KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trials

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trials
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"You have sir?" Xavier knew he met him before but not that he knew who he was.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:03 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes! Master Windu here was just telling me about you. You're quite the swordsman for someone your age, or so I'm told!"

Master Windu gives him a strange look, but Palpatine just smiles back.

"Tell me, Xavier, what do you think of slavery?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Thank You sir although I lack in other areas of a Jedi." Xavier says.

"Slavery goes against the Jedi Code. It takes free will from people then uses them for labor and jobs they do not desire or do not know how to do. This of course is illogical because the person becomes less productive when they could provide much more to the Galaxy." Xavier answers in his monotone voice.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:17 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely! Not to mention it is outlawed in the Republic," Palpatine says, giving a meaningful look at the man standing by the window. "Isn't that right, Senator?"

"Yes..." he replies, looking up at the ceiling with an audible sigh.

"Senator Wojaine of Almania," Palpatine continues, "seems to have forgotten that part of the law."

"I had no choice!" Senator Wojaine barks, turning to the Chancellor. "My sector does not have a military force strong enough to contest these pirates!"

"And no other sector in the Republic does?"

Senator Wojaine falls quiet, turning back to the window.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier stands back taking in everything. He looks to the Jedi Masters wondering what will happen next.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Do you want me to tell them why they are here, Senator?"

Wojaine remains silent, then drops his head and turns to face you.

"I am Wuja Wojaine, Senator of the Almania Sector. The space of my jurisdiction reeks of pirates and slavers, infecting those worlds with strife and loss. Up until recently, I...I supported these slavers, as I was able to turn a profit. It was wrong of me...but I need your help."

This is directed at you, Xavier. You seem to be the current guest of honor, for some reason...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:52 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier stands his face is a blank but his mind is confused. This makes no sense for him. Senator Wojaine asked Xavier Kolarn for help yet three Jedi Masters, two of whom are on the counsel, are present. They are much more capable yet he was asked. This was suspicious yet Xavier did not possess enough information to put puzzle together. So he makes a mental note to research into matter.

Present though demands action. The Senator asked for help time demands response.

Xavier looks over the Masters and back to the Senator, "Why do you need my help?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"My daughter..."

Wojaine produces a small hologram of his daughter. She is pretty and blonde and...

Wait a moment. She's very familiar. She's...the girl from your vision?

"...she was taken by the slavers that I had been working with. I tried to break off connections with them, but they took the gesture the wrong way. I just wanted out, I didn't want to expose them. Now they've given me no choice."

"Senator Wojaine has agreed to assist the Republic in ending slave trade in Almania," Palpatine pipes up, cheerfully. "In return, the charges of treason will be dropped."

"Can you return my Loola?" the Senator asks.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:17 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier recognizes the girl from her dreams. Yet he remembers something dark about all of this. Yet he was always taught that the Force gives you these visions for reasons. Now was his time to trust in the Force like a Jedi should.

"I will return your daughter Senator, I just need to know where to find her and the pirates," Xavier peers into the Senator's eyes.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"They are a group known as the Sklaborean pirates," Master Windu speaks, gathering your attention. He paces around the Chancellor and the Senator and yourself. "They have been active in the Almania Sector for a little over a decade. Very brutal tactics are employed by these pirates; they capture men and women and children by the hundreds, killing those they deem useless. Most are sold to the Hutts, beyond our jurisdiction."

Master Windu pauses.

"Have you heard of the pirate Svidrigailov?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:30 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier thinks and realizes he hasn't.

"No Master Windu I have not."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Svidrigailov is a notorious pirate leader and crimelord, originally employed by the Hutts to make these raids for more slaves. He's grown too confident in his raids, however. Almania is in Republic space; his past year of raids have all been targeted there, no thanks to Senator Wojaine. It is the second time he's attacked a world inside the Republic."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:49 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"So he is an extremely dangerous man if he is willing to take such risks. Still if he attack Republic Space he must be stopped," Xavier breathes in, "...Master Windu is there anything else you think I should know?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, very much so."

Ki-Adi-Mundi produces a hologram of his own at this point, revealing the image of a sturdy young man in Jedi robes.

"His name is Friste Tem. He was a Jedi Knight, much like you will be soon. He was sent to handle Svidrigailov's first incursion into Republic space. We have not seen him since..."

Friste Tem? THAT Friste Tem? No way...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:19 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

(So Xavier does know something about Friste Tem then?)

Xavier looks over the Hologram.

"Is he assumed dead?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Do you? He was a personal acquiantance of yours, one of the many students that you challenged to duels, but one of the few that was able to contest you. Not just with the lightsaber, either. He broke your arm, once. He also more adept at tapping into the Force to aid his athletic abilities, and became a Knight last year, before you.

He was a very promising Jedi Knight. But he vanished, last year.

"Yes," Master Windu replies. "We sent him in high hopes that he would be able to end Svidrigailov's terrifying conquests and bring the Sklaborean slave trade to an end. We were wrong. We sent the young man to his death, as far as we know."

"However, Svidrigailov still must be dealt with," Ki-Adi-Mundi says. "After Friste's attempted mission, Svidrigailov was not heard from. His return is terrible news. This time, he must be stopped."

"We are sending you both on this," Master Windu says, to both you and Master Cabas.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:19 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier goes over his past encounters with Friste Tem. One of the few people that could match him. If these pirates could attest to him then if Xavier succeeded where Tem failed he could prove he was better.

Xavier listened to Mace address both him and Master Cabas. He awaited his Master's reply.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"If you don't mind, Master Jedi," Palpatine interrupts, "I would not like the discussions of the mission to be within Senator Wojaine's hearing."

"What do you think I'm going to do?" Wojaine asks, outraged. "Call up my good friend the Slaver Svidrigailov and tell him that two Jedi are coming to kill him?"

"We can't take risks on this one," Palpatine says, giving one of his classic smiles. "I insist."

"As you wish, Chancellor," Master Windu says, gesturing to the hallway. The four of you walk through, and the red-cloaked Senatorial guards close the doors behind you.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:40 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier follows the others into the hallway.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You move down the corridor someways, moving towards the ship again.

"We have devised a plan," Master Windu resumes, once out of hearing, "that will ensure that you come into contact with Svidrigailov. Our plan for Friste was to infiltrate the pirate slavers, becoming one of them."

"Such an approach was very dangerous but most likely to come into contact with the Slave Leader," Ki-Adi-Mundi says.

"Too dangerous," Cabas says. "I hope you will not attempt to put Xavier through that. Either Friste died when he was discovered or he...succumbed to..."

"Not at all, Master Cabas," Windu assures him. "Xavier will be posing as a slave."

What?! You, a slave?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:14 AM