KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime vs Thanos (Slugfest)

Superman Prime vs Thanos (Slugfest)
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW laughing

Im scared shitless I didnt know he had the power to defeat WW.

laughing laughing

Didnt Black Adam behead one of those silly amazos.

laughing
Didn't prime uppercut Black Adam back to his dimension.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:06 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Just him taking out 32 Lanterns, Ion, The Teen Titans the JLA speed blitzing flashes wins me over actually.
The teen titans.

Are you serious? laughing This impresses you?

The guy who just became the Ion but really didnt do anything that showed he was Ion. 32 characters that were created to die.

Which green lantern can you name with a history of feats?

The flashes thing was impressive but he was temporarily defeated and was scared of the flashes when he ran into them again.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Didn't prime uppercut Black Adam back to his dimension.
Yes that was impressive but he it was where he was positioned. Thats why Black Adam went out of the picture not becuz Prime knocked him miles away. But taking his punches like nothing was impressive but its not something that would affect Thanos either.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by The Mexican
SBP hasn't, without some external aid, beaten one, single top tier.

Thanos murders him.

He man handled hal jordan while not being at full power,since when was hal jordan not a top tier,dont bother coming back,twice while weakened he has takin on nearly every heavy hitter in dc and come out on top.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:09 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Yes that was impressive but he it was where he was positioned. Thats why Black Adam went out of the picture not becuz Prime knocked him miles away. But taking his punches like nothing was impressive but its not something that would affect Thanos either.
So are you trying to down play his feats because he iis against your one of your favorite characters? Typical and sad whatever i would love to see Thanos take on The Teen Titans and The JLA at the same time without any amping like Superboy-Prime did. I don't remember him being scaed my like not liking speedsters or some bull.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:12 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So are you trying to down play his feats because he iis against your one of your favorite characters? Typical and sad whatever i would love to see Thanos take on The Teen Titans and The JLA at the same time without any amping like Superboy-Prime did. I don't remember him being scaed my like not liking speedsters or some bull.
He told then to stay away from him. The teen titans are jokes. They arent a powerful team at all. When did Prime take out the jla?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:13 AM
iceman24567

He told then to stay away from him. The teen titans are jokes. They arent a powerful team at all. When did Prime take out the jla?
Not the whole Jla and i wouldn't call the Titans a joke even though Slade pretty much pus them to shame.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

If Prime didnt defeat all of the Titans and the JLA at once why must Thanos do it then. Right here you make it cound like the entire jla lineup was here. Look Prime is an awesome character who is powerful indeed but he isnt beating Thanos and what I have seen.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:20 AM
iceman24567

If Prime didnt defeat all of the Titans and the JLA at once why must Thanos do it then. Right here you make it cound like the entire jla lineup was here. Look Prime is an awesome character who is powerful indeed but he isnt beating Thanos and what I have seen.
I never said he went up against the whole line but you down playing his feats to make him look inferior to Thanos is childish so what he doesn't like Flashes they did put him in the speedforce im sure when Thanos comes back he will be running from Drax too. Non amped Superboy took out Powergirl and The Martian Manhunter like they were nothing i don't care if you believe Thanos is stronger.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:24 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Spite.

SBP crushes Thanos and his snail like speed in comparison.

SPB stronger AND far, far faster.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:27 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I never said he went up against the whole line but you down playing his feats to make him look inferior to Thanos is childish so what he doesn't like Flashes they did put him in the speedforce im sure when Thanos comes back he will be running from Drax too. Non amped Superboy took out Powergirl and The Martian Manhunter like they were nothing i don't care if you believe Thanos is stronger.
Well I dont mean to downplay them if you think that I have. I just feel Thanos could and would beat him. Thor with the power gem couldnt ko Thanos and he was a fukcin beast. Prime just loses to Thanos.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:27 AM
Sirius77

Odin failed to put him down and I think hes above Prime. That was before Thanos's final amp.

And myx failed to put Superman-prime down. Myx even got pwned.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:32 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

The teen titans.

Are you serious? laughing This impresses you?

The guy who just became the Ion but really didnt do anything that showed he was Ion. 32 characters that were created to die.

Which green lantern can you name with a history of feats?

The flashes thing was impressive but he was temporarily defeated and was scared of the flashes when he ran into them again.

He ttok out hal and guy.

Hal and Guy>> Thirty two gls easily.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:34 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sirius77
And myx failed to put Superman-prime down. Myx even got pwned.
Prime didnt do it on his own he had help and he was amped. Its temporary as well.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Avlon
Spite.

SBP crushes Thanos and his snail like speed in comparison.

SPB stronger AND far, far faster.
Yeah I guess the Surfer is slower than a snail and so is the fallen one. laughing Thanos just cant seem to beat anyone with speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime didnt do it on his own he had help and he was amped. Its temporary as well.

Hippocrit. In another thread, you were trying to say mxy wasn't shit and prime bitched him. Now you completely use my same argument to suit your needs. You fail.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Originally posted by Ouallada
Let me rephrase nicely then. SMP would get cut by WOLVERINE's adamantium claws. There is no escaping the jobber aura.

probably not. especially seeing as how in last months ultimate powers wolverine was not able to cut Hyperion. and as his adamantium claws went scraping across his chest to no avail and cuased sparks to flair up he asked the eternal "what are you made of?" ....PLus hello??? this is the guy who all but raped MXy, and we know that 5D imps powers are 'two degrees of infinity' higher than any 3-d beings. so that mean stronger than thanos. when thanos can juggle planets without nigh unlimited cosmic artifacts we can talk

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sirius77
He ttok out hal and guy.

Hal and Guy>> Thirty two gls easily.
Thanos could take out either green lantern you just mentioned.

Sirius77

So thanos wasn't amping himself against odin?

Also, all anataz did was keep myx there. Also, he was holding them both
prisoner. So it was really Superman-prime vs myx and anataz.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:39 AM
Sirius77

Thanos could take out either green lantern you just mentioned.

And sbp did so within two panels.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:39 AM