KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Neo vs. Narutoverse

Neo vs. Narutoverse
Started by: 123KID

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I apologize, they don't move at 9 miles per second, but 9 meters per second.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 02:50 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

A penny could probably bloody your head and seriously injure your skull but it probably wouldn't even knock you out much less kill you. As for water, they are pretty much like cement at that speed but clearly not, they are nowhere close to 1% lightspeed. If they were they would be breaking through the ground with every drop.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 04:09 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Wow.....ANy chactacter of the Naruto would solo Neo. They walk to the computer Terminal and press delete...or off switch. or unplug his body from the matrix....game over...Plain and simple.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:19 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

oh well naruto characters's body distort all the time, leaving afterimages, i guess that means they must all move at lightspeed, lol. neo is dead. all it takes to reach speads like that is rock lee opening his gates. WOOOHOOO, now that would be a GOOD fight, rock lee with no weights and some gates open vs full powered neo.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:17 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Seriousl why is this being debaed. Does Neo have his weaknesses. Like being a real person outside of the matrix.and when he is n matrix mod cant you just pull the plug.

But yeah. Sasuke would solo this just from whas being shown in the game

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 07:15 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

the thing is neo as the one has no limitations there is no force barringing him he simply moves as he needs sto be and is as strong as he needs to be,

he is already more skilled than everyone in naruto (simply because he knows every known martial art) his powers are pretty much unlimited he can stop any and all pojctiles mid-air and can react as fast as he needs to...no real reasons have ben given for why a naruto character could possibly keep up with him in a fight

even moving instantly from point a to point b doesnt mean that they can fight at that speed

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 09:55 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

When exactly did Neo ever show great speed in combat? Never. If you really look at the situation, every single character in Naruto vs Neo at the same time... I mean come on even random canon fodder ninja would equal in the thousands. Then you have people like the Kages, Sannin, Akatsuki, anbu, jounin, summons creatures, tailed beasts... Neo just can't win. I mean they all just keep him distracted and Naruto hits him with wind rasengan and the fight is over.

It is better to stick to what a character has done and shown capable of doing regardless of what he 'could' do as you get no where with that.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:05 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
When exactly did Neo ever show great speed in combat? Never. If you really look at the situation, every single character in Naruto vs Neo at the same time... I mean come on even random canon fodder ninja would equal in the thousands. Then you have people like the Kages, Sannin, Akatsuki, anbu, jounin, summons creatures, tailed beasts... Neo just can't win. I mean they all just keep him distracted and Naruto hits him with wind rasengan and the fight is over.

It is better to stick to what a character has done and shown capable of doing regardless of what he 'could' do as you get no where with that.

If we stick to what Neo has done, he pwns everything under Galactus's level, Vgetto, Superman, the Narutoverse.

But the thing is, Neo can't have any of his powers outside of the Matrix, not even in a scenario made in a VS thread, because the laws of physics don't exist in the Matrix, just limited replications.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:41 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
If we stick to what Neo has done, he pwns everything under Galactus's level, Vgetto, Superman, the Narutoverse.

But the thing is, Neo can't have any of his powers outside of the Matrix, not even in a scenario made in a VS thread, because the laws of physics don't exist in the Matrix, just limited replications.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:32 AM
SHM

Neo isn't above the system, he is part of it. The Architect explained that.

Therefore he cannot do everything he wants, because he isn't above everything.
What Neo can do is what we saw in the movies. Everything else is hyperbole.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:41 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Neo pwns all under Big G level? I guess now he can pwn a Celestial...pffft.

If Neo can be as powerful as he wants, why couldn't he kill the Smith army?

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Combat_Guru

Neo can't do any thing he wants. How has he done any thing that would put him above Superman never mind Galactus? Please explain.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 09:39 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

So Neo can do everything he was shown to do. Like being a bullet-timer (something no one in Naruto has shown to be) and of course his travel speed also exceeds theirs.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:14 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

travel speed doesnt wina fight, unless neo flys away !!

Naruto unleash demon fox power, neos toast !

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:44 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

what the **** ? galactus, vegito, superman ??? Neo is nothign compared to all of them, galactus destroyed 3 solar syatems, supes moves planets, vegito stopped a universe destroying attack, Neo isnt even early DBZ power level, Goku when he fought King Piccolo could beat him. And im deadly serious !!

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:47 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
Neo can't do any thing he wants. How has he done any thing that would put him above Superman never mind Galactus? Please explain.

The only way to kill him in the Matrix is to unplug him, he can bring himself back to life, he can destroy programs, he can rewrite data, he can bend and break the rules how ever he pleases!

Never mind flying at Mach 100, flying from one country to another in a matter of minutes, never mind stopping bullets in mid air, never mind punching a super program before it can think.

All he can do is what ever he wants in the Matrix.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 08:09 PM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Not exatcly waht ever he wants, even in the matrix Neo has limits, if it wasnt for the oracle Smith would have beaten him, and erm.. tbh i dont rember Neo ever brining himself bck to life, i know he pulled a bullet out of trinity, knows every martial art there is !! But seriously Neo is nothing to DC, Marvel, and DBZverses !! Naruto, before i watched it i would say Neo would win, but the power of kyuubi is incredible !Greater than even the one !!

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 09:58 PM
Csdabest

Sasuke,Zetsu, Madara. People who i would place over Neo interms of speed. Hell Haku would wtf pwn him.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 12:34 AM
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BradBalboa
Not exatcly waht ever he wants, even in the matrix Neo has limits, if it wasnt for the oracle Smith would have beaten him, and erm.. tbh i dont rember Neo ever brining himself bck to life, i know he pulled a bullet out of trinity, knows every martial art there is !! But seriously Neo is nothing to DC, Marvel, and DBZverses !! Naruto, before i watched it i would say Neo would win, but the power of kyuubi is incredible !Greater than even the one !!

Agent Smith could do what ever he wanted at that point in time as well, he found a way to reanimate Bane, and live out side of the Matrix, and he became a threat to the Source, he consumed other programs, and amalgamated himself with them, which was why he had control over the Matrix, he could even change the weather.

Neo brought himself back to life in the first movie when he became the One, Trinity didn't bring him back to life.

He has his power not because he is the most powerful program, but because he is a human and a program, he can use being a program to glitch the rules of the Matrix, because every program has a connection to the Source, and he could act freely because he was a human being, not a machine, as was shown, he was a program before he died.

Agent Smith and Neo were equals, because they were both programs that had freewill, but Neo was always a little smarter than Smith, he could comprehend the purpose of life, and as was shown time and time again, Smith couldn't calaculate it, because evolution>>>>>>>>>Artificial Intellegence.

In fact, Neo could have taken the entire Smith army, but it would be like torture, having to fight that long, and having to keep breaking his limits, so instead, he decided to let the Source kill the Smith program through Neo.

The Source did NOT unplug Neo, it erased his program, which it didn't originally have the power to do, because all of the Programs were just Programs, written in, not humans, it's the glitch that gave the Source the ability to delete written information.

Neo pwns everyone in the Matrix, like the Trainman, in his world, he is God.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 01:25 AM
Csdabest

Yes in the computer program. not outside of that realm. Still have to abide by the laws. And have his weaknesses and strength.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 01:33 AM