KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
goldap

There is a movie I watched when I was young, the main character is a young male teenager and his love is a young girl with blonde hair. He finds out she is a flesh eating zombie ( vampire maybe?). He loves her so he lures other people for her to eat.

What is this movie?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 01:59 PM
goldap is currently offline Click here to Send goldap a Private Message Find more posts by goldap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldap

bump

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2017 03:13 AM
goldap is currently offline Click here to Send goldap a Private Message Find more posts by goldap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xicaooo

Guys, I watched the movie "Don't breathe" and it reminded me a very old movie but I cant remember the name.

Three guys breaks into a house and inside the house lives a couple of two old people. They have dogs (I think are two rottweiler). they moves the wall to make traps. It is a Claustrophobic movie. Anyone can help me?

I think i found out> The People Under the Stairs

Last edited by xicaooo on Feb 5th, 2017 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:59 AM
xicaooo is currently offline Click here to Send xicaooo a Private Message Find more posts by xicaooo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baphomet1313

Re: 70s/80s gender bender slasher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by htffigures2013
I'm trying to find the name of a film i saw a few years back on dvd. It's a 70s/or early 80s and i guess it would be called a slasher. I don't remember the exact premise but some people come to a big house or mansion and a woman in her 50s lives there with maybe her mother or other relative who we never see. Some weird stuff starts happening, including a scene where one of the female visitors wanders out to a shed or barn on the property and starts to peak in the windows when the woman in her 50s comes out and yells at her to leave it alone. The most memorable part of the movie for me was the ending when you find out that the woman in her 50s is the killer and that she is a HE. Her voice starts to lower as she's stabbing her victim in the last scenes of the film and leave you with a WTF moment. So yeah i don't know if she's transgenederd or just a crossdresser but the woman turns out to be a man. any ideas?

Unhinged.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 08:17 AM
Baphomet1313 is currently offline Click here to Send Baphomet1313 a Private Message Find more posts by Baphomet1313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baphomet1313

Originally posted by horrorshow2012
I think I am searching for the same film. Was there a pet in the film? I vividly remember a scene from a film/show I watched way back, which features a woman cooking in her kitchen (the woman is wearing something like a raincoat or a bathrobe), and having a pot of boiling water on the stove, she opens her refrigerator (almost entirely empty), and finds a can of dog food. She takes the food out, gives some to her dog, and feeds a bit to herself. Before you know, she is kneeling on the ground eating from the dog's food bowl, the dog comes in and notices the woman is eating its food. The woman stares back at it with a transformed greenish face (maybe something like the Exorcist) and growls at it causing it to flee from the room in fright. I think you and I are describing the same movie.

I vaguely remembering reading about the Temptress. I brought a film guide, John Stanley's Creature Features Movie Guide Strikes Again (1994 edition), and vaguely remembering that in the summary for the Temptress, it is an Exorcist rip-off which features a woman vomiting eggs instead. Unfortunately, I brought a later edition, which shows no such plot. I wish I still had that edition. Maybe I will buy it again.

Could we both be thinking of Repossessed, an Exorcist parody?

Mausoleum?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 08:24 AM
Baphomet1313 is currently offline Click here to Send Baphomet1313 a Private Message Find more posts by Baphomet1313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beery Swine

Okay, the only thing I can remember about this movie I probably saw at around 1990 -1992: it was in color, seemed like 80s iirc, there was some villain, probably a zombie, coming after this woman and at least one man in *I think* an office building, maybe fancy corporate HQ of some kind, or maybe just an upscale mall. I think there was marble, but I'm not sure *I think* the two were in an elevator with the doors open, and the dude had a shotgun, blasted the zombie twice I think, maybe more, in the gut. Its torso falls off, but it's legs/lower half are still walking around, I think it might have been a comedic moment, but that could just be my adult brain filling in what it suspects must have been.

That's all I got, and it's one of only two movies I can't seem to identify. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 02:33 PM
Beery Swine is currently offline Click here to Send Beery Swine a Private Message Find more posts by Beery Swine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bayer77

Okay.... I am trying to find a movie I saw several years ago (guessing between 1999-2006), all I remember is a guy and girl walk into a house and there are naked human corpses (or possibly just full human skins?) hanging from the ceiling. The guy is freaked out, and the girl teases him, and she flicks one of the corpses genitals. I don't remember if she was an antagonist or just messed up...lol...
Someone on another board suggested Jeepers Creepers, but that isn't it. I really appreciate any help with this one.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 02:50 AM
bayer77 is currently offline Click here to Send bayer77 a Private Message Find more posts by bayer77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kingsley16

Originally posted by Beery Swine
Okay, the only thing I can remember about this movie I probably saw at around 1990 -1992: it was in color, seemed like 80s iirc, there was some villain, probably a zombie, coming after this woman and at least one man in *I think* an office building, maybe fancy corporate HQ of some kind, or maybe just an upscale mall. I think there was marble, but I'm not sure *I think* the two were in an elevator with the doors open, and the dude had a shotgun, blasted the zombie twice I think, maybe more, in the gut. Its torso falls off, but it's legs/lower half are still walking around, I think it might have been a comedic moment, but that could just be my adult brain filling in what it suspects must have been.

That's all I got, and it's one of only two movies I can't seem to identify. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like Return of the Living Dead part 2. The scene you described takes place in a hospital. The zombie is blown in half with a shotgun.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 05:06 AM
Kingsley16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kingsley16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kingsley16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beery Swine

Originally posted by Kingsley16
Sounds like Return of the Living Dead part 2. The scene you described takes place in a hospital. The zombie is blown in half with a shotgun.

Gonna check this out soon, will report findings. Thanks. smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:58 PM
Beery Swine is currently offline Click here to Send Beery Swine a Private Message Find more posts by Beery Swine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jasonwolf

Hey, I'm new here and don't know how to use forums so sorry if I do something wrong. I just need help finding a movie my friend told me about. Him and I both forgot the name. Its about a guy who goes to a party and thinks its a normal party but everyone there wants to kill each other so the guy has to fight back to survive. My friend said its a horror comedy. if anyone knows what it is please tell me the name

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 11:06 PM
Jasonwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Jasonwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Jasonwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beery Swine

Question

Originally posted by Kingsley16

OH, JOY OF JOYS, THIS WAS THE MOVIE!!! eek! eek! eek! My memory was right about it being comedic, too, but it was the girl who shot the zombie. Friggin human brains, they're hit and miss at best when it comes to the details. Goddamn, this movie is pure 80s camp and cheese. Definitely a good one to watch with friends and beer and laugh at all the absurdity. I honestly thought I'd never find out what movie this was. I bet it was well over 2 decades ago when I first saw that scene. This success makes me wanna try for something even more difficult now.

NEW MOVIE HELP: I have even fewer details about this one, because all I saw was a VHS box art in some video rental store, and this was in the 80s. I couldn't have been more than 6, if even that, and I noticed my brother and father reacting to something, so I went to try and see what they were talking about. He held up his hand in front of the box, but not right over , like 6 inches away. My pop isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Me being a kid, I just jumped to try and see it, which he didn't expect. Jesus, thinking back on this, what hell was wrong with him? Anyway, there was this naked woman with a bloody crotch and some zombie or ghoulish looking guy holding what I assume was her bloody genitals in one hand, and a knife in the other. She had some look of shock on her face, I think it was a painting or drawing, not actors on the box art. This is the second of only two movies that I've always wondered about for DECADES!

Another movie I wondered about for probably 2 decades was Legend from 1985. I'd see bits and pieces of it, usually in the forest after Jack meets Gump, when snow has already covered everything. Gump's voice always freaked me out as a kid, but I wanted to keep watching yet was scared a parent would walk in and be angry about what was on the TV. Strict and repressive household. Blah.

Sorry for all the digressions, but memory lane has a lot of twists and turns.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:47 PM
my5head

I had a movie on vhs back in the late 90s. I remember that it started with a baby carriage being pulled toward a wall grate with a wire hook. Part of the film takes place in either a church or a mansion and there are pale humanoid creatures that live in a tunnel underneath the main setting. There's a scene where one of the creatures is behind a man and the monster rips his heart out. Any help is appreciated!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:37 PM
my5head is currently offline Click here to Send my5head a Private Message Find more posts by my5head Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hellion1768

Please help

I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid back in the early 70s. I think it might be a made-for-TV horror movie and all I can remember is that a couple were stuck in a big old house and they can't get out and when they finally do, the woman finds her husband and he sitting there with sunglasses on and his tongue was cut out. I believe an old lady owns the house and that's all I can remember. This is been bothering me for at least 20 years and I'm hoping somebody knows what film I'm talking about. Thank you.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 02:33 AM
hellion1768 is currently offline Click here to Send hellion1768 a Private Message Find more posts by hellion1768 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hxlplx

That would be Clive Barkers Nightbreed. Awesome movie. The directors cut just came out after all these years.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 03:14 AM
Hxlplx is currently offline Click here to Send Hxlplx a Private Message Find more posts by Hxlplx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MackP

Hello everyone, I need some help from the movie buffs around here. smile

There's this film I watched as a kid and I can't remember anything from it but the opening scene (or at least I think it is), and it goes like this:
A person (I'm assuming a man) in black clothes and black gloves enters a villa at night by typing in the password on a lock with a keyboard, enters the house and strangles a woman taking a bath in the tub from behind with a wire.

That's all I remember, unfortunately, but that scene was stuck in my head. I know it's not much but if anyone can figure out which movie it was, it would be great. Thanks for reading!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 04:26 AM
MackP is currently offline Click here to Send MackP a Private Message Find more posts by MackP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilverbackK1ng

HELP! I CANT REMEMBER THE MOVIE

When I was working in Indonesia I saw this movie, pretty sure it was Japanese and I can't find it or remember the name.
Here's what I remember.

A young woman and her husband are living in an apartment building and the woman begins hearing/seeing strange things when the guy is gone. She shes a woman in white, long black hair (yeah right? really narrows it down). The detail that really stuck out was that the young woman finds a red finger nail in her apartment and the bathroom of someone else's.

Not much to go on, apologies

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 11:00 PM
SilverbackK1ng is currently offline Click here to Send SilverbackK1ng a Private Message Find more posts by SilverbackK1ng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spaceman88

Help

Trying to tell my cousin about this movie I saw a few years ago. It was a horror film probably made in late 90s early 00s. I remember it being incredibly weird. The opening scene was the killer and what I assumed to be a prostitute he had hired but it was just like a foot fetish thing I guess because that's all he was concerned with. Then a few minutes later it showed the same guy in a car and that same girl then got in the passenger seat and was trying to get him to pay for more and he just hauls off and stabs the girl and kills her there in the car. Anyway it's been bugging me that I can't think of the name of the movie. Anybody out there know what it is???

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 01:52 PM
Spaceman88 is currently offline Click here to Send Spaceman88 a Private Message Find more posts by Spaceman88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beery Swine

Originally posted by Hxlplx
That would be Clive Barkers Nightbreed. Awesome movie. The directors cut just came out after all these years.

Was that in reply to this:
Originally posted by my5head
I had a movie on vhs back in the late 90s. I remember that it started with a baby carriage being pulled toward a wall grate with a wire hook. Part of the film takes place in either a church or a mansion and there are pale humanoid creatures that live in a tunnel underneath the main setting. There's a scene where one of the creatures is behind a man and the monster rips his heart out. Any help is appreciated!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2017 09:58 AM
evilkenny

hello, new here and hoping to get some help.

I had been trying to find a horror movie for a long time that I can't remember anything but the end, it has to be late 80'-middle 90's:

I know the main character had some short of haunted painting or something like that, I do remember in the end when is confronting the spirit/demon he notices he has painted the same thing and each time the thing is getting closer to the surface. I know in the end the guy gets possesed and jumps out the window to kill the spirit/demon and after he dies from the fall we see the cop that went to his aid got possesed and the movie ends.

Dunno if thats all much of a help but its pretty much all I remember....there was a scene where a woman was killed in her kitchen by the spirit/demon too if that helps.

thanks in advance and hope to have some luck with this smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 03:59 PM
evilkenny is currently offline Click here to Send evilkenny a Private Message Find more posts by evilkenny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Veilsix

I've been trying to recall a movie for years:

80's horror movie.

It involved a multi level home, and the basement was a doorway to another dimension or something. Short creatures lived there, can't remember if they were scary or just ugly but I think one of the family members got lost in that dimension because the others had to go in after them. It was very foggy and misty there and heavily wooded almost like a dense jungle. The creatures from there could come and go through the basement.

That's all I got sad any help is appreciated greatly as it will solve 20 years of wondering!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 01:44 AM
Veilsix is currently offline Click here to Send Veilsix a Private Message Find more posts by Veilsix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote