KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crownose666

What's the name of this horror movie where a kid gets locked in a crypt on Halloween and he sees the ghost of a young girl getting strangled? I would love to know what it's called. I remember seeing about 5 minutes of it as I went downstairs one night as a child to use the bathroom and I saw my mum was watching it. Obviously she turned it off when she noticed I was watching it.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:08 PM
crownose666 is currently offline Click here to Send crownose666 a Private Message Find more posts by crownose666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neens

Hi. I saw this movie as a child around 1989-91 on TV so it could have been much older. Not sure if it was European or American. Please excuse the lack of detail but I would love any help figuring out the title since it scared the crap out of me.

Ok, so it involves a killer using an axe. He might have worn something over his head but not sure. He killed people in a small town/village. There's a scene showing all his scary tools dangling in a barn or shed and another with a door being opened to reveal the bloody body of his female victim hanging in that shed/barn. Or possibly even a closet. His mother might feature in the film and he and she hum/sing some lullaby or song throughout the film. This lullaby was their connection. I think the townspeople eventually try to track him... I remember a scene where someone follows him into a cave of sorts and their head rolls out into the stream...something like that. There might even be a grab your torches and pitchforks scene. Think they burn his barn/house down but he's not killed.

Sorry for the terrible memory as it was years ago. Any help in solving this would be phenomenal. Thanks.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 01:04 AM
Neens is currently offline Click here to Send Neens a Private Message Find more posts by Neens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mistercates

Re: movie

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:25 AM
mistercates is currently offline Click here to Send mistercates a Private Message Find more posts by mistercates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sleepea

Scary movies that I remember watching as a kid

Hi guys!! I've been wondering about these movies for quite awhile now, I remember them being the roots of my nightmares as a kid and I wanted to watch them again to see if they were really all that scary or totally ridiculous. I only remember certain scenes from them, so sorry in advance!

1. There was a group of teens in the woods (they came on a bus so I'm assuming there were many more kids) and at some point in the movie they were hiding out in a house/cabin. There was a really creepy-looking man/creature hunting them, he was in the form of a human but I remember him being covered in something black?? Didn't talk, just hunted the group throughout the movie. I distinctly remember him killing several of the kids with some sort of hook (this was during the night). I also remember one boy being injured and being shoved under the cushions of the sofa in the house, he was pretty much on the brink of death. In another scene, a blonde girl, who was the sole survivor in the end, was running from the creature after all her friends had been killed. She hid inside some sort of coffin (filled with dead kids) in a weird underground shrine(?) that the creature thing goes to to pray to something. She makes a sound and he comes to check, but one of her friends inside the coffin who was still alive throws himself on top of her so that the creature would pick him up and stab him instead of her. She somehow makes it out and escapes on the bus (this in during the day). VERY VAGUE, IM SORRY!

2. I remember the title being "Shallow Grave", but I've googled and went through countless lists and none of them are about what I have in mind. I remember very little about this one, but it spooked the 7-yr-old me so much. I distinctly remember there being blue people, like after being injected by something. There was a scene when a guy walks into a school bus in search of someone, and that person has already turned blue. This one is extremely vague so I'm not really anticipating any answers, but thank you for reading it anyways!

Thank you in advance for reading this and/or giving me a title!!!
*I watched these when I was about 7 or 8, so the timeframe would be in the 2000-2010. I watched both movies on SciFi, and I know most movies on there are kinda amateurish/not that good or well-known. Hope this helps a bit!

Old Post May 7th, 2017 06:45 AM
sleepea is currently offline Click here to Send sleepea a Private Message Find more posts by sleepea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fullmetal82274

hello. i remember seeing an old episode of Elvira's Movie Macabre where the movie was very similar to Tales From The Hood. A man is told stories of deceased individuals by a funeral home director/mortician and the final story is his own. does anyone know the name of this movie?

one story is about a child hating teacher who is terrorized then killed by children wearing halloween masks. she is chewed to death by the children in her own kitchen.

another is about a man who is trapped in a white walled room where the walls close in on him

Last edited by fullmetal82274 on May 19th, 2017 at 02:12 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2017 02:08 PM
fullmetal82274 is currently offline Click here to Send fullmetal82274 a Private Message Find more posts by fullmetal82274 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KimBTess

Help me!

A sci-fi/horror movie I saw in the 80's. Probably made before that.... it was in color. Had a group of strangely dressed people floating in a pit of water (taking place in maybe a throne room?). A monster with a HUGE mouth (very reminiscent of the Sarlaac pit in Star Wars) starts devouring them as they scream.

TBS used to play it all the time

Old Post May 20th, 2017 02:30 AM
KimBTess is currently offline Click here to Send KimBTess a Private Message Find more posts by KimBTess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KimBTess

Found it! Lost Continent! Not as terrifying as it was as a kid lol.

Old Post May 27th, 2017 05:04 AM
KimBTess is currently offline Click here to Send KimBTess a Private Message Find more posts by KimBTess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis-20

Re: need HELP ASAP!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whyyoubetrippen
Hey guys,

There is this movie I resently thought of and I thought it was really good but I can't think of the name to save my life sad

There is a scene in the move where a deaf guy gets somthing stabbed in his ear by this killer who comes when u smell a fowl oder. There is also another part will the killer comes for this other guy but he jumps through his hotel window before he gets him but I think his throat gets slashed from the window he jumped out of. And there is another scene where they are on top of a camper to try and get away from the killer.

If anyone knows the name of this movie you would be helping me out greatlysmile please reply to my original post so I can get an email thank u very muchsmile

I know it's been a while but if you're still looking for this movie it's called Reeker from 2005 smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:34 AM
Nemesis-20 is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis-20 a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis-20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis-20

Originally posted by nutelladragon

I'm also trying to remember some movies, I remember watching the first somewhere from 2004-2008ish. It was about this kid (I don't remember if it was a boy or girl) who got this doll. I can only remember these scenes:
1- The kid is dragging the doll down the stairs by it's feet and it's head is banging on each step, to which it starts to bleed. Weirds the mom out and she puts it in a closet or something?
2- doll is running around the house, it's dark out and thunderstorming. The kid goes downstairs to investigate the noises and he sees doll sized footprints in like flour or sugar etc. and sees the cabinets slamming open and shut.

Second movie I saw at 2 am while watching Chiller over the summer. I could almost have sworn the movie was called "Summer School", but I can't find it ANYWHERE. Not even putlocker. Anyway, the movie is about this teen guy who has to go to summer school. I think he falls asleep and when he wakes up, a ton of weird stuff starts happening. I recall a certain scene where you see a person run past the door frame really fast. So in the end he wakes up and it was all a dream, he roller blades out of the school only to be slammed by an ambulance or some car or something and he dies on the street outside of the school. Then the credits roll. It was surprisingly good.

Anybody know these movies? I can't find them ANYWHERE WHATSOEVER!!

The first movie sounds a lot like Child's Play but it almost seems too obvious to be that

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:36 AM
Nemesis-20 is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis-20 a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis-20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis-20

Originally posted by diffluence
hi, i am new here and i would like to find the name of a horror movie i saw when i was very young(i was probably like 4 or 5) and it was 2005?? my parents were watching it and i was hiding behind the door without them knowing i was watching it. i asked them about it and they dont remember. im pretty sure this wasnt a dream or an imaginary memory.

it was about a woman trying to save a girl i think, and she had to find her in an old abandoned church/school. i think the girl was in room 101 and she had to look at the blueprints and memorize the path, like forward, left, , right, left, etc. she got to room 101 and there was a painting/poster covering the door. i think the poster was a poster of someone on a big cross like jesus was and was being burned... she ripped it off and opened the door and i think the girl was sitting inside. thats all i can remember about that part.

i also remember towards the end of the movie, there was a huge monster thing outside of the church and it was grabbing people and killing them, and everyone in town or something was rushing inside the church for safety.

another part i remember is at the end(i think), an older woman was claiming that the main character was evil or the girl was evil, something like that. i think she was very religious. at the end, she was burned on a big cross i think.

the very last part i can remember is the last scene( i think it was the last scene). there was a bright light shining at the girl, and the woman was like "close your eyes/dont look". the woman covered the girls eyes with her hands, and that was the end.

I dont know when the movie was made, i think the quality was ok so it might have not been to old at the time.

This sounds a lot like the first Silent Hill movie

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:38 AM
Nemesis-20

Re: Please HELP with unknown title of asian island horror movie

Originally posted by splash7
The movie I can't remember the title of belongs to certain classes of movies:

Asian film/set on island/main character wakes up on beach every day-then meets other characters and some of them go crazy and try to kill each other/ all the island characters are part of some secret experiment but don't know it/ They all possess some "homicidal" gene, and there is an entire lab on the island secretly monitoring them all. The head scientist's daughter (I think daughter) also carries the gene and is part of the experiment. All done at the behest of the government "for societies sake". Regrettably I don't know any actors name, or even remember whether it was Japanese, South Korean, or what.

If you know the name Please pass it along. I can't find it anywhere. Also I think it was 90's or early 2000's production. Here's hoping someone knows- and thanks for checking your memories for me!

Is it perhaps Battle Royale?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:39 AM
Nemesis-20

Re: What's the movie?

Originally posted by possumn11
Trying to remember what a movie is where it culminates with the main characters (maybe a family) being chased by monsters? to an underground lab with them locking themselves in. They can see the monsters through a window which must be bullet proof? the main character tells the others to crawl out through the vent and then the man blows himself and the 'monsters' up. I think it ends there. I can't remember any of the actors although I'm sure it's got well known ones and it was a popular movie. It's probably at least 15 years old. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Sounds a bit like The Colony

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:40 AM
Nemesis-20

Originally posted by shevsky
Hi all, I'm just dying trying to find this movie again.
I watched it several years ago. It's a horror movie about a group of old people (some form of cult/masonic kinda group) trying to find out what happens after death. To answer this question they take this girl and put her into insane pain and just on the edge of death and life, when she is almost on the other side this creepy old woman asks her how is it like there.
They skinned this girl alive and put her body in front of heating fan/lamp to make her suffer even more. I know it doesn't sound nice but the move itself made a huge impact on me and now I need to find out what the title was.

Anybody?

This is definitely Martyrs, amazing movie although not for the faint of heart

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:42 AM
happydapper22

Trying to find a movie I remembered I saw a long time ago, the setting looks really identical to The Belko Experiment (2017) with the lonely office building in an open field. Anything you may think it could be please let me know.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 08:37 PM
happydapper22 is currently offline Click here to Send happydapper22 a Private Message Find more posts by happydapper22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thievesandliars

I found the movie, it was released under multiple names: Dead Mate from 1988 and also called: Encuentro con la muerte (Brush with Death), also called Grave Robbers, also called Obitorium.

Diner waitress / former prostitute Nore Mae Edwards (the very pretty Elizabeth Mannino in her only known role), who has a recurring nightmare about hands ripping her beating heart right out of her chest, shows up for work late one evening. After turning down the advances of a perverted condom salesman (and spitting in his coffee), a well-dressed man shows up in a limousine. He introduces himself as John Henry Cox (David Gregory) and, after a few minutes of conversation, he whips out a diamond ring, asks her to marry him and slips it on her finger. The ring draws blood, she becomes lightheaded and, in a daze, agrees to the man's offer. After all, at the very least the guy has money, is promising to take her away from her dead end job and she has no family and grew up in foster homes and on the streets so, she figures, why not? John, whom she prefers to call Henry because John is such a common name, then whisks her away to her new life in a new town.

The second half of the movie turns into a zombie fest.

Originally posted by thievesandliars
Ive been trying to find the title to a movie I havent seen since the early 90s. I remember near the begining the movie shows an ambulance taking a car crash victim I think, and delivering it to a man at a remote mansion used as a morgue/funeral home?, the ambulance routinely brings such victims to this location. I remember one of the emts, stating "You cant get aids from a dead person!" Im not sure if this is part of the same movie the man at the morgue meets a waitress at a diner and convinces her to marry him and they live at the funeral home. This isnt the Nicholas Cage movie from late 90s. Thanks for any help.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 02:54 PM
thievesandliars is currently offline Click here to Send thievesandliars a Private Message Find more posts by thievesandliars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trivelin

cackling skull mask, tormenting girl...

I have this memory of a movie I saw as a kid, but as I try to track it down I'm realizing that a bunch of scenes I thought were associated are actually from other movies.

The scene I can't place is: there's a girl locked behind an iron gate (I think there's a mansion behind her) and she's begging a stooped figure outside the gate to help her (the figure is in a black shawl with their face covered, maybe an old woman). When the shawled figure approaches the gate they reveal they are wearing a skull mask and start cackling/screaming at the girl through the bars

Any suggestions?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 05:28 AM
trivelin is currently offline Click here to Send trivelin a Private Message Find more posts by trivelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrGigglesatan

90's B movie- HELP!

Okay, I actually remember quite a few plot points, but haven't been able to find what movie this is for yeeears.
Was definitely a 90's movie, in the vein of Urban Legend, Cherry Falls & Campfire Tales.
Starts off with several friends listening to a radio show in a cafe (ala Friends) where I think callers call in to confess weird fears or fantasies? I think the (if I remember correctly) female killer calls in and threatens people & says weird shit on air.
I think there's a baby sitter trope...
There's a campfire party rager scene where I think the killer has sex with some guy at the party? She's pretty goth looking, I remember black hair, jeans, leather jacket.
And she buries some woman alive at one point, and somehow (walkie talkie?) the killer can hear her panicking & begging for release, being buried alive was her confessed ultimate fear?
Hopefully someone can help me, I really enjoyed this excellently awful 90's flick!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 01:38 AM
DrGigglesatan is currently offline Click here to Send DrGigglesatan a Private Message Find more posts by DrGigglesatan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vien

Please help me to find this movie..

I watched this movie with my parents between 1989-1995. I think that this movie could be easily from 80's or earlier. We watched this on VHS tape. I don't think that in that time movies were fast in Poland so it could be much older one. What I remember from this movie it's that some students (or maybe teenagers) but I think they were after some graduations were going to visit parents of one boy (maybe they were going for holidays). I don't remember if there was more than 1 car but somehow I think there was more than 4 maybe 6 people. The house of this parents (maybe someone else from the family) was like some shack as I thought I remember it was on the open field (but maybe that was forest). And while they were approaching the house some distance from there something/someone talk to them that they can not cross the line/to do any more steps because than something will happen to them. ! girl didn't care for it and made a step and then instantly she turned in to a doll with some blood in the corner of her mouth. Then I remember that when they got in to the house there were some flying (maybe throwing) knifes... and I think some kind zombie were there as well... (I'm not sure if I didn't combine 2 or more movies in my memories as I was little child then). The people that supposed live in this house wasn't alive anymore for sure... I would really appreciate if someone could tell me the name of this horror/s, what it could be? Thanks

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 07:16 PM
Vien is currently offline Click here to Send Vien a Private Message Find more posts by Vien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iberisdiablo

Excuse me but i'm looking for a black and white film couldnt remember the name cause i saw it on telemundo. I ll just provide scenes cause it's been over 10 years.
A man in a suit lives in a giant castle/mansion. One night he opens a big box the size of a man and sees this powder. He takes a spoon and has a taste. Another time he becomes a monster with messed up hands and an even uglier monster face. He chases a woman. another man in his late 40's or 50's is in front of a furnace he opens it and is burnt alive off screen. plz advise.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 06:36 PM
Iberisdiablo is currently offline Click here to Send Iberisdiablo a Private Message Find more posts by Iberisdiablo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TexTech

Okay so I'm a collector of movies and have a huge collection of obscure movies. This one really stumps me. The movie was seen in the early 80 on TV but seemed to be made in the 70s. English made.
What I can remember, a young woman goes to stay in a small country home and after strange things happen she finds a warlock in the house harassing her. He looks like a Simon Ward of that time and in one scene wears a black and white checked jump suit like a cross between a David Bowie and a jester character. The final scene has blood on the floor and as the camera zooms back away to the ceiling you realize that the tiles on the floor as viewed from above make up a portrait of the warlock. I always thought that the movie was called Warlock but have come to find that it couldn't be. It is a slow movie with old special effects. More weird than gorey.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 10:16 PM
TexTech is currently offline Click here to Send TexTech a Private Message Find more posts by TexTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote