KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunter

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunter
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

It is too much. You are no pacifist, Rylis, but you do not torture your targets. You just take them in or make it quick. This... this is beyond gruesome...

Slowly, the hangar fades, along with Snith's gasping screams and Vader's persistent, timed breathing...

-

There is a bright light behind your eyelids... something is prodding you to awake... you feel warm, comfortable, relaxed... like you are sleeping underwater... there is something strapped to your face.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 07:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rylis slowly opens her eyes, glancing around her to see who or what it was that was trying to wake her up.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 09:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Your sight is blurry... because you are submersed in a tank of bacta. A mechanical arm is scanning your chest to analyze the breaks in your sternum and ribs. The soothing effect of bacta is preventing you from feeling the ridiculous amounts of pain that you had previously felt. Oh, what relief!

Outside of the tank, Makrus is watching. He has one arm in a sling.

"Good morning, starshine," Makrus greets.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 09:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rylis simply closes her eyes again and relaxes for a moment, before replying.

"How long have I been in here?" she simply asks.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 09:53 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh... three days? Maybe four. How do you feel?"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 09:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Like I didn't get beat up and my chest cracked open. Where are we, anyway?" she says. "I've got about a million questions right now..."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 10:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You're onboard the Blackguard," Makrus tells you. "Star Destroyer bound for Coruscant."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 10:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Ahh. Great...not really somewhere I'd prefer to be." Rylis says. "What did you end up finding out about him that made you come? I never made it back to my ship after I arrived back in Mos Eisley..."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 10:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I had a friend of mine crack into some files that uncovered where Snith went after he was promoted," Makrus says. "An Emperor's Hand is a secretive agency working for Emperor Palpatine himself. A rare thing to come across. But Snith must have deserted his post, because the Empire was looking for him. Now we see why, right? You don't want an assassin running around with the power to control minds. Not good for your government.

"Since you were with him, I knew where he was and that he was wanted, so I pulled some strings and got into contact with someone who would be very interested in his location. Lord Vader insisted that I accompany him to Tatooine to verify, and I figured you'd probably need saving, my little damsel in distress."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 10:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Not good for anyone...he nearly killed me with that thing, and probably would have if you hadn't turned up and distracted him. He nearly made you kill me." Rylis says, opening her eyes again.

"I didn't expect him to be able to use the Force. It's been so long since anyone's come across a Force user...and I was already in bad shape from that fight with Kyle. Snith expected me to not even survive that, you know. But...thanks."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 11:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yeah... I didn't expect any of that..." Makrus says. "Certainly didn't seem the type. But I think he proved us wrong, in the end.

"And you're welcome. Least I could do for an old friend."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 03:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Not the first time, and probably not the last, right?" Rylis replies.

"I feel like I should have spent more time trying to work out who he really was and why he was there. I mean, I found the damn thing. And then when we landed back in Mos Eisley and he went to go put it in his ship, as he said...I should have insisted that he stay instead of letting him leave. But instead I was preoccupied with a bounty that managed to get away..."

She pauses for a moment, annoyed at herself.

"Anyway...how long am I going to be stuck in here? These things make me claustrophobic...and you know I'd really rather not actually go to Coruscant. And without that catch...I'm probably far behind now."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 04:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You couldn't have known."

Makrus pauses himself, once you bring up the getaway of Kyle Ragnor.

"Well, you won't make your quota before the deadline, but... things have developed that will insure your security. I've just made a deal that will benefit you..."

The door to the medical bay hisses open and the evil presence steps heavily into the room, his boots clanking against the gunmetal floor.

breathe

Is she awake?

"Yes, m'Lord," Makrus replies, nervously. "Conscious and not dead."

Excellent.

breathe

Lord Vader turns his terrible visage toward the bacta tank, his unchanging glare burning into you through the glass and liquid.

I trust you are recovering well, bounty hunter.

breathe

There is a certain amount of poison in his deep voice as he says those last two words.

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 11th, 2008 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 05:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Recovering well enough, Lord Vader..." Rylis replies, uncomfortable from Vader's gaze on her.

Makrus, WHAT have you gotten me into now...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 05:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I understand you accompanied a renegade Imperial agent on his mission to retrieve an artifact of great interest to the Empire.

breathe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 06:02 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I did not know who he actually was or what specifically it was that he was after, but yes, my lord. He claimed to have been sent to help me with picking up a bounty."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 06:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Your bounty does not concern me.

breathe

You were deceived by this man.

breathe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 06:35 AM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, well, it concerns ME... Rylis thinks to herself.

"Yes...every time I thought I had finally managed to get the truth from him, I soon found out he was lying."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 06:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are far too trusting, hunter. The fault is your own.

breathe

But if you had not come into contact with this rogue agent, we may not have dealt with him.

breathe

The Empire is willing to compensate you for your lost bounty.

breathe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 08:07 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I am not used to working with other people, beyond Makrus here...and, ah, it is? Well, I am certainly very grateful for that, Lord Vader." Rylis replies.

So they're in debt to me...I'm not too sure if I like that. But I need that money...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:30 PM