KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxnutter

I've got one that is doing my head in.

Pretty sure it's a British film, probably mid-80s.

A group of friends are stranded on an island / beach where the locals are tring to kill them. Turns out they are ghosts / undead and when the friends die they reanimate to join the locals.

Think some of the 'locals' are WW2 pilots.

Sorry it's so vague.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:41 PM
maxnutter is currently offline Click here to Send maxnutter a Private Message Find more posts by maxnutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxnutter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by maxnutter
I've got one that is doing my head in.

Pretty sure it's a British film, probably mid-80s.

A group of friends are stranded on an island / beach where the locals are tring to kill them. Turns out they are ghosts / undead and when the friends die they reanimate to join the locals.

Think some of the 'locals' are WW2 pilots.

Sorry it's so vague.

Got it, it's Bloody New Year AKA Time Warp Terror (1987)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:10 PM
maxnutter is currently offline Click here to Send maxnutter a Private Message Find more posts by maxnutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fa.mktg

Worried Vampire movie/love story

I am looking for a vampire movie. The girl became vampire but her boyfriend didn't know and she had to do lots of efforts to control and not bite her boyfriend when he was sleeping. Later it becomes so hard that she had to cross narrow metal rods across her skin at various parts and at last her full body gets pricked with metal rods and the boyfriend asks her to bite him and make him a vampire as well

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:15 PM
fa.mktg is currently offline Click here to Send fa.mktg a Private Message Find more posts by fa.mktg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sperrone1224

What movie is this!?

Ok I’ve been trying to find out what this horror movie is for YEARS!

I remember that there were several people in a house or building trying to escape but the house/building wouldn’t let them leave as it was killing them off.

I remember a scene where a guy saw an opportunity to escape by jumping through a window. I remember it was raining outside, and as the guy was escaping he stepped over a tombstone and was slowly pulled underground .

I remember another scene towards the end where there was an older white man in a room that was completely bright white. I think at some point he started growing horns from his head and was killed by being stabbed by something.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:44 AM
sperrone1224 is currently offline Click here to Send sperrone1224 a Private Message Find more posts by sperrone1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soapnsuch05

Miffed What is this movie?

I'm trying to find the name of a movie where a guy is forced to bash in his own head in with a hammer. Anybody know what it is?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:42 PM
Soapnsuch05 is currently offline Click here to Send Soapnsuch05 a Private Message Find more posts by Soapnsuch05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flyaway938

Trying to find the name of this movie

This is probably an Asian horror movie.
All I remember is that someone (maybe posessed) jumps off a building and doesn't die.
Then they crawl back up the stairs with broken legs, leaving a trail of blood to the top floor and jump off again.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 04:43 AM
flyaway938 is currently offline Click here to Send flyaway938 a Private Message Find more posts by flyaway938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ggrex

looking for this 1980s (maybe early 1990s) movie, a girl is in a train has a miniature totem artifact, like a wood or stone carving, a girl gets her necklaces stuck in an elevator and it kills her, another girl is run over by a vehicle and when they pull her out from under it her leg falls off.

it might be same movie mentioned by GhoulGal84, but i dont remember all those scenes.
"Second seems like the movie starts with a lady wearing a long pearl necklace and her lipstick drops at a mall and gets her necklace stuck in the escalator and it chokes her. then a DEMON or some weird looking think lives behind this house or soemthing and these girls live in the house. The think either dies in the pool or lives their. One of the girls gets stabbed in the head with scissors and iin class the one that lives sees an anatomy dummy in class bleed? Seems like there is also a random guy on a motorcycle? haha"

not sure if it was already found in thread if so please let me know, thanks in advance.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 09:26 AM
ggrex is currently offline Click here to Send ggrex a Private Message Find more posts by ggrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ggrex

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ggrex
looking for this 1980s (maybe early 1990s) movie, a girl is in a train has a miniature totem artifact, like a wood or stone carving, a girl gets her necklaces stuck in an elevator and it kills her, another girl is run over by a vehicle and when they pull her out from under it her leg falls off.

it might be same movie mentioned by GhoulGal84, but i dont remember all those scenes.
"Second seems like the movie starts with a lady wearing a long pearl necklace and her lipstick drops at a mall and gets her necklace stuck in the escalator and it chokes her. then a DEMON or some weird looking think lives behind this house or soemthing and these girls live in the house. The think either dies in the pool or lives their. One of the girls gets stabbed in the head with scissors and iin class the one that lives sees an anatomy dummy in class bleed? Seems like there is also a random guy on a motorcycle? haha"

not sure if it was already found in thread if so please let me know, thanks in advance.

found it, The Kiss (1988 film)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 11:32 AM
ggrex is currently offline Click here to Send ggrex a Private Message Find more posts by ggrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victorzombie

Mouth in back of the neck movie? Not the Mrs Peregrine film

Hi everyone, am going crazy trying to remember this movie. There's a man who has a mouth in the back of his neck. You see him put a spoon of food behind his neck and when you see it again the spoon is empty. It must be 1970s or older I'm guessing. Any ideas??
Thanks!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:35 PM
victorzombie is currently offline Click here to Send victorzombie a Private Message Find more posts by victorzombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote