KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

That's nothing new though laughing out loud

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:03 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

More so than she usually is stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Finished reading REXXX's own Retro, "Desecration".

It was interesting seeing him in the player role, and moreso seeing you running the show, Peach.

I'm now significantly more accepting of his earlier claim. Galder and company seemed to simply annihilate anything that got in their way with only minor trouble. Even his duel with Dusan was more one sided than I think I've ever really seen in any Retro game. It was humbling.

Interestingly enough, this Retro is the first to really make me want to create a Dark Sider. Peach, Rianna's story has been amazing, and definitely heartbreaking, and Xavier's dissociation makes for very intriguing dialogue, but "Desecration" really hits home what's so alluring about the Dark Side, that clear grasp on power.

Which is as much a testament to your performance as GM as it is REXXX's longevity with Galder and skill at roleplaying. Good job, the both of you. smile

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 10:53 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

That duel was not actually meant to be so one-sided; I had screwed up a bit when putting together stats for Dusan :P

I am not terribly good at running games, and the idea of that one was more to show how the Dark Side dynamic came to be than to be a super-personal one like the other ones have been. And Galder is certainly one of the more power-hungry Darkies stick out tongue

So, thanks big grin stick out tongue

Also, on the subject of Rianna's story being heartbreaking (which it is, she depresses me sometimes)...apparently it's worked out that when she first fell, she became somewhat suicidal while trying to accept that fact. So...yeah. That wasn't exactly what I had in mind originally...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 01:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Finished reading REXXX's own Retro, "Desecration".

It was interesting seeing him in the player role, and moreso seeing you running the show, Peach.

I'm now significantly more accepting of his earlier claim. Galder and company seemed to simply annihilate anything that got in their way with only minor trouble. Even his duel with Dusan was more one sided than I think I've ever really seen in any Retro game. It was humbling.

Interestingly enough, this Retro is the first to really make me want to create a Dark Sider. Peach, Rianna's story has been amazing, and definitely heartbreaking, and Xavier's dissociation makes for very intriguing dialogue, but "Desecration" really hits home what's so alluring about the Dark Side, that clear grasp on power.

Which is as much a testament to your performance as GM as it is REXXX's longevity with Galder and skill at roleplaying. Good job, the both of you. smile
The Dark-Side is fun to play.

And yeah Lana Rianna is depressing stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 01:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah I'm really shifting towards the angle of her really being someone who dislikes the Dark Side stick out tongue She'll never stop hating Rand for manipulating her like he did.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 01:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah Rand is a a b@st@rd Xavier can attest to that stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:00 PM
Peach
mordrem

I'll just never stop loving how this ridiculous animosity and all this backstory originally came about big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
I'll just never stop loving how this ridiculous animosity and all this backstory originally came about big grin
stick out tongue

It is cool, if it hadn't been for these retro games I don't think I would have ever fleshed out Xavier as much as I did.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:13 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna was always fairly fleshed out, but the amount of detail and changes that have been made, thanks to these games, is insane.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:26 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
Rianna was always fairly fleshed out, but the amount of detail and changes that have been made, thanks to these games, is insane.
Agreed, my vision for Xavier has definitely evolved from when I first made him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

Oh yeah. Definitely the same stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder has gone from RAWR SMASH to trying to be a little more sophisticated and capable, aside from his ability to murder all things with ease. Armies don't follow a crazy bloodthirsty grunt.

Glad you enjoyed seeing me as a player! You should go back through the old games to see the evolution of Galder. It's been interesting.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna is somewhat less angry than she was at first, and has certainly become more thoughtful.

She's just as irrational and incautious as ever though.

Ghost Citadel should be required reading for anyone interested in us Darkies.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:09 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I've always played Gallagher as kind of timid and private. He's been a little more outspoken since the Sienar thing.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:33 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pretty sure I just surpassed all of the stupid things I've done so far big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 12:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Big ol' update push. Been a busy weekend.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 11:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm going to be a bit slow on updating for the next month. While work is slowing, they're bumping me back to nights, which does not work great with my schooling. So my apologies to anyone wanting to get a move on.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 04:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Movement in the games! How exciting!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 04:37 AM
Craft
CTE

Hell yeah! Though I've been stuck on this 'finding Loj'oon thing' for literally years. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 04:44 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote