KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Quality of a Mitsubishi

Quality of a Mitsubishi
Started by: Kumar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
wow cars, teheee, i hate them smile
Me too, bringing me fast and comfortable to my destination of choice, how dare they. smile

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:15 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

oh noo noo noo noo noo noo, u misunderstand. i dont hate the conforts they bring. i just dislike them as sumthing significantly more than a means of confy transport. i dont know how to drive one, and they are not terribly interesting. now PLANES, thats a different thing, i wuv them smile

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:45 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

oh noo noo noo noo noo noo, u misunderstand. i dont hate the conforts they bring. i just dislike them as sumthing significantly more than a means of confy transport. i dont know how to drive one, and they are not terribly interesting. now PLANES, thats a different thing, i wuv them smile

Nah, didn't misunderstand you, just went with what you said. Personally I don't really care much about how cars work either, hating them seems to be stupid though, except if one is a stupid hippie that buys into the lie of man made global warming smile

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:58 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

since when is global warming a LIE????

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:04 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
FCR isn't the one hinging factor on what makes a model or make good. But I agree with you, I'd take a Toy over a Mistubishi any. Modern Toyota trucks are really nice. My only complaint about Toyotas is that they tend to have overly sensitive steering.

I'm actually considering trading my corolla for a Tacoma. But they are too damn overpriced in my area.

Originally posted by anaconda
BS it is proven that mitsubishi has better gas milage than toyota, Toyota has great cars indeed, but comming from a country that has a price on petrol like 12,97 NKR a litre / in US meassuress since you yanks cant handle measurments of a different value is that it is 3,8 litre in a US gallon and the dollar is 5,8 in our currency meaning that a gallon of gas here costs 8,5 dollars a gallon, point is MB has better gas milage than Toyota, i have had both cars and Toyota cant compare to the MB I have now

As QM said depends on the models.

Also wasn't there an issue with the 2004-05 Outlanders? HA!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Dec 10th, 2007 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

i dont know how to drive one, and they are not terribly interesting.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:38 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mavrick071

96 Eclipse

just curious about the Quality of an eclipse i am looking for an affordable gas saver plus a little style ha ha and i found a 1996 eclipse for $2000 the catch is that is has like 180xxx on it i'm just wondering if it would be worth it or if it is a lost cause the body is great i am just wondering if the motor will last or if it will just blow up the instant i drive away
if i could get a little feed back i would appreicate it THANKS!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:25 AM
Mavrick071 is currently offline Click here to Send Mavrick071 a Private Message Find more posts by Mavrick071 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

For any car with over 100k on it, I would request a lengthy test drive. If owning a car isn't too urgent, I would say save up and buy something with less mileage. Something Bavarian would be good, but that's just me. big grin

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:47 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

quote:
Also wasn't there an issue with the 2004-05 Outlanders? HA!
not in Europe

quote:
As QM said depends on the models.
goes without saying, you compare GM on similar models

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:58 AM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

At first I thought the title of this thread was "Quality of Masterbation," and I thought oh no, not again......

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 09:59 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

In 2005, Mitsubishi held seminars in six Japanese cities. In these seminars, they broke down the process of manufacturing a working replica of the RX-78-2 Gundam. I'm stuck between buying one to boost their funds to perhaps actually prove that they're not all talk or boycotting them until they prove they're not all talk. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 01:49 AM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

random input:
any Japanese car (Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, etc.) is going to have good quality and will most likely be extremely reliable. Alot of hardcore American-Pride car fanatics will disagree about "rice burners", but just look at Consumer Reports or something. Ford's reliability usually doesn't live up to a Honda or Toyota. it's just facts.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 03:22 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Yep. American cars aren't particularly well made when you hold them up to other countrys, the material they use isn't generally as good either. Its all about power, not handling, and while it may be all well and good to be able to do 150mph, if you spin into a tree at the first bend, whats the point.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 4th, 2008 02:37 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote