KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

My game is slow again because of my new job, but I should get back to it soon.

I appreciate your games very much, Rex, you are doing a great job!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 02:24 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I apologize for any slowness that has occured with the games- I am visiting family for Thanksgiving and I just haven't had the drive to post because I'm filling my time with friends and family. I'd rather be able to sit down and give my full attention to the games than update with 'Oh, yeah, I guess this happens or something... oh look at that, a dice roll, hmm, yeah...'

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 11:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Things have slowed again, buuut I can pin that one on college finals and life being generally busy at this time of year, what with Christmas just around the corner.

I have an early Christmas present for the Psycho Brigade, which I've promised them for some time... so here it is, an episode called 'Rescue'! I'll add it to the list and start it up. It is for Jamie, Josh, and Lana.

Remember, to anyone else reading this, that you can rescue your own episode too!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Glad to see your stuff is going well, Rex. smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:52 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The new episode should be a fun read...it'll be cool to see the psycho's interact.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I agree. I expect lots of bickering and maybe some mass murder.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
The new episode should be a fun read...it'll be cool to see the psycho's interact.
The question that should be on everyone's mind is whether or not we don't kill eachother

shifty

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:06 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I agree. I expect lots of bickering and maybe some mass murder.

Well, duh.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Just for time reference, this is after Xavier's recruitment and before the short story I wrote about the Brigade vs. the Fire Fist pirates.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:42 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hehehehehe, I remember that story.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I should hope so, I wrote it specifically to cheer you up.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:49 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hee, yeah, I know, which was totally awesome and it definitely succeeded in doing so happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:50 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I remember that story good stuff.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 12:18 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It was silly and hence fun to write.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:47 PM
Peach
mordrem

Think I might have just had the longest duel ever stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:54 PM
Bardock42

And you lost...kudos stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:55 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well personally I think it worked better story-wise that she lost anyway, so meh stick out tongue

And yay, I've now finished two of these games

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 07:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The other way was for Rianna to win and be all 'I'm better than you,' but being served a piece of humble pie did work better, I agree.

Two games nearing their completion right now are Melkor Esgabath and Xavier Kolarn (the sequel!). Should be exciting!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Alrighty, I dragged Learner into the 'Completed' section, which means that Rianna gets to pick out her trophy prize of +1 to a skill! So Lana, go ahead and pick something. Just remember to abide by the rules I've set up for that.

Also, the crew of 'Hunter/Hunted' never picked out theirs! Kyle, Eerin, and Rylis need to pick something to 1-up as well.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:50 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

In addition to my hopeful retooling of Eerin when the next OT game comes around, I want Eerin to be more handy around the ship. +1 Fix-It, please!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 04:50 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote