KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trials

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trials
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will search to see if the sniper was ever found.

He also wants to get a layout of where the most raids have taken place so that he can better get himself in position to be captured.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:22 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The sniper was shot by a vengeful Friste Tem, caught while trying to flee the area. It is noted that Friste committed overkill; the sniper was shot multiple times after being fatally wounded.

The raids on the Almania sector do not have any noticeable pattern about them. The most recent raid was in the capitol, when Wojaine's daughter was seized. However, most take place at random settlements where the raiders will face the least amount of resistance.

You would need to talk to someone with connections to Svidrigailov before you could suss where his next strike would be.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok then Xavier no longer needs to use the Records he thinks he has enough information.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:34 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Very well.

If there's nothing else, we'll be moving on.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Alright then if I can not speak to Yoda lets go see Xavier kill some people eek!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Moving on, then.

The day closes out uneventfully. Master Cabas sees you before the night comes, but only to tell you that he is planning for the mission ahead and that he will share more on the matter tomorrow. Tonight, he wants you to remember your training.

When you wake the next morning, you are unsure, but you think you saw a glimmer of Wojaine's daughter in your dreams. But nothing else, and only a glimmer.

The next day, you are to meet Wojaine's vessel at the Senate building.

Master Windu and Chancellor Palpatine are there to see you off, as is Wojaine and his people.

The Senatorial starship of Almania is not exactly as regal as Wojaine's clothes or position. Unlike many of the sleek and shiny vessels that the Senators use (for example, the Senator of Naboo's chromium-plated ship), the starship is a little larger than a Large Freighter, plated with heavy armor, and has at least six turrets, not to mention front-facing guns. You doubt it is very maneuverable, though...

"Senator," Cabas greets Wojaine.

"Jedi," Wojaine greets Cabas. He seems less than cheerful about having you both on his ship.

Senator Wojaine and Master Cabas board, followed by Wojaine's advisors and entourage.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:09 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will follow them on board.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Before you start heading up the ramp, a familiar voice pulls you away.

"Wanted to see me, you did?"

Master Yoda stands at the bottom of the ramp, looking at up at you.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:12 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Master Yoda I appreciate you seeing me, "Xavier looks at the little green man. He looks around to see if anyone is in ear shot, "Master Yoda I have been having dream and I could use your wisdom."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Trouble you, it does?" Yoda asks. His wrinkled face is passive as he leans on his walking stick.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:37 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Master Yoda it does." Xavier then tells Master Yoda about his dream.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Dec 12th, 2007 at 04:53 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yoda says nothing as you inform him of your vision.

"Shared it not with your Master, Padawan?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:51 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"No Master Yoda I have not. I didn't want to give him any reason to for disappointment." Xavier says.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Full of anger, your vision was," Yoda remarks. "A warning, it may be. A possible path tempting you. Know the risks, you now do, so avoid it you can. The Dark Side, anger is. Do not use it for power."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:02 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"So you think this dream is about me having to deal with temptation, " Xavier looks at the great master. "I shall do as you have told me Master Yoda."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"May the Force be with you, Xavier Kolarn."

Yoda gives you a nod, then turns to join the Chancellor and Master Windu.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:10 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"And may the Force be with you Master Yoda, "Xavier bows and walks off to join Master Cabas and the others.

I can not fail, Xavier thinks to himself. I have too much ability to fail.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

As the Senator's vessel takes off, you look down on Coruscant as it begins to shrink away below...

--

Yoda, Mace Windu, and Palpatine watch as the Senator's vessel takes flight.

"Hopefully we shall hear good news from Almania within the month," Palpatine says, cheerfully. "Now, if you'll excuse me, Masters, I am a busy man and must attend to matters..."

"Of course, Chancellor," Mace Windu replies, not taking his eyes off the sky as the craft disappears.

Palpatine takes his leave.

"Confused, the boy is," Yoda says, looking down at his cane.

Mace looks down to his dimunitive superior. "How so?"

"A dream, he has had. A vision of temptation, of suffering."

"Do you think he will pass his trials?"

Yoda lifts his tired eyes to Windu. "Strong and loyal, Xavier is. Faith do I have in him. Tempted, he will be, but the right path he will choose."

Windu returns his gaze to the sky, saying nothing.

--

The Senator's vessel, the Spearhead, is a large craft. Senator Wojaine's head of security, Jan, informs you of procedures on the craft while Master Cabas speaks with the Senator.

"The turrets are new emplacements," Jan tells you, Xavier. "The Senator had them installed shortly after...well, you're here about them pirates, eh? Old Sviddy made some threats, so it's best to be prepared."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:23 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yes better to be safe then sorry, and I will be prepared." Xavier looks over the man, "So are also head of security for his home where his girl was taken?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No," Jan says, uneasily. "Why?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:42 AM