KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kieralinn

Re: anybody know this?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlasherChick
i am new here and need some help. Does anyone know who provided the voice of Glen/Glenda in The Seed of Chucky? thanks in advanced.

Billy Boyd...Pippin from Lord of the Rings

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 07:03 PM
Kieralinn is currently offline Click here to Send Kieralinn a Private Message Find more posts by Kieralinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mizminty

Hi please help me to nail this film!!

I have often thought of this film and have asked loads of people about it over the years and noone seems to have watched it but me! I saw it on tv either in the late 70's or 80's but have no idea when it was made and i missed the start so never knew the name..

all i remember is that a couple moved to a town or village and the women would meet up every so often but the men weren't allowed to go watch. Some or one of the husbands was blind and warned the new husband to leave the women to it but curiosity got the better of him and in the end the wives attacked him and blinded him..

sorry.. i know that's not worded very well!

I'll be eternally grateful if you can put me out of my misery.. i haven't even been on a forum before!! eek!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 07:45 PM
mizminty is currently offline Click here to Send mizminty a Private Message Find more posts by mizminty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deivientia

Need help on this movie!!!

Hey everyone, im new to this but i have been trying to think of this movie for a while now and i cant...

There were like 2 or 3 in the running and like i might mix them together but it will help to figure out what it is.

Ok, the basic thing about the movie is lucifer comes to earth, through a womans body, he is born and comes out as an adult man, and says Mother, she runs, and he screams and explodes her ears...

There are these people that can stop him, and they basicly have to sacrifice themselves by a ritual with a knife, and they get like special powers...and one of the scenes is in the old western townsetting.

theres another scene where the devil's bleeding out at the gas station because they did voodoo on him, and stab him, almost to death, he's dying and a guy comes over...

then theres another where they start stabbing his feet prints with nails as the devil is trying to get on a trail chasing this guys girlfriend...

those are some of the biggest parts i can remember any help would be appreciated!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 10:47 PM
deivientia is currently offline Click here to Send deivientia a Private Message Find more posts by deivientia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deivientia

OK nevermind!

so i just did a quick search on a different scene, and found out it was called WARLOCK.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 10:49 PM
deivientia is currently offline Click here to Send deivientia a Private Message Find more posts by deivientia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

that was a good movie.

the sequels blow

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 06:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

No idea my best guess would be the Stepford Wives but i don't know

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 06:38 PM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tony11384

I can't remember the title

I saw this movie when I was a kid and I can't remember what its called I know one of the scenes has to do with a graveyard that has a huge city under it where the habitants can be killed in only certain ways like some die from the sun others die from stakes in the heart others or silver and so forth and some guy finds the place in the middle of no where and climbs the fence and finds the place and runs for his life and barely gets out later in the movie some stranger goes crazy in the hospital that the guy was in for some reason and says something before he takes a knife and starts cutting his own face up and dies but later in the movie he is in the city now as a habitant and when the feds find out about the city and how to kill the people there is a fight and they people are drug out into the sun decapitated staked and so forth hopefully that is enough info for some one to remember the title for me

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:49 AM
tony11384 is currently offline Click here to Send tony11384 a Private Message Find more posts by tony11384 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Youngblood88

Question Episode Name???? Please Help!!!

This episode is from a series like the Night Gallery or Tales From the Darkside, I think. It involved a young boy who's teacher had him constantly write sentences on a chalkboard for doing bad things. The other kids picked on him. In the end he came into the class and without the teacher telling him, he started writing, I will not push Sally? down the stairs.I will not push Sally? down the stairs.
That is all I can remember! Someone please help. It's been haunting me for a couple of decades!!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 08:37 PM
Youngblood88 is currently offline Click here to Send Youngblood88 a Private Message Find more posts by Youngblood88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dano

mizminty....Your movie is called THE DARK SECRET OF HARVEST HOME....its TV movie from the 70s(2 parter) VERY GOOD !!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:43 PM
Dano is currently offline Click here to Send Dano a Private Message Find more posts by Dano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jsunem

OKay, what's the name of this movie.

Setting was in the desert (sonoran/arizona I think). It had to do with a race of hidden demons, human-sized, with bat-like wings and horns. Looked kind of like the demon guy in Legend. They get to come out once every 2,000 years or something to challenge the human race, and are gestating regenerating their numbers in between. I can't remember if there were some sort of biblical allusions to fallen angels or something. Any how, some people stumble upon them and must defest them before their time to be released comes again. Anybody remember? Definitely B-rated. Early to mid-80's I think.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:51 AM
jsunem is currently offline Click here to Send jsunem a Private Message Find more posts by jsunem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

I have no idea, sorry.

What is the name of this film? A man takes a film crew around filming him in his quest to become a serial killer, like Michael, Jason, and Freddy. They go to an old pro's house and he tells the killer about how he should kill things and prepare by loosening the heads on axes and sledge hammers and sabotaging the weapons in the tool shed, also cutting down the large limbs on the trees but windows on the second floor in the house, and pre-cutting smaller limbs so they would fall if people stepped onto them. Stuff like that.

Last edited by Tyranno-Chris on Jun 8th, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 10:38 PM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'm trying to find a horror movie where this dude buys a pair of sun glasses and starts seeing dead people. It ends with him dying by crashing some sattelite that they are gonna use on people. Anyone know it? Was made in the 80's or 70's

Last edited by steverules on Jun 18th, 2008 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:59 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules
I'm trying to find a horror movie where this dude buys a pair of sun glasses and starts seeing dead people. It ends with him dying by crashing some sattelite that they are gonna use on people. Anyone know it? Was made in the 80's or 70's

I believe that is They Live staring Roddy Piper and Keith David. Made in 1988

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Thats the one, thanks big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 12:58 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mizminty

Dano... like i said.. eternally gratefull!! Yeah it really stuck in my mind.. thank you Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 10:14 AM
mizminty is currently offline Click here to Send mizminty a Private Message Find more posts by mizminty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matt_88

Question I need to know the name of this movie!!!

There is this one scary movie I saw a long time ago I think its late 80's or early 90's but its about these crazy old people that live in this weird house and I think these girls go there and theyre like trapped they wont let them leave. I remember there were these old lady twins that were weird and crazy and I remember they wore pink dresses. Oh and there was this lady that carries a baby that she thinks is alive cause shes crazy but its really a dead burned baby. If you know what I'm talking about could you please tell me the title. Thanks!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 02:17 AM
matt_88 is currently offline Click here to Send matt_88 a Private Message Find more posts by matt_88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I have two guess, which are probably wrong, but they keep popping into my head.

Rabid Grannies, or Dolls?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 02:30 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Can't be rabid grannies since thats about grannies who eat people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabid_Grannies

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 08:09 PM
hanxan
Evil To the Core

Re: I can't remember the title

Originally posted by tony11384
I saw this movie when I was a kid and I can't remember what its called I know one of the scenes has to do with a graveyard that has a huge city under it where the habitants can be killed in only certain ways like some die from the sun others die from stakes in the heart others or silver and so forth and some guy finds the place in the middle of no where and climbs the fence and finds the place and runs for his life and barely gets out later in the movie some stranger goes crazy in the hospital that the guy was in for some reason and says something before he takes a knife and starts cutting his own face up and dies but later in the movie he is in the city now as a habitant and when the feds find out about the city and how to kill the people there is a fight and they people are drug out into the sun decapitated staked and so forth hopefully that is enough info for some one to remember the title for me

The movie is called "Nightbreed"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 09:16 PM
hanxan is currently offline Click here to Send hanxan a Private Message Find more posts by hanxan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hanxan
Evil To the Core

Re: I need to know the name of this movie!!!

Originally posted by matt_88
There is this one scary movie I saw a long time ago I think its late 80's or early 90's but its about these crazy old people that live in this weird house and I think these girls go there and theyre like trapped they wont let them leave. I remember there were these old lady twins that were weird and crazy and I remember they wore pink dresses. Oh and there was this lady that carries a baby that she thinks is alive cause shes crazy but its really a dead burned baby. If you know what I'm talking about could you please tell me the title. Thanks!

Could be "American Gothic" with Yvonne DeCarlo

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 09:16 PM
hanxan is currently offline Click here to Send hanxan a Private Message Find more posts by hanxan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote