KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
catapella

name of a movie

so i'm trying to help my brother figure out the name of this movie he saw at the movies within the last couple of years (2004-2007). here's what he knows about it: this woman goes to this house (we're not sure for what reason). in the house she finds a baby cradle with her name on it and another with her brother's name on it. come to find out, it's her childhood home and her brother shows up during the course of the movie and her dead father is haunting the house. i think they are twins and that it's their birthday. he also says that at one point she ditches her car in a lake or something, he doesn't remember why. any help would be GREATLY appreciated! thanks!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:41 PM
catapella is currently offline Click here to Send catapella a Private Message Find more posts by catapella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Boogeyman?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 09:08 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jessiek02004

what is this movie called???

Okay there are two movies that i can't remember wat they are called.
1st movie: Okay this probably took place the 80's or early 90's where there is this guy and a girl from the 1950's with poodle skirt i believe comes back from the dead and somethng happens with zombies or bad ppl (not sure exactly) and i remember it in a house and it has to do with a wine cellar and i believe during halloween. maybe they ewre havin a halloween party??? (not sure either one that) and for sure i remember her with lipstick and writing on the grave or mirror? and she goes back tot he grave and he sad???? gosh i hope that helps thats all i remember :/

2nd movie: i think this is a tv movie but not sure either.... theres a bunch of teenagers that are dressed up in halloween costumes that break into an abandon house or hospital and they all get murdered besides two??? that was probably made in the early 90's ohhh i think one big part of th emovie was a girl sticks a lipstick in her nipple??? yea weird but im almost postive that hpapned...i think there were spirits in the house???

I saw both these movies as a child sorry if its not enough infor but if u can say the names that be great! thank you

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 10:04 AM
Jessiek02004 is currently offline Click here to Send Jessiek02004 a Private Message Find more posts by Jessiek02004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hanxan
Evil To the Core

Re: what is this movie called???

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jessiek02004
Okay there are two movies that i can't remember wat they are called.
1st movie: Okay this probably took place the 80's or early 90's where there is this guy and a girl from the 1950's with poodle skirt i believe comes back from the dead and somethng happens with zombies or bad ppl (not sure exactly) and i remember it in a house and it has to do with a wine cellar and i believe during halloween. maybe they ewre havin a halloween party??? (not sure either one that) and for sure i remember her with lipstick and writing on the grave or mirror? and she goes back tot he grave and he sad???? gosh i hope that helps thats all i remember :/

2nd movie: i think this is a tv movie but not sure either.... theres a bunch of teenagers that are dressed up in halloween costumes that break into an abandon house or hospital and they all get murdered besides two??? that was probably made in the early 90's ohhh i think one big part of th emovie was a girl sticks a lipstick in her nipple??? yea weird but im almost postive that hpapned...i think there were spirits in the house???

I saw both these movies as a child sorry if its not enough infor but if u can say the names that be great! thank you

The first one sounds like "The midnight hour" with peter deluise and The second one is night of the demons with Linea Quigley

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 05:38 PM
hanxan is currently offline Click here to Send hanxan a Private Message Find more posts by hanxan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flicks33

Question Looking For The Scary Man With Ax

[email protected] Hey All need help finding an early 80's horror flick i begged my dad to take me to the movies to see then backed out after first scene it was a house in a dark wooded area a man (about the size of "JASON")picks up an axe go's inside the house and kills wife and children one by one in their bedrooms i bailed after that laughing seriously though i've been a lifelong fan of horror but can't seem to stumble upon this movie and cannot remember the title would like to finish watching since it now holds sentimental value cause my father has since passed on also i'm new here WHAT'S UP HORROR FANS and everyone else stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:07 PM
flicks33 is currently offline Click here to Send flicks33 a Private Message Find more posts by flicks33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

No idea, but welcome Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 06:47 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plastikxp

Hi Im dying to know this movie about two siblings who are like catlike creatures, and the are disguised as humans and all cats in the neighbourhood where they live groups outside their house snarled and hissed at them at nite. oh and the guy has the ability to morph his car into a corvette or something like tht.

Any kind soul please help me, thanks

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:19 PM
plastikxp is currently offline Click here to Send plastikxp a Private Message Find more posts by plastikxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by plastikxp
Hi Im dying to know this movie about two siblings who are like catlike creatures, and the are disguised as humans and all cats in the neighbourhood where they live groups outside their house snarled and hissed at them at nite. oh and the guy has the ability to morph his car into a corvette or something like tht.

Any kind soul please help me, thanks

Sleepwalkers

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:00 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: Looking For The Scary Man With Ax

Originally posted by flicks33
[email protected] Hey All need help finding an early 80's horror flick i begged my dad to take me to the movies to see then backed out after first scene it was a house in a dark wooded area a man (about the size of "JASON")picks up an axe go's inside the house and kills wife and children one by one in their bedrooms i bailed after that laughing seriously though i've been a lifelong fan of horror but can't seem to stumble upon this movie and cannot remember the title would like to finish watching since it now holds sentimental value cause my father has since passed on also i'm new here WHAT'S UP HORROR FANS and everyone else stick out tongue

I may not be right, but I'm guessing it might be the Amityville Horror? It came out in 1979 though, so I dunno

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:10 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plastikxp

yes thats it! Thanks Selphie!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 09:58 AM
plastikxp is currently offline Click here to Send plastikxp a Private Message Find more posts by plastikxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrieshay

Worried help with a title of movie....PLZ

I have searched for a long while now and cant find the movie I seen when I was younger and was wondering if anyone else could possibly help me...It would be greatly appreciated.. Well I cant remember much but it was about someone killing kids and it was down in a basement or tunnel but they made 1 kid stand in a corner facing it while they tortured and killed the other one..I'm thinking it was like a documentary because some guys were down there with video cameras and when the second guy turned the corner he got hit and the video camera hit the ground and all you seen was the first guy standing in the corner facing it and you hear the other guy screaming and then the video camera turns off..I'm sorry I cant give you anymore help than that but I have been looking for this movie for 2 years and can't find anything on it and wondered if maybe someone had seen it too...Again thanks and hope you all can help me...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 07:26 AM
carrieshay is currently offline Click here to Send carrieshay a Private Message Find more posts by carrieshay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

The Blair Witch Project.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 03:01 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

Yep definitely The Blair Witch Project, it's not two guys though at the end, it's a man and woman.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 05:27 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lanca102

Can U Help???

So I just randomly thought about this movie I remember seeing when I was young. But the problem is I only saw part of it so I can only recall certain scenes-I don't remember any specific actors or actresses nor the title.

But it is absolutely killing me!!! I'm dying to know what the heck this movie was!!!

Some of this might sound kinda bizarre or might be completely off but PLEASE!!! if you recognize anything I'm about to describe let me know:

One of the most prominent scenes I remember has to do with what I believe were neighbors- Two women who had some sort of intense conflict. I remember that one of the women-an older woman, I can't remember specifics tho- came home to find that someone had thrown apples through her windows. Although the actual culprit was some kid, the woman assumes that it was the neighbor woman right....Ok now the neighbor woman-who I remember to be young- almost in the same set up, comes home to find both of her dogs hanging from the ceiling of one of her rooms and I believe they were skinned or mutilated in some sort of way. Now she too seems to assume that this was the doing of the oder neighbor lady and they end of confronting each other and I believe either one of them ( or both of them) was armed with a knife. They fight and ended up killing each other.

Now I think that the general plot of this movie has to do with some sort of devil man reeking havoc on some town which I believe is what caused that intense fight between the two women but I'm not exactly sure....

I also remember there being a woman in her room, at night. Then the devil man comes and she begins to feel the sting of arthritis in her hands. I get the sense that the arthritis was something she had but that the man cured and he was trying to convey some kind of message to her..idk

Last of all, I remember a scene at night in the streets of the town and I remember there being like fire and chaos and people running through the streets and I think this is the scene in which the devil character/evil man is finally leaving the town...

If any of this sounds familiar dont hesitate respond!!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:42 AM
Lanca102 is currently offline Click here to Send Lanca102 a Private Message Find more posts by Lanca102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

Stephen King's Needful Things.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:29 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lanca102

OMG!!!!! It totally was Needful Things!!!

Thanx!!!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:34 AM
Lanca102 is currently offline Click here to Send Lanca102 a Private Message Find more posts by Lanca102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shankea

Smile please help me find the name of this movie

im trying to remember a movie... all I can remember is a bunch of teens a lake and a black substance killing them off the closer they get to the lake... the only thing was the black thing couldn't come out of the water like it was confined... at first I thought it was a tales from the crypt show but its a full movie please help...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:55 PM
shankea is currently offline Click here to Send shankea a Private Message Find more posts by shankea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Creepshow 2 (The Raft)??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raft_(short_story)

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 04:15 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

Re: please help me find the name of this movie

Originally posted by shankea
im trying to remember a movie... all I can remember is a bunch of teens a lake and a black substance killing them off the closer they get to the lake... the only thing was the black thing couldn't come out of the water like it was confined... at first I thought it was a tales from the crypt show but its a full movie please help...

It's "The Raft" from Creepshow 2.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:52 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tules

Warning messed up horror film!

does anyone know the name of this really ****ed up horror film i saw once, there was a guy in it who was being attacked by a group of zombie like people and every time he got in his car a drove away he came back to the same place with the group, also there was a woman doing a crab outside the car and grinning manicaly, I think he may have been an author that got sucked into his own horro novel or something not 100% sure about that though. I would say it was an early 90s or possibly 80s film, again not too sure

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 02:21 AM
tules is currently offline Click here to Send tules a Private Message Find more posts by tules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote