KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E11 - Powerless

S02E11 - Powerless
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

A fantastic way to end the volume.

Niki died a true hero's death, I still think everyone who hates her is crazy. And I was really bummed about Nathan too. Anyone else think that the company forced Bennet to kill him?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:12 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Bennet did probably do it. He is bad-ass but I think he is selfish as hell.

The World>>>>His Family

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:11 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

His family definitely comes first and foremost. If not.........he would have given Claire back to the company instead of keeping her.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:59 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I like this episode a lot.... I think I'll dare say it was better than last season...

one thing I didn't like though, Sylar... I'm getting tired of him, they are overusing him, and now he's "power"ful again... I think it would have been much better if they hadn't used him this mid-season, reveal he was alive around this finale, but not the way they use him....

I wonder what's gonna happen now, granted the strike it's over, how the hell are they going to handle Sylar?, he wasn't supposed to show up for the rest of the season (Star Trek), if the show comes back, we won't be seeing Sylar for the rest of the season, even though he started the new volume?

I know the strike has change a lot of thing in TV, could the reveal of Sylar getting his power back be the rewritten finale?

... on other things: Niki is dead, three were going to die, she's the certain one. She (Ali Larter) was going to be out for the rest of the season anyways (just like Zachary Quinto)

Nathan could be brought back, I mean, Claire could still bring him back, Peter could fly to pick her up.... just an idea, not an impossible one.

She was dead and even got an autopsy, and still survive, Peter was dead for quite sometime, and still was brought back, Noah was most definitely dead, and still brought back, funny thing about him, he was shot in the eye (in the head), was dead, and still Claire's blood brought him back. doesn't that contradict the whole "bullet on the head and Adam/Peter is dead" thing?

"Who shot Nathan"? it didn't look like Bennet to me, he was a bit skinny, he looked like Sylar or Peter...
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

but after some thought, Bennet being the killer could be great material for the next volume...

and hopefully, no more West big grin.... j/k

I liked the episode, Dunno if I loved it, but it was certainly a better finale then last season... I wasn't disappointed, last week filler episode totally paid off this week... hopefully the strike gets over with soon, and we could still enjoy the rest of the season.

EDIT: I've just read this on E!:

quote:
Three Heroes Have Fallen—Who Will Rise? We all know Claire's blood can save the world and pretty much everyone in it, so who'll get the hot cheerleader injection (wait, that sounded dirty) and come back to the show? Based on what I'm hearing from inside sources, here's where I'd put my money...

Ali Larter: According to Heroes insiders, Niki is not expected to return to the show. But her devilish alter ego, Jessica? Oh yeah, we'll see her as soon as the show comes back to the beloved airwaves—when the strike is through! At least, that's the plan according to sources who tell me producers had "done all they could do" with Niki. Micah is not gonna be happy. But at least he'll have Monica...

David Anders: I'd bet my beloved, signed Hiro poster that Hiro's sworn nemesis will return. (I've seen that '90s flick The Vanishing and know people can be dug up after being buried alive! Maybe we can even get Kiefer Sutherland to do the digging!) Sources tell me it's not set in stone, but the tentative plan is for Adam Monroe to be back to torment our favorite squinty teleporter—i.e., the "carp." Here's hoping he does.

Adrian Pasdar: I've heard the production and writing staff is somewhat split as to whether Nathan should return to the show. Allow me to be the first to say WTF? Heroes without the brothers would be like Prison Break or Brothers & Sisters without the brothers: a waste of time! Surely Claire's blood can save her own father, right?! Let's say a little prayer for the older Petrelli, shall we?

Also in this episode...

Peter's powers—picked a peck of pickled peppers? How great is Milo Ventimiglia mixing up electricity, radiation, telekinesis, teleportation and mind reading? If Volume III: Villains is about Peter vs. Sylar, then sign me up!

Did anyone else sense a little Elle-Mohinder chemistry? Matt, don't look now, but you might have some competition!

Instant postep spec on the Internet is that HRG shot Nathan, as his side of the deal with the Company to protect Claire.

What happens when Micah becomes a sad little kid with no parents and a lot of power?

From reader Gerald: "How did Claire's blood fix HRG's glasses? Is there a LensCrafters at Primatech?" Ha.

WHAT LIES AHEAD

Books? Knitting circles? Fierce Jenga competitions? Sock-drawer reorganization?

As you may have heard, this is the last Heroes we'll get until the bad thing (strike) ends, so we'll have to find some other way to bide our time!

Those of you who live in Los Angeles can always go and visit two possibly dead guys (nooo) over at Adrian and Leonard's new musical, Atlanta.

WTF? Jessica back? messed

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Dec 5th, 2007 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 03:59 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nathan's death shocked the hell out of me. Niki's, not so much, though I thought it wasn't such a great way to go. She was being a hero, but it was just so pitiful without her super strength...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

petervssylarpetervssylar!

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 04:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Well as for nathan being dead...not sure
Even nikki who can tell

I am wondering, peter almost became a bad guy, was manipulated by adam, was involved in a murder , almost took out matt and his brother! etc etc etc....all this for a woman......who the show just forgot about? Where was the reveal or ending for that, just another thing that occured to me....did i miss somthing?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 07:03 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That wasn't meant to be the end...I'm sure Peter is still pursuing the issue with Caitlin.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultra Omega
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personally think the blood of a regenerater is a pretty shitty plot device. It essentially takes away the dramatic effect gained from having a character die, simply because we know that it doesn't have to be permanent.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:17 PM
Ultra Omega is currently offline Click here to Send Ultra Omega a Private Message Find more posts by Ultra Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

looks like we dont need lindermans power anymore hah

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:31 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved the part involving Nikki and that Fool that kidnapped Monica when she blocked him with her car and they got out and had words and an altercation.

Fool: "You crazy biatch what’s wrong with you?!"

Nikki: *SWIFT KICK!* (To the junk)

Fool: "Umf!/Whoa!/Uh!"

Nikki: "Where’s Monica!?"

Fool: "Go to Hell!"

Nikki: *PISTOL WHIP!*

Nikki to Micah: "Stay in the Car!"

Nikki: *PISTOL WHIP!*

I chuckled both the first time and the second time I saw Nikki just ran up to him and swiftly tackled his junk with her foot.

Possibly the best part of the episode for me........at least the most entertaining.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:12 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

lol imagine if she had her power?

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 06:34 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

what i dont understand is why peter doesnt use his blood. he has the power so technically his blood can regen things too. how is everyone missing this?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:24 PM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chickenlover98
what i dont understand is why peter doesnt use his blood. he has the power so technically his blood can regen things too. how is everyone missing this?
This has been pointed out before. Everybody isn't missing this.

I'm guessing Peter isn't aware that his blood more than likely has regenerative powers.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 12:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I think Peter needs to borrow Bennett's power of intelligence, from time to time...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:10 AM
The Big O
The Original O

You ain't never lied, Rex yes

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:52 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

WTF kind of an ending was that???

when did Peter get so retarded?? 3 people told him that Adam wanted to release the virus and he never thought to read his mind??

Sylar's gonna be the bad guy again??

looks like the writers went on strike early and the producers decided to write the series

i can't believe it was only 11 episodes

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 10:57 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by stickman618

when did Peter get so retarded?? 3 people told him that Adam wanted to release the virus and he never thought to read his mind??

looks like the writers went on strike early and the producers decided to write the series

Yea I gotta say as much as I love Peter they made him a major ****tard at the end of volume 2.

And I mean its so so many ways he could've done all that better.

1. READ ADAM'S MIND!
2. Don't think everyone you know is full of crap and 1 Person you've barely known is right without serious proof
3. If you want the virus gone do it yourself.
4. Walk threw the vault instead of ripping the door open so anyone can get to it.
5. Teleport inside the vault!
6. Wonder why Adam is so easily hurting/killing people!
7. Read other people's minds to see what they really do know about the situation.
8. Quit being so damn stupid!

Thou I think I do know how Peter can save Catlin without screwing up time! Maybe?

Teleport back to when they accidentally went to the future. Turn invisible and wait till after he last sees her before he returns. As soon as she's outta sight from his old self grab her and transport her back to the present.

Might not work but its the only thing I can come up with. Cause realistically I think she's lost forever in a time that will never come.

Poor Peter, can't just have a woman to make him happy. sad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 04:10 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by stickman618

note that it saiys VillainSSSS not villain

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 05:56 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Entity
Yea I gotta say as much as I love Peter they made him a major ****tard at the end of volume 2.

And I mean its so so many ways he could've done all that better.

1. READ ADAM'S MIND!
2. Don't think everyone you know is full of crap and 1 Person you've barely known is right without serious proof
3. If you want the virus gone do it yourself.
4. Walk threw the vault instead of ripping the door open so anyone can get to it.
5. Teleport inside the vault!
6. Wonder why Adam is so easily hurting/killing people!
7. Read other people's minds to see what they really do know about the situation.
8. Quit being so damn stupid!

Thou I think I do know how Peter can save Catlin without screwing up time! Maybe?

Teleport back to when they accidentally went to the future. Turn invisible and wait till after he last sees her before he returns. As soon as she's outta sight from his old self grab her and transport her back to the present.

Might not work but its the only thing I can come up with. Cause realistically I think she's lost forever in a time that will never come.

Poor Peter, can't just have a woman to make him happy. sad
The answer to your 8 points is that Peter was blinded by his desperation to get Caitlin back and he trusted Adam. You don't go behind the back of someone you trust.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:03 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote