KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

I'm thinking of 'House on sorority row'.
A jester? (my english isn't that great) If a 'jester' is a clown, harlequin suit then it's most likely this movie.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:52 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

So??? Was it House on sorority Row???

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:54 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah thanks

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 10:25 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scrapnlucy

1980's horror movie...can anyone help?

HI All,

I am new here, and I have been looking for the name of this movie for a looong time. I hope that someone reading this can give me the name...I remember watching it in the mid 80's when I was 9 or 10.

The movie starts out with a group of teenagers on a ship/boat. They are partying, the ship catches on fire and they all jump. One girl is afraid because she cannot swim. Then the sun starts coming up and all the teenagers are on this island except the girl how could not swim....They all start hunting for food...on this island which is suppose to be deserted,but there is a man living there who kills them. He lives in an old house on the other side of the island where his mother is dead in a rocking chair upstairs. As he kills these boys and girls, he hangs some of them in the meat cellar under the house. I remember at the end that all the teenagers are dead except two...the girl that couldn't swim(she was hiding under the boat in the shed) and one of the boys. I believe that he, the killer on the island, killed the girl and the last one of the teenagers, a boy killed the guy..

If any of this sounds familar, please let me know. I would like to watch the movie again...just for old time sake... embarrasment

Thanks for your help!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:14 AM
scrapnlucy is currently offline Click here to Send scrapnlucy a Private Message Find more posts by scrapnlucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scrapnlucy

Kiss the Girl sounds kinda like this movie. It has Morgan Freeman(I think is his name)...there are girls in a dungeon and the police start looking for him. Can't remember if it starts with the internet or not though....

If this isn't the movie....Kiss the Girl is a great movie(suspense)...

nancy

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:27 AM
scrapnlucy is currently offline Click here to Send scrapnlucy a Private Message Find more posts by scrapnlucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

No idea.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:01 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

Kiss the Girl isn't from the 80s. Can't help with the other movie though.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: 1980's horror movie...can anyone help?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by scrapnlucy
HI All,

I am new here, and I have been looking for the name of this movie for a looong time. I hope that someone reading this can give me the name...I remember watching it in the mid 80's when I was 9 or 10.

The movie starts out with a group of teenagers on a ship/boat. They are partying, the ship catches on fire and they all jump. One girl is afraid because she cannot swim. Then the sun starts coming up and all the teenagers are on this island except the girl how could not swim....They all start hunting for food...on this island which is suppose to be deserted,but there is a man living there who kills them. He lives in an old house on the other side of the island where his mother is dead in a rocking chair upstairs. As he kills these boys and girls, he hangs some of them in the meat cellar under the house. I remember at the end that all the teenagers are dead except two...the girl that couldn't swim(she was hiding under the boat in the shed) and one of the boys. I believe that he, the killer on the island, killed the girl and the last one of the teenagers, a boy killed the guy..

If any of this sounds familar, please let me know. I would like to watch the movie again...just for old time sake... embarrasment

Thanks for your help!!

This sounds a little familiar to me.. Do you remember any actors/actresses?

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Dec 31st, 2007 at 05:48 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 05:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

That is one of those"it is on the tip of my tongue!" type of movies...it is there...but I can't name it...

Mine is different, it is a more recent movie where this family man is kinda like the perfect killer...but he has some sort of medical condition and has a double personality. In the movie, he kills a couple but makes a mistake with the blinds and someone sees him killing them and took pictures and will only be quiet if he takes him to kill somebody. When they finally do go to kill somebody...the main killer guy brings him to a graveyard and takes his head off with a shovel...then goes back home where his daughter seemingly sticks a pair of scissors in his neck and watches him die...but then he wakes up from a dream...but it doesn't say how long the dream was...whether it was the whole movie or not...

Any help would be nice!

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:19 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NurseKrud

Sounds like "Mr. Brooks" to me.

Last edited by NurseKrud on Feb 1st, 2008 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:20 AM
NurseKrud is currently offline Click here to Send NurseKrud a Private Message Find more posts by NurseKrud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

That's the one! Thanks a lot, I have been wanting to re-watch it!

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 02:58 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funbags

I saw this flick in the eighties were a vampire chick was licking this guy's chest working her way up so she could eventually bite his neck. They were at a bar or a nudie bar maybe with curtains. Any ideas?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 07:08 AM
funbags is currently offline Click here to Send funbags a Private Message Find more posts by funbags Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NurseKrud

Vamp (1986)

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:01 AM
NurseKrud is currently offline Click here to Send NurseKrud a Private Message Find more posts by NurseKrud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlasherChick

anybody know this?

i am new here and need some help. Does anyone know who provided the voice of Glen/Glenda in The Seed of Chucky? thanks in advanced.

Last edited by SlasherChick on Feb 29th, 2008 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:04 AM
SlasherChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlasherChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlasherChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

the movie im thinking of might not even be a movie but a tales from the cript story.... its about a bunch of teenagers on a raft in the middle of a lake and theres this black blob like ooze thingy killing the teens as they try to swim back to the shore. like i said it might be a tales from the cript story (and if it is does anyone know the season or episode?)?

also

a movie about a red *ssed monkey running around a medical building killing people who i believe were there for a medical study. the people are locked in and the monkey is loose and there i a side plot of people trying to get into the building... i just want to know the name cause i never laughed so hard watching a movie when the monkey with the red *ss jumping and vampire biting people.

any help would be awesome.... THANKS

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:45 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NurseKrud

The first one is "The Raft" from Creepshow 2. The second one is Shakma (1990).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:48 PM
koletoday

Question Help, please with the name of this movie.

I am having trouble remembering a movie I watched over ten years ago. With good reason no less. The only things I really remember about the film was that one of the actors touched a black sticky goo that was on the side of something that may have been a tomb or sarcophagus. He couldn't remove the goo from his hand and over time the goo slowly moved up his arm. I think this movie have an Egyptian theme or at least something involving anthropologists or archaeologists. If any knows what movie this could be that would be great.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:48 AM
koletoday is currently offline Click here to Send koletoday a Private Message Find more posts by koletoday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

I'm looking for a movie, Oldish, about a ghost lady, at the end the ghost lady says how she died, She tried to save a deer, and jumped infront of a car, also this teenage boy and girl get locked in a glass house at the VERY end?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:16 AM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danigirl9170

Question Need name of movie please....

I'm looking for the name of a horror movie from the 60's or 70's that I think was originally shot in black and white. It's about a guy that owns a barbecue joint in Texas, I think, where he serves the best barbecue in town. The barbecue itself is ground human flesh and he cures his meat by burying customers in a field, up to their necks, with burlap bags over their heads. I remember the scene where he turns the lights on in the field and you see all these burlap bags sticking up out of the ground. Anyone know the name of this movie?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:36 AM
danigirl9170 is currently offline Click here to Send danigirl9170 a Private Message Find more posts by danigirl9170 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It's call Motel Hell.

Damn! Everytime I see it on cable I get a craving for BBQ sausages....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote