KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Cool, Avatar, Alana....may I ask if you are storing all your previous avatars?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:44 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Erm...Anakin didn't tell anyone but Padme (excluding EU) and eventually fell to the Dark Side.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

But it really wasn't the massacre that pushed him, but his desire to save Padme. And then he gained confusion and frustration as a consequence, and broke down fully to the dark side and embracing his power.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:56 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You don't think the death of his mother and the massacre did anything to push Anakin towards the Dark Side? He was getting revenge through violence and he sure as hell wasn't acting like a Jedi while doing it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Contributed, but very partially. His attitude didn't change because of it during the Clone Wars, and he even gained a title of Jedi Knight. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:01 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I think that he meant that it wasn`t SOLELY this act, so Vlad could redeem himself.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:02 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Yes, he did, but Anakin is shown consistently to be angry and losing control from the death of his mother onwards.

I think it might be better that Vlad went there with murder in mind, but stopped himself from committing the crimes and instead negotiated some situation to make sure that the tribe never harmed anyone again.

I'm interested, Rex, for Scarlet.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:03 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yes, because things were getting worst for him. Nightmared of Padme dying, greed for power, and so on. Added to that, his greatest conflict didn't arise from massacring all those tusken raiders, but from the fact that he couldn't save his mother, and now he knew he was losing Padme and wasn't able to save her. Vlad wasn't trying to save anyone.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:06 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

No, from what you've written, Vlad became a murderer. erm

Anakin's fall started with the death of his mother. Otherwise, they wouldn't have bothered showing it.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:07 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I think that Jaiden is the one better suited for slaughtering people....

Actually, Scarlet was the meanest of the Rebels, wasn`t she?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:09 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Yup! She was there to cause problems for the Imperials; if saving Lanzar would do it, excellent.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:20 PM
Lord Melkor

No love for the pigs?

You know, if other Rebels followed your suggestions, you could kill poor Commisar when he was attacked by Osokans, which started the official war. Fortunately your friends are less bloodshirty....

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:24 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

I don't think Scarlet would've lasted long if she tried just killing all the Imperials. I said 'cause problems for,' not 'go on killing sprees against' the Imperials. stick out tongue

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:27 PM
Lord Melkor

Well, you caused problems- most of the military losses on Imperial side were thanks to Rebel involvement. So if it was your goal, you contributed to the death of thousands of Stormtroopers.... you evil terrorist, you!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:31 PM
Peach
mordrem

Anakin became a Jedi, but I can bet that if anyone had known that he went on a killing spree like that, it would never have happened...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Might hop in for Jelena's sake.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:54 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Actually, if you have troubles with coming for a plot for Esgabath, Rex, Gallador will be fine as well. It can be during the time he was a Jedi, so he can have game with some of the Jedi players.

It will also be easier for you if you combine players for the game.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Dec 9th, 2007 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I could entertain the thought.

I had something in mind for the Commissar, but I just have not had time to fully develop said idea.

It wouldn't hurt if I got a fully comprehensive background of the good Commissar, of course. Go ahead and PM one. You added lots to his character throughout the OT game.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:16 AM
Lord Melkor

Actually, I posted his extensive background near the end of character`s creation thread.... I assume that the only part that may be overuled by Ush is the fact that the woman Esgabath desired and his brother married was from Kuylen family.

I assume that Commisar would have his solo story, which is cool, but Gallador pre-failling to Dark Side could have a mission with some of the PT Jedi characters, which would be really interesting.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Dec 10th, 2007 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 01:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Could easily change the Kuylen woman, of course.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:04 PM