KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trials

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trials
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will use Sense to get a feel for his comfort level.

"Well I was just wondering if you would happen to know the defenses that were in place to protect the senator's daughter?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:49 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You're thinking of Scan, the next step up. You have it, of course, so it's a non-issue.

Jan seems uncomfortable talking about the subject, specifically. You suss that he feels somewhat responsible.

"Well, her bodyguard was present... Aye, poor Zeph. Good man, quite a shot... but..." He sighs. "He was found in the wreckage of the house. I didn't think they'd need the extra security, you know? The Senator is...was in more danger off of Almania, outside of the capital. But times change, I guess. Sviddy got bold."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I understand sometimes people are forced to make decisions and they make the wrong ones, " Xavier says coldly. "Still you'd think you would have put some of the army stationed close to the house just in case, unless you don't have any. Either way what do you know about the Pirate Leader Sviddy?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:26 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Army's got nothin' to do with it. They've got their own business, and the capital ain't part of it. Too busy following the Je'har around..."

He takes out a small plastic tube, taps it a few times, then sucks on one end for a brief second, as if smoking a cigarette.

"Relaxant, keeps me keen. Anyways, Sviddy's a bastard. I never liked that Wojaine worked with 'im, but I got no say in the matter. Wojaine wanted his profits and he got 'em. Not like our Navy could catch up or blast 'em, anyways. The Trade is a death ship."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yes the Je'Har, "Xavier allows him a moment to keep relaxing. "Now what about this The Trade is a death ship? Also do you know why the Senator broke off connections with the Pirates?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Morally wrong, gumf like that. Only took him...oh, but I shouldn't mention that. We'll leave that up to the courts, eh?

"The Trade is Svidrigailov's flagship. It's a behemoth, full-on capital class! Nobody knows where it came from. Rumor has it that it's a haunted thing. Never shows up on the scanners, even when we're lookin' straight at it. Heavily armed, could probably grind Almania's moons into dust.

"Nothing Almania has could stop it. I'm sure other systems do, but not Almania."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:47 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will use Intimidation on Jan. Nothing to big but simply staring in his eyes trying to unnerve him a little bit. Maybe flexing his muscles some.

"Why wait for the courts. Loola's life is danger now. I feel this should be something I'd very much need to know if I'm going to help." Xavier looks over at the man his face cold emotionless. He crosses his arms and looks as menacing as possible.

"I'd also like to know why such a menace would be allowed to continue surely he could have asked for help long ago."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Jan is not an easily intimidated man; as head of security for the Senator of a world like Almania, he has seen a great deal and probably killed quite a few people. Still, your Intimidation check says he at least knows you're probably a great deal like him.

"As I said, Wojaine's a man of money, the extra profits tempted him. I say, six months at least, I ain't sayin' more about that. As for getting help...well, look where it got him! His daughter is in the hands of a murderous bastard. Anyways, Sviddy made a few threats when Senator Wojaine asked the Sklabs to skidaddle. We didn't think orbital bombardment of Stonia was the right route, there..."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:05 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Alright then so let me ask you what you would ahve done if the Senator had listened to you?, "Xavier ask him. "Also did you know Loola?"

The vision of the girl was running through Xavier's mind with the explosion.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I would have probably taken Wojaine's route, unfortunately," Jan admits. "Without the Republic lookin', Sviddy had a great deal of power over us. But that's changed. We've got you, right?

"And of course I knew Loola! Didn't need your powers to figure that, didya?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:14 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I will end the save Slave trade and rescue the Senator's daughter, "Xavier says in a passing manner like there couldn't be anything else but what he said.

"Just asking. I wanted to get some information on her, and right now I would rather get it from you then her father. Can you tell me anything about her?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Exactly! It needs some Jedi influence to set things straight."

He takes another 'puff' on the blue plastic stick.

"Hmm, Loola. Bright girl, her. I'm surprised she was still inside during the raid. Normally she woulda gotten to the shelter. Maybe didn't think they was comin' for her. Kinda snappy, sometimes, a bit o' the teen angst thing goin' on. But hey, to be expected. Zeph and I trained her to fire pistols and such, too. Quick learner, quite the shot."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:21 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I see and what is this shelter," Xavier asks.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"A safe room underground, behind the Senator's home."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:41 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Hmm alright then. IS there anything useful you can give me. I wonder if you could tell me about any people that deal with the Pirates regularly?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sviddy doesn't like dealing with anyone outside the Sklabs, unless it's to his advantage. He didn't want to waste manpower by having his men killed by troops in raids on Almania. So, friendship with Wojaine was good for 'im.

"I think you'd probably have to talk to Wojaine himself to get anything good, though. I can tell you this, though; Svidrigailov always has at least two major thugs with him, his right and left fists. He can fend for himself, but why bother when you've got thugs?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:41 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Thank you for the information I'm sure it will prove most valuable, " Xavier nods.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 09:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Let's hope so. Now, if you'll excuse me, gotta make sure everyone knows the drill..."

The Spearhead is rather expansive, Xavier. You even have your own quarters on board the ship, as the journey may take the better part of two days. Almania's pretty far out.

The Spearhead is split into three levels.

C Deck: The entrance ramp into the belly of the ship, the landing gear, the engine room.

B Deck: The walk-about spacious rooms, crew and passenger quarters, the Senator's quarters, the Armory, and the Gunnery (one bow turret, four side turrets).

A Deck: Bridge, Expanded Gunnery (one fin turret, linked cannons)

There are no escape pods. The Almanians believe them to be devices of cowardice.

And because of my nifty new scanner, here is an exterior sketch.

Attachment: spearhead.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:31 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will go to his Quarters for now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:45 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

EDIT- Rex

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:48 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote