KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » New Pics from INDY IV!

New Pics from INDY IV!
Started by: sithsaber408

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

laughing out loud

"Once again Dr. Jones we see that there is nothing that you can possess that I cannot take away."

stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:13 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

"They call him "Bellosh"" big grin ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:05 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey guys. First post of 2008, btw (happy new year everyone big grin ) - glad to be here smile . Anyway, on to business.

Surprisingly, no one has yet mentioned the new "Indy IV" photos that were released yesterday, so I thought that I might as well. They were part of a "Vanity Fair" article about "TKOTCS"; I haven't yet read it myself, but it's supposed to contain a few new snippets of info about the film. Check out the article here: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/f...ianajones200802

The photos are pretty cool (for one thing, we get our first look at Cate Blanchett in character as the Soviet Agent Spalko), but the one that really got my attention is the one I've uploaded below. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a warehouse in the background? And more specifically, THE warehouse? Y'know, the one containing a certain box that's supposed to be being examined by certain top men big grin? My "Indy IV" excitement factor has officially jumped up another notch or 12 big grin ...

Attachment: warehouse.jpg
This has been downloaded 182 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:32 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

They look nice.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 02:45 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

The warehouse photo made me choke on my cornflakes and I can't help thinking that Kate Blanchetts character will have the mother of all horrific deaths in this movie, even rivalling that of Toht in Raiders.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:51 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sithsaber408
3.)

Didn't know they had LED lights back then lol.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 04:48 AM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

another

Attachment: cuar01w_indianajones0802[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 143 time(s).

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:43 AM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

GL looks like Santa Claus.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 11:42 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Behold another pic below; damn - this movie looks cooler and cooler with each passing image smile ...

Attachment: indy.jpg
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 02:52 PM
queeq
Chaos

Dunno... from this pic I get the feeling I've seen that before a couple of times in an Indy movie. I'd like to see something different now.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:16 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Well then, you might not like the latest image below, which was released yesterday. Looks very cool to me though smile .

Heh - you guys are slow on the uptake these days stick out tongue ; surprised this hasn't been posted already!

This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:53 PM
queeq
Chaos

Why not like? Indy with an RPG or bazooka... pretty cool.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:04 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Because you said you wanted to see something different; Indy used a bazooka (or at least threatened to) previously in "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" stick out tongue .

Also, here's another newly released image from the film (although not of the best quality):

Attachment: indy4sword.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

Can't wait for the new Empire to come out.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 08:39 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Um, it's out already queeq.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 01:33 PM
queeq
Chaos

I know, but it takes a week or two to make it to my house. Subscription and international mail...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 10:40 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Aha, I understand.

Anyway, here's *another* newly released photo which, similar to the one featuring Shia LaBeouf and Karen Allen above, pretty much speaks for itself big grin . Roll on May!

This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 01:02 PM
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

better one

Attachment: 20080201_sm[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 06:45 PM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Ahnold
Well then, you might not like the latest image below, which was released yesterday. Looks very cool to me though smile .

Heh - you guys are slow on the uptake these days stick out tongue ; surprised this hasn't been posted already!

I agree, the way the way their faces look concerns me. If the point of that moment is to envoke laughter, sorry but I'm not laughing.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:41 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Ahnold
Aha, I understand.

Anyway, here's *another* newly released photo which, similar to the one featuring Shia LaBeouf and Karen Allen above, pretty much speaks for itself big grin . Roll on May!

Crowbars of the Lost Ark?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 10:44 AM