KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » New Pics from INDY IV!

New Pics from INDY IV!
Started by: sithsaber408

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Well, there's a rule against social threads in topic forums. My bar's an exception... but who knows.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 10:52 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Apparantly someone has seen the new Indy. A VERY POSITIVE REVIEW if it's real that is. Many new pics right here:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/21...-14-new-photos/

Looks stunning.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 05:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Sure does, great find! i particulary like the pic with Indy & Mutt in Mexico City, i always love to see places full of people and of that time period (Like the Cairo scenes in Raiders') for an Indy film i think its important to see, and very authentic. It's very possible that the review is cosha' - it does look genuine, but then again...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 10:32 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yeah, you never know.

I can't wait. I need to see this movie.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 07:49 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

see, its hard not to get hypedstick out tongue i think i ought to lay off the spoilers tho (not that theres a huge amount) lol remember how much people knew about ROTS a mere month before it opened? and compared to Indy IV, it's great knowing next to nothing about the overal plotwink

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 08:49 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yeah. Why is it that Spielberg seems to be able to pull it off? Or is it just a little less hyped than SW?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:03 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I think Indy is definatley less hyped than SW when it comes to the younger generation, and how frickin' fanboyish they arestick out tongue sure they love the action, but when it comes to the dialogue and chemistry (which i have to say is stronger than SW) they dont quite appreciate or understand that more important element, and they quickly get bored.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:59 AM
Admiral Akbar

The dialogue in Indy is not so hot either.

The pictures look great, but enough with them already. I want to see the second trailer damn it.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 03:06 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Yep, put us out of our misery already! laughing out loud a few people have said that it would be better not to release the theatrical trailer since we're only a month away - which is fair enough, but to them i say "well just dont watch it then!" i'm sure the new trailer (which apparently is something like 1m 49s - or so i hear) wont exactly ruin the experience

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:32 PM
queeq
Chaos

I think we deserve a proper trailer.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 09:52 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Agreed.

By the by, both of you guys should go vote in this poll in the movie forum.

Some 17 year olds are trying to say that Iron Man will be better than Indy IV!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 10:24 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 06:41 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Old Post May 6th, 2008 11:30 PM
Admiral Akbar

Looks good.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:49 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Damn that blue cloth it's on. Fine pics.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:41 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I love this pic - it's classic signature Indycool and the look! it's pure Raiders of the Lost Ark imo - almost like he hasnt aged one bitstick out tongue

Attachment: 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post May 9th, 2008 12:43 AM
Admiral Akbar

If you want you can devour all the new 26 pictures on "theraider.net"
Those have better Indy moments.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 02:27 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yummy.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 09:36 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

lol i wanna stay away from theraider.net message boards in particular. Not just spoilers, but bogus reviews and stuff - it's all a bit wild over therestick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2008 01:51 PM
queeq
Chaos

Scared?

Old Post May 9th, 2008 02:50 PM