KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riokosunshine

I figured that we could use an official "Whats this movie name thread" like in the MDF, since we get so many of these threas in the Horror forum. So, please, lets use this from now on. Thanx. wink

-Impediment

hi everyone, do u remember a movie where under a church some people (scientists) find a black thing into a giant chrystal jar and this thing posses a girl who start to become like a key to bring the devil trhow a mirrow and at the end another girl keep trap with the devil in the other side saving her boyfriend? I supose is from the 80's but a made a search without good results...

if you know pls tell me cos I remember so much that movie and I want to know the title....

thanx a lot!!!

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:39 PM
riokosunshine is currently offline Click here to Send riokosunshine a Private Message Find more posts by riokosunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

It's a film called Prince of Darkness by John Carpenter.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0093777/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 09:20 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Did that have a cliff hanger ending?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 10:38 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wingesangel

Warning need to know name of movie

please if any one can help!!!!!!
i seen this movie back in the 80's. can not to save my life remeber the name of it. it is about this guy who fall for a girl in his neiborhood, she gets killed or something happens to her. and there is this old lady in the neiborhood that is really mean to the kids takes their basketballs if they go into her yard and keeps them. the girl kills the old lady by knocking of her head with a ball. can not rember any thing else about it. but would like to see it again. if i could only find the name of it.. thanks for any and all help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 10:28 PM
wingesangel is currently offline Click here to Send wingesangel a Private Message Find more posts by wingesangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadly Friend (1986).

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 11:16 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

That looked like it wasn't good

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 11:58 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Looking for a horror film

I don't know much about it so I will tell you all I know, the bad guy is a guy dressed up as a jester...the girl in the film stabs him with a doll that has a removeable head and a knife inside

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 30th, 2007 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 01:05 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

???

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 08:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

Is it FUNNY MAN ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:01 PM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Maybe...whats it about?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Maybe...whats it about?

When Max Taylor wins the ancestral home of Callum Chance in a game of Poker, little does he realise that the game is far from over... One by one, Max's family are murdered by the Funny Man, a demonic jester with a varied and imaginative repertoire of homicidal techniques and an irreverent sense of humour. Meanwhile, Max's brother is on his way to the mansion with a bunch on hitchhikers who will be lucky to survive the night. Written by Paul McCluskey

Beware the Funny Man when you play with Chance, for sooner or later your luck will dance, and dance the luck of fools: He's aware of your plight, make hast and take flight, for when the Funny Man awakes it's time to dance the dance of fools: He'll show you the era of your ways, for when it's time to play, it's time to die today: Prey you win when you play with him, the Funny Man and his evil ways. Written by Cinema_Fan

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Hmmm may be it...I remember a girl stabbing him with a doll, rather than a guy...even if it's not it that still sounds good

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:52 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The funny man?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:57 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
benzi1982

HI EVERYONE! i am trying to find the name to a certain horror movie

HI EVERYONE! im a huge horror fan, i have been watching horror movies since i was like 5 (i am 25).... some of my favorites are the saw trilogy (until the 4th movie which in my opinion ruined everything) , hostel , brainscan , halloween , the people under the stairs , candyman , the excorcist , and dr googles. .......... anyways there is a movie i saw quite some time ago which i completely cannot recall what the name was and i am very interested in finding out the name so that i can watch it again. basically the movie starts off with 2 girls who are chatting on the internet with a stranger, and he lures them to come meet him at some "party" .. when they arrive they realize it was a hoax and he immediatly kills one girl, while the other girl gets sent to his private dungeon to get tortured with what we learn to include many other people who are getting tortured in this dungeon. the torture scenes are pretty graphic. basically the girl ends up being the daughter of a cop who starts to hunt him down ... by the end of the movie the cop kills him (if im not mistaken the madman gets burnes alive in the final scene . i even remember that one of the men getting tortured in the chamber was KEVIN POLLAK! he didnt have much air time maybe 5 minutes total but it is noteworthy because this film does not come up in any of his filmography . anyways if anyone can recall this movie and its name it would be a big help thanks so much everyone

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:31 AM
benzi1982 is currently offline Click here to Send benzi1982 a Private Message Find more posts by benzi1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

mmm....sorry dude, the film sounded great so I did some research. Can't seem to find anything on it.

OTIS? is something that came up when i tried to google some info.

I'll check back here to get the name, i want to watch it.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 01:24 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
benzi1982

Originally posted by Discos
mmm....sorry dude, the film sounded great so I did some research. Can't seem to find anything on it.

OTIS? is something that came up when i tried to google some info.

I'll check back here to get the name, i want to watch it.

thanks for trying i have been trying to do the research online for almost a month and i cant find anything either .... it wasnt a big movie it was a b grade film ... but the movie was suprisingly well made ... hopefully someone will have seen it

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:26 PM
benzi1982 is currently offline Click here to Send benzi1982 a Private Message Find more posts by benzi1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: HI EVERYONE! i am trying to find the name to a certain horror movie

Originally posted by benzi1982
HI EVERYONE! im a huge horror fan, i have been watching horror movies since i was like 5 (i am 25).... some of my favorites are the saw trilogy (until the 4th movie which in my opinion ruined everything) , hostel , brainscan , halloween , the people under the stairs , candyman , the excorcist , and dr googles. .......... anyways there is a movie i saw quite some time ago which i completely cannot recall what the name was and i am very interested in finding out the name so that i can watch it again. basically the movie starts off with 2 girls who are chatting on the internet with a stranger, and he lures them to come meet him at some "party" .. when they arrive they realize it was a hoax and he immediatly kills one girl, while the other girl gets sent to his private dungeon to get tortured with what we learn to include many other people who are getting tortured in this dungeon. the torture scenes are pretty graphic. basically the girl ends up being the daughter of a cop who starts to hunt him down ... by the end of the movie the cop kills him (if im not mistaken the madman gets burnes alive in the final scene . i even remember that one of the men getting tortured in the chamber was KEVIN POLLAK! he didnt have much air time maybe 5 minutes total but it is noteworthy because this film does not come up in any of his filmography . anyways if anyone can recall this movie and its name it would be a big help thanks so much everyone

Strangeland!

I DVRed it about a month ago. T'was okay, nothin' special in my opinion.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:01 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

haha Snider is the protragonist. Sweet

cheers for that guy, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:42 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Prehaps you could help me find a horror movie too. Basically, its all about the devil and i remember deserted streets with these people who are trying to get into this building, but people posessed by the devil are after them. Also, at the end, this guy has this dream that shows this video footage of this school or hall with monsters all around it and an shadow of the devil in the doorway. He wakes up and he turns round in bed to see his wife as the devil, as his wife vanished. Also, there is also a scene where there is this guy standing in the middle of the night and this guy suddenly comes out of nowhere and stabs him. I remember this film from years ago and I can't seem to remember what the title is or who was in it.

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:18 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Looking for a horror film

Originally posted by steverules
I don't know much about it so I will tell you all I know, the bad guy is a guy dressed up as a jester...the girl in the film stabs him with a doll that has a removeable head and a knife inside

Any idea about the cast? When did you first see this?

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 12:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote