KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunted

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunted
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[Yeah, well, the Hutts aren't picky]," Eerin replies, seating himself in co-pilot. "[And we're the best of the best. Or something]."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 06:40 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Well, at least we can say you can't find another pair out there quite like us!"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:23 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

( laughing out loud )

"[You can say that again]," Eerin says, stabilizing the ship's flightpath through hyperspace as it had been a hastily made jump to lightspeed.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:19 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My apologies, Christmas parties and work don't mix well with updating RPGs. My bad.

If there's nothing else for you two to address, we'll push on to Nar Shaddaa, that terrible city-world that nobody likes but somehow everyone ends up there at some point in their lives. You just so happen to frequent it for work.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 07:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I think we're good. And speaking of Christmas parties, I have my time pretty much booked from now until Christmas night. I'm sure you two have similar schedules. So since it's technically just us three in here, we might want to consider taking a break until after X-mas. But, I'll probably check in anyhow at least once a day, so just don't leave me behind.
HAppy Holidays.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 07:38 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Wanna press on, Rex? Surely our employer speaks fluent Geonosian...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:14 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Oh, hey! I'm ready when you guys are... Just been a bit wrapped up in my new Guitar Hero III for my Wii. Addictive game. But, yeah; lets go pester the Hutts.)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:46 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Wii got a We...wait, hold on...)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 09:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Dropping out of hyperspace, the Last Laugh descends to the grimey moon known as Nar Shaddaa, the Smuggler's Moon. You get through the atmosphere with no problem, then you're forced to swerve to avoid a large transport as you dive into Vertical City. Unlike Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa has no real trafficking laws...or system. For the most part, people fly about as they please. Just another reason why Nar Shaddaa is so damned shitty.

Eventually you manage to find a place to park your ship, near your usual hangout, the Rimmer's Rest. There you do your business with the Hutts' contacts, rather than with the Hutts themselves; it's better that way. Less slime. Sometimes.

The bar is very spartan and blocky. A few large glow-orbs flood the rooms with dim lighting. Every surface is made of some beat-up metal, and the walls were given a few coats of green paint a some point within the last two centuries. The actual bar itself is opposite the doorway, where the sleepy old bartender serves drinks when pestered. Behind him, the neon lighting of the bar's mascot- a green snake with three horns breathing fire- blinks lazily.

Your contact with the Hutts should be here somewhere...it's unusually crowded tonight. The Rimmer's Rest is a lesser known but cheap and decent (for Nar Shaddaa) bar, but tonight it has quite a few paying customers. Some of them are already passed out under the tables...or on the tables. Heh.

Ah, there's your man. Retter, a shaggy fellow in a tattered and torn old banthahide jacket and black pants, managed to snag a spot at the bar. He's lucky like that.

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 28th, 2007 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 09:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle nudges his partner and points to the bar. "There's our man. Let's get this over with so we can get the space out of here."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 03:54 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[Righteo]," Eerin says. Eerin will sit on one side of Retter, while Kyle should sit on the other. If those seats aren't available, Eerin will scare the occupants off with Intimidation.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 02:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Non-issue, Eerin. The people here recognize Hutt business when they see it, and those seats are yours.

"Ah, my friends!" Retter greets, looking back and forth between you two as you sit. "Welcome home! Looking good, gents. How'd the mission go? Traleth is eager to hear of your success."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 02:24 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Can Retter understand what the hell I'm saying?

Eerin gives Retter an unpleasant, buggy glare.

"[If you mean we got the money, then yeah, great, huge success! The mission was crap, pal. We basically nuked Naadal. Superb mission.]"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 07:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He can.

"Whoa, you did what?"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 07:40 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Holding up a hand to calm Retter, kyle interjects, "Wait, we didn't nuke Naadal. The nukes we were carrying, the ones we didn't know were onboard, were blown up by the other side of the civil war your people supplying. We, along with the payment," he adds pointedly, "were almost vaporized by the blast. From now on, we want to know what we're carrying. Exactly, no more 'just weapons and stuff' or whatever you told us this time. Eerin insists." he finishes, pointing at the giant menacing bug.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 05:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hey, hey, alright," Retter says, uncomfortable due to Eerin's friendly glare of doom. "Whatever happens on missions ain't my fault or the Hutts, you know that. Everything is up to you to make sure things go off right. If your cargo's being shot at, you obviously did something wrong. But hey, you got the payment, right? Eh?"

He seems like he's going to try elbowing Eerin in a friendly way, but then thinks better of it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 09:08 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Deciding not to argue further, "Yea, we got it. It's in the ship."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 06:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Good boy, Kyle. I'll come back to yer ship with ya, so me and my boys can nab it for our employer. But first, drinks! Gotta have drinks..."

Retter orders a Corellian ale for the both of you.

Kyle, I forget, are you Corellian?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 08:32 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[I would rather not]," Eerin says. "[Drink makes your mind fuzzy, and fuzzy is the last thing I want my mind to be when dealing with the Hutts. I would rather go grab the payment for you and get out of here.]"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 06:27 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Nope. Kyle is actually from Ela Nobog.)
"I don't know about fuzzy minds after one drink, but we really have to be going soon. Rain check on the drinks, thanks. Shall we finish our business?"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 11:23 AM