KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Somehow, I can only see Ush and Brith screwing up terribly if they're MEANT to screw up terribly, plot-induced.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Update:

"Professionals" is all set and ensured to annoy the crap out of the three players participating. I want to start it off in tandem with another two shorts, so you'll have to wait a teeny-tiny bit.

"Cold War" is receiving some tweaks. Much killing, but also much repetetiveness. I know I would have gotten bored playing it.

"Trial" and "Puppets," though not written yet, will pretty much write themselves based on character backgrounds for Xavier and Tanic.

"Skeletons" will take some very hard thought; I hope you're not impatient, Commissar.

Likewise with "Home," a feature for Roan Trilanger and his Padawan.

I want to get at least three of these set for play before I start any of them.

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 27th, 2007 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 07:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Sounds really cool. More annoying-ness should be fun. Will each game have a seperate thread or will they all be played here?

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:32 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Each game will have a separate thread. "Professionals" will have two.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 07:42 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

How do I join one? How do I play one? And how do you do Rex? You were the very first person I talked to 3 month ago. You introduced me to RPing kinda! lol Star Wars wooo! I was called Darth Vassisk

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 28th, 2007 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:10 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh yeah! Hello Jedireaper.

I'm afraid that this game is currently reserved for players already enrolled in Ush's RPG, to tide them over during the long break until the next game.

However, I may make a short game for newer players at some point, if I prove myself capable of playing Gamemaster and if I have a few new players.

Thank you for interest, though.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:18 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh yeah! Hello Jedireaper.

I'm afraid that this game is currently reserved for players already enrolled in Ush's RPG, to tide them over during the long break until the next game.

However, I may make a short game for newer players at some point, if I prove myself capable of playing Gamemaster and if I have a few new players.

Thank you for interest, though.
If you would like. Please read and tell me what you think of the beginning of my Fan Fic on the fiction thread. Its called 'SW: Rogue Force' + side project 'SW: A Rebel Story' Just take a glance is all i ask.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:53 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Sneaks into thread*

I've been here all along no expression

I was that one guy in Ush's starwars RP that died on the first page.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:01 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nice try. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:25 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Especially considering no one has ever died in Ush's games...

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 11:27 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's been really close.

Coincidentally, the times I can recall were both on the bad guy side.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:07 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'd wonder if that's related, but nah, couldn't be.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:08 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by General Kaliero
I'd wonder if that's related, but nah, couldn't be.
You never know maybe Rex is on to something.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Captain REX
It's been really close.

Coincidentally, the times I can recall were both on the bad guy side.

Well, in Star Wars, anyway...stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I guess I wasn't counting Rand, but I think you get my point. So, when do we start? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Jazzman_78
I guess I wasn't counting Rand, but I think you get my point. So, when do we start? stick out tongue

Seconding that question.

Rex, let's go! I need to be able to annoy people! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Hey! Since we're playing with Ush's world anyway: How about some previews/trailers for the episodes, just to tide us over?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

Psssh, you like annoying people in-game too, don't deny it stick out tongue

Trailers/previews sounds good.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:25 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I don't deny that at all. Ever since I started Kyle, I've really gotten into antagonizing other players...I mean characters. Rylis, Cass and Joachim in Techno are the best ones. And they all came from in-game events before any conspiracy theories start. OK, I guess BB adn I came up with the Rylis on, but it was just too good to pass up. A smuggler and his alien sidekick just had to have a bounty hunter nemesis!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

Still would have been nice had you actually included me in coming up with that little grudge...though I will admit it's certainly given me a lot of fun opportunities to be antagonistic (and actually have an excuse to do so!).

I definitely have the most fun being an annoying pain in the ass in PT, with PoP a close second. Rianna and Mei just don't get along with anyone stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:57 PM