad for Rylis after reading through her episode. Who know, maybe she'll catch one of us one day! Rex, if you ever plan more games that either of my Characters fit in, I'd definately be up for it.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:07 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

If you haven't read Rianna's thread at all, Andro made a tiny appearance at the end of it stick out tongue

And like I already said, if you come up with any other ideas for my characters, Jordan, I'm not about to say no happy

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Good call, Jazz. Always helps to spot things that extremely flammable.

If anything ever comes up for Kyle to play again, Eerin will of course toss his lot in with him. Otherwise, I think I'm good for now, still playing the current Ush game. Need to work on my decision-making so that I don't get everyone killed...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:02 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, to help with Rianna, which one would be more expensive with xp spending?

And maybe with Rianna's story done she'll help drive 'Rescue' a little more. Doesn't help that two of the three had other episodes running. Oops.

+1 Observation for Kyle and +1 Fix-It for Eerin, noted. And I could come up with something for Kyle or Andro, given time. I do eventually want to strike out and do some of my own projects, but Retro is fun to mess around with.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 8th, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Oh, I'm not needling you, just saying if you feel like more and wonder if there's interest, there is. It must be lots of work to run as many as you do, I'm not trying to load you down.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:22 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I feel pressured, ahhh!

(hides)

But not really. It really isn't that bad when I have free time. And of all the ones I've got running, some of them go kinda slow just because life gets in the way. Not bad at all.

I'm afraid I actually don't know much about Andro other than being trained by Master Tiin and being madly in love with Gallagher... I mean, trying to rescue Gallagher. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Intrusion would be pricier to buy with xp since I have that at 2 already...so I suppose that is what I shall go with stick out tongue

And technically all of us in Rescue had other threads going on as well...but yeah, the ending of mine had me just a wee bit preoccupied there. Now I can poke everyone else to keep up with that one big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hooray pokage!

Also, for Rescue, I'm not sure if there is be a prize. It was more a fun way to let the Psycho Brigade bicker while playing out a story.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Con has had his adventure split into two parts, Decay and Descent.

Con, feel free to pick a skill to increase by one point, as per the Reward rules earlier in the thread.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 04:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

And so Rescue has completed. Yay Psycho Brigade!

Unfortunately there are not any rewards for this, since Rianna and Xavier have both been through a game and Dak has one underway that is on hold. Technically I can award Dak for this one, if he wants. The real reward is having killed a mass amount of people and participated in more duels than are necessary in one episode. Woohoo!

Con's game is trucking along admirably, and perhaps now that it's summer, some of the others will pick up (Puppets, Brothers, Home, etc.). We'll see.

I may also do post-scripts at some point, as Ush used to do, to summarize.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:48 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
more duels than are necessary in one episode.

Hehe.

big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:40 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I call for more duels per game.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:32 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Believe it or not, there was an opportunity for more. You guys had free time before your mission in which you could have challenged each other (or others) to duels. But we had about four or five total, I think. Sheesh.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:35 PM
Bardock42

I want to duel sometime

I should have gotten myself delivered to that Jedi dame and cut her a new one.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You may get your chance yet...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:48 PM
Bardock42

DA DA DA DUMMMM.

Niiice

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
I want to duel sometime

I should have gotten myself delivered to that Jedi dame and cut her a new one.

Annoy Rianna some day.

In case you've not yet noticed, she's a bit overeager to fight people stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:37 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Annoy Rianna some day.

In case you've not yet noticed, she's a bit overeager to fight people stick out tongue
I'll just get Galder to protect me stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 03:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

That's not fair stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 03:12 AM