KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I was on the phone while posting! Hush you.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Psssh. No stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Anyways! In addition to the recent completion of two games, two others have sprung up in their midst! "Runaway," the follow-up to Xavier Kolarn's recent story, and "Learner," another examination of a Psycho Brigade member when she was such an adorable little girl, Rianna Xi.

I have also received a request for a short game for Con Gordo, in order for Bardock to flesh out his character (now that he has finally decided on a template!)

Updates on the current games running-

"Brothers" is hovering around the half-way point. Melkor has endured the difficulties on Erengard long enough.

"Home" still hasn't quite gotten out of the gates, nor has "Puppets." No fault of the players; college is busy! Especially if you've moved countries to attend college. But the introductory situations are almost done. Not much further!

"Cold War" seems to have come to another stand still. It happens. Especially if Dak isn't killing something!

And... I think that is all of them, right now.

Also, I might have a Christmas present for the Psycho Brigade. I say Christmas present because I know I will not be busy in December due to my extended holiday.

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 11th, 2008 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh sweet, Psycho Brigade fun...eek!

And I have to point out that playing Rianna as a Padawan, while she was still normal and not murderous, is just inherently amusing and SO funny for me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:43 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe you should have been a Jedi!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:52 AM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, somehow I don't see that being possible.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It must be the whole psycho-***** thing.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

It really doesn't help much, no.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:59 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yay a Christmas Present!!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 01:58 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

By the way, Rex, if you even do Gallador`s retrospection, how about doing it alongside Light Side Jedi?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:22 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You mean having Gallador be accompanied by the likes of Jelena and Roan and such?

I don't see why not. Would be interesting, though it must be said Retrospection is highly focused on single characters. That (or those) Jedi player(s) might be kind of lost as only you would know what was going on, really.

Not to mention Small Universe syndrome.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:25 PM
Lord Melkor

I just thought it would be neat to establish such links. And Jedi order isn`t that big.

For example Jelena and Gallador were both Scholars, so you could make plot based on it.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:27 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll think about it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I have edited the Rewards section, towards the beginning of the thread, to match the current system in use for these games. I have also opened the Trophy Room.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:18 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm taking Seduction for my new skill point stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Noted!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! Let's see where we are...

I have begun "Decay," featuring Con Gordo, for Bardock! Bardock did not want to a signifcantly detailed background for Con, whose descent to the Dark Side was somewhat of a slow thing... a decay... and so this got a lot of attention when I wrote it out! Hopefully turns out spectacular as I have envisioned it

"Brothers" - What's in the box?! Melkor returns to Coruscant and has been invited to a formal banquet... how odd.

"Puppets" has picked up and is moving on to Garel as Tanic pursues the devious Puppet Master, now that Tom is settled in.

"Home" moving slow, Stefan is hella busy.

"Learner" is just so damn fun. Abusing Light Side Rianna is too much damn fun! Your lightsaber doesn't work, the cockpit is gone, you're trapped on a jungle world...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 11:56 AM
Bardock42

It sounds great so far. I'll enjoy playing Con closer to the light side.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 12:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Okay! Let's see where we are...

I have begun "Decay," featuring Con Gordo, for Bardock! Bardock did not want to a signifcantly detailed background for Con, whose descent to the Dark Side was somewhat of a slow thing... a decay... and so this got a lot of attention when I wrote it out! Hopefully turns out spectacular as I have envisioned it

"Brothers" - What's in the box?! Melkor returns to Coruscant and has been invited to a formal banquet... how odd.

"Puppets" has picked up and is moving on to Garel as Tanic pursues the devious Puppet Master, now that Tom is settled in.

"Home" moving slow, Stefan is hella busy.

"Learner" is just so damn fun. Abusing Light Side Rianna is too much damn fun! Your lightsaber doesn't work, the cockpit is gone, you're trapped on a jungle world...

You're so evil, picking on a kid...stick out tongue

Though, as I've said many times, playing Rianna back when she was a Jedi is just inherently amusing.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
You're so evil, picking on a kid...stick out tongue

Though, as I've said many times, playing Rianna back when she was a Jedi is just inherently amusing.
And very interesting to read. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:51 PM