KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Actually...

I am proud to announce that the games designed for Esgabath and Tanic are all set. Let me know when you're ready, players, and I'll start them.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 10:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'm ready. As soon as we've all recovered from Christmas, then? stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 05:05 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yup! More or less.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 06:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Cool.
Thats fun, I can't wait for my game...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 06:05 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yours will be underway next.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:39 AM
Lord Melkor

I am ready.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 09:37 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Not to be annoying or anything, how is Vlad getting along?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 10:17 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

His story will be written after Roan's.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 10:49 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I have a concept for a psyco brigade game, which I will soon begin writing, I'm gonna have some more free time soon, so hopefully that will get completed, although I still need to finish up some school stuff.
God damn I'm a procrastinator.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 02:09 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Just let me know what to put up for the preview, for archiving purposes like the other games.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 02:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Melkor, Trick, your games are ready...and already being played, because I forgot to announce it before you started. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 06:33 PM
Lord Melkor

This is good, I haven`t noticed. stick out tongue

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 08:04 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I would participate, but my characters really don't have much to play out that would be a) interesting or fun or b) not in conflict with what Ush has planned.

Gallagher went on many missions with his Master, but it wouldn't be that exciting prancing about with a Lightsaber skill of 8. After he got severely broken by Sienar, he basically spent all his time in the Jedi Temple, to heal and to study. As for Galahad, he's a politician. Other than stuff with Gallagher and Sienar, his life isn't so interesting. It starts being interesting when he joins the Rebellion.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:17 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How unfortunate. stick out tongue

In other news, Roan's game may be ready for play soon.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:47 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

sweet!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:55 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok then originally I had pegged Vin Diesel as the look of Xavier Kolarn.

But now this is the face of Xavier Minus the Smile and the clothing

Attachment: picture0005.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 11:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hah, I'm guessing that's you, Jamie?

Thank to everyone who has been participating in these games. I'm glad to see that everyone has been enjoying them.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:26 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hah, I'm guessing that's you, Jamie?

Thank to everyone who has been participating in these games. I'm glad to see that everyone has been enjoying them.
Hah, it is me stick out tongue

I jist took that on a Web Cam I just discovered on my lap top and my first thought was. That is what Xavier is supposed to look like. big grin

And yes I have been having an awesome time. Thanks again for doing these Rex.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 09:05 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I updated the list of games currently running!

Hunter/Hunted and Trials have both been completed!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 11:55 PM
Peach
mordrem

You didn't put in Rianna's stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 02:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote