KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunter

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunter
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rylis is going to, assuming the pain doesn't get to be too much, try and push herself up so that she is sitting up, leaning against the wall.

Somehow I doubt her little medpack will be of any use, but if it has any painkillers in it, she'll use them...

And, uh, actual things to do? Is Rylis's gun nearby?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The medpack can be used to stabilize yourself. Your heart-rate is still soaring after such painful exertion on your battered form. Get it under control and you may be able to get moving...

Your gun is nearby, yes.

There is a roar and backwash from a powerful engine overhead.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, the first thing Rylis will do is use the medpack to do what it can to get herself stabilized, glancing up after the ship going overhead. She assumes that it's the Last Laugh getting away, though.

Then she's going to go for her gun, and put the power pack back in so that it's usable...

Also, are there any nooks or doorways nearby that Rylis could try moving into for now? I don't think in the shape she's in she'll be able to get very far, but it'd help in case Snith does decide to momentarily ignore the commander...

Last edited by Peach on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:14 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is indeed. The stormtroopers have not stopped them.

Ah, sorry, I spaced out and forgot that Snith yanked your pistol away. The pistol is actually next to Snith's ship, on the ground, opposite side to where the Commander is Pinning Snith down with laser-death.

The nearest doorway would be the entrance to the docking bay. But there is a maintenance shack over to one side of the hangar. Equal distance, just about.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Damn, well there goes that idea...

Well, in the state she's in right now, Rylis doesn't really think that leaving this docking bay would be too good of an idea - she's the sort that's probably got a fair number of enemies, and Mos Eisley's not a nice place. If she was confident she'd be able to make it to her ship, she'd go for it, but as it is...

So I think for now she'll go for the maintenance shed. She'd also like to try and get off the shattered remains of her armor. It's pretty useless at this point.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:36 AM
Peach
mordrem

Oh - not that I think it'd be of much use at the moment - but where is Rylis' mini-cannon? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 03:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You drag yourself into maintenance shed as the Commander keeps rattling off shot after shot. It is not a terribly large space; in fact, without being able to stand properly, you can only go so far as the doorway before it becomes too narrow to squeeze in due to droids and tools.

Are your flamethrower and spike gun built into your armor?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:15 AM
Peach
mordrem

Nope! Just attached on. They're built to fit her armor, though, so trying to use them without that on is awkward.

(aka, no, I did not use combo device with them)

(and really, I meant more hide behind the shed, but somewhat in it works too...)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The shed is built against the adobe wall of the bay. From this angle, you cannot see Snith or the Commander. The Cold Hard Wit is in the way.

Discarding your chestplate is the most helpful part of your plan, Rylis. The light plating had been bent inwards in some sections and shattered, piercing your flesh. Blood is trickling from these cuts, but nothing serious.

As for the mini-cannon, you definitely do not have the strength needed to handle the recoil on that thing. Not now.

Suddenly, the Commander's gunfire stops.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, that could be good or bad...

Rylis is going to discard as much of the armor as possible, though she'll keep her spikegun and flamer with her. That way she at least has some way of defending herself if need be, though she doubts it'll be much good at this point.

And since she can't see anything, she'll listen to hear if she can say something; in case it was Snith that won the fight, she doesn't want to bring any attention to where she's gone.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Someone comes out from behind Snith's starfighter...

It is the Commander.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

Since there's little she can do, Rylis will simply watch and wish she actually had her blaster on hand, just in case.

(have I mentioned I have a bad feeling about this?)

Last edited by Peach on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 06:32 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Commander seems to be staggering like he is hurt. His white bucket of a head is swiveling about, apparently looking for you.

"Rylis?" he asks, his helmet adding an electronic quality to his voice.

It is then that both of you notice the slight trail of blood leading to the shed...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:34 AM
Peach
mordrem

Oh, hell, I didn't even think of that... Rylis thinks, spotting the trail of blood. So much for staying unnoticed...

"Yes?" she replies warily, still staying quiet.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, there you are," he says, coming your direction. "Geez, woman, you gave me a scare!" He drops the Imperial-issue repeater into the sand and reaches up to remove his helmet... revealing the handsome but scarred and scruffy visage of Makrus, your old friend. He seems to be wincing in pain. "I thought you'd buggered off or died. Are you alright?"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:50 AM
Peach
mordrem

"What are you doing here? Weren't you off being paid to fight some war?" Rylis replies.

"I'm still alive but...no, definitely not alright. I kind of wanted him to forget I was around for the moment. You okay? And what happened to him?"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 06:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, I'm fine, but..." His face contorts in terrible pain. "I'm... sorry..."

The anguished contortion suddenly drops from his face, his expression going slack and dull, his jaw hanging limply. His eyes glaze over and go white... and his hand begins thumping a simplistic rhythm against the door of the shed.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

He raises the other arm toward you... the one with the freshly-reloaded wrist-rocket...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 07:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, no..." Rylis says, suddenly filled with dread.

Would it be possible for her to try and get a bit further into the shed, enough to try shoving the door shut? Or maybe throwing something at Makrus, trying to break his attention for a moment?

And is Snith within Rylis's view?

"Come on, you can fight this!" she says desperately. "Damnit, Snith, you bastard! Stop being a coward and just come kill me yourself if you want to see me die so badly!"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 09:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

No more room in the shed, but... there is a hydrospanner within reach...!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 05:34 AM
Peach
mordrem

I suppose that shall have to do...

Hmmm. I wonder if breaking that tapping rhythm will do anything?

Anyway, Rylis is going to grab it and, assuming that Makrus is within reach, swing it at him as best she can...if not, it becomes a projectile.

"Sorry..." she says.

Last edited by Peach on Aug 4th, 2008 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 05:36 AM