KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » New Pics from INDY IV!

New Pics from INDY IV!
Started by: sithsaber408

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stun
like they usually do then stick out tongue

My copies of the first one have the film poster as cover. Looks good to me.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:00 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
My copies of the first one have the film poster as cover. Looks good to me.

My copy is the same, with the holographic red border.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:23 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sounds cool, I don't have that one.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 07:14 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Sounds cool, I don't have that one.

Yeah, I found it at this garage sale. Its in pretty good shape, the same garage sale also had a massive amount of old magazines and fold out Star Wars posters from the late 70's and early 80's. I came home with stacks of great vintage collectible material, and it was such a joy reading through it all.

The kind lady let me have it all for next to nothing. It was such a great day! I was like 12 at the time and I remember how exciting it was!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 09:57 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think I'm gonna be robbing your house soon.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 11:42 PM
sweersa

I think I'm gonna be robbing your house soon.

Hahaha I wouldn't care so much about the Indy book, but the loss of my Star Wars collection would kill me!

If you are interested you can see most of my Star Wars collection here:
http://videopac.nl/forum/index.php?topic=420.0

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 12:20 AM
queeq
Chaos

Actually... I WAS referring to the SW collection... Thanks for thepics, now I can make a shopping list. I'll go for that pinball machine first.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:10 PM
sweersa

Actually... I WAS referring to the SW collection... Thanks for thepics, now I can make a shopping list. I'll go for that pinball machine first.

Heh, no problem. I'm glad you like it. I'll save this thread, in case my collection happens to disappear one day. :-P

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

By then I'll post some pictures of MY NEW COLLECTION. wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 04:34 PM
sweersa

By then I'll post some pictures of MY NEW COLLECTION. wink

Then I will have even more proof of who did it. :-P

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 05:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

Pure coincidence.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 06:33 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i wish i had more vintage stuff. Sure i've got great collectibles for the future, but it would be nice. I have an old marvel SW comic from 77' and an original Bossk figure from 1980 - so i'm getting therestick out tongue

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 06:53 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I have the Bossk as well... guess the price on that one just went down. wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 10:38 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by Stun
i wish i had more vintage stuff. Sure i've got great collectibles for the future, but it would be nice. I have an old marvel SW comic from 77' and an original Bossk figure from 1980 - so i'm getting therestick out tongue

I really have never bought anything in my collection from the Internet, ebay, etc. I go to local toy shows and Antique malls to find everything. Garage sales also can have such items if you are lucky.

Pure coincidence.

How would you explain the framed photograph of myself with Jeremy Bulloch and the autographed figure in that same picture that you also have?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 11:47 PM
queeq
Chaos

Errrr..... err.... Jeremy gave it to me! Yes! Jeremy and I... we goo way back... waaaaayy back.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:16 AM
sweersa

LOL

And what of my DNA they find on that picture?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 11:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

Errrr...errr...... Jeremy gave it to me.... And I have no idea what you had to do to get that picture taken! And frankly, I don't want to know. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:27 PM
sweersa

Errrr...errr...... Jeremy gave it to me.... And I have no idea what you had to do to get that picture taken! And frankly, I don't want to know. stick out tongue

Hahaha

I had to pay ten dollars and show him my Boba Fett.

We actually had a good conversation. I asked him if he ever thought he would reprise his role as Fett in a possible 7, 8, or 9, and he said something like. "George has talked about it but I don't think it will ever happen."

That was pretty exciting.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:26 PM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by sweersa
I had to pay ten dollars and show him my Boba Fett.

Is that what you call it? Or did he make you call it that?

Dude... some things you should keep private. big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 10:09 PM
sweersa

Is that what you call it? Or did he make you call it that?

Dude... some things you should keep private. big grin

It was the rare rocket firing Boba Fett! :-P

Keep what private? Oh, I thought for a moment you were referring to Stanly the Power drill.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 01:55 AM