KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tules

woop i found it, its called "in the mouth of madness" if u r into messed up horrors i seriously recomend this one!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 02:45 AM
tules is currently offline Click here to Send tules a Private Message Find more posts by tules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Severen

Re: name of a movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by catapella
so i'm trying to help my brother figure out the name of this movie he saw at the movies within the last couple of years (2004-2007). here's what he knows about it: this woman goes to this house (we're not sure for what reason). in the house she finds a baby cradle with her name on it and another with her brother's name on it. come to find out, it's her childhood home and her brother shows up during the course of the movie and her dead father is haunting the house. i think they are twins and that it's their birthday. he also says that at one point she ditches her car in a lake or something, he doesn't remember why. any help would be GREATLY appreciated! thanks!!!

Sounds like The Abandoned (2006).

I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Hughes Mearns

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 04:03 AM
Severen is currently offline Click here to Send Severen a Private Message Find more posts by Severen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Severen

Originally posted by jsunem
OKay, what's the name of this movie.

Setting was in the desert (sonoran/arizona I think). It had to do with a race of hidden demons, human-sized, with bat-like wings and horns. Looked kind of like the demon guy in Legend. They get to come out once every 2,000 years or something to challenge the human race, and are gestating regenerating their numbers in between. I can't remember if there were some sort of biblical allusions to fallen angels or something. Any how, some people stumble upon them and must defest them before their time to be released comes again. Anybody remember? Definitely B-rated. Early to mid-80's I think.

Gargoyles (1972).

From IMDB.com

After receiving word about a mysterious carcass/skeleton unearthed in the Arizona desert, a father and his daughter decide to remove it from the burial grounds for further study. Once they do so, they, as well as the town, are besieged by a colony of gargoyles living in some nearby caverns. Written by Lee Shapiro

I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Hughes Mearns

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 04:13 AM
Severen is currently offline Click here to Send Severen a Private Message Find more posts by Severen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raz3218

Please help me find out the name of this movie.

This movie i think was made in the 80's it is about a family and the father is about to get married. The kids find out that their stepmother is some kind of monster and she needs to get married before the summer solstice. I think the title has some thing to do with "stepmom" or "stepmother" something along those lines. Its not the comedy "i think my stepmother is an alien" it is a horror movie. If you can...tell me the name of the movie and also if you know where i can buy it. Thank You

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 01:27 AM
raz3218 is currently offline Click here to Send raz3218 a Private Message Find more posts by raz3218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keli87

Angry Sisters horror...help me!

I have been searching for a few weeks now for a late 80s early 90s film, where either twins or sisters share an apartment. One sleeps with the others boyfriend and the betrayer goes on a rampage, she shoots the sisters boyfriend through a pillow, then turns on the sister. I remember something about a screwdriver and a stiletto heel and an elevator. I was 11 i think when i saw this film, i watched it the same time as sleepwalkers and hellraiser if thats any help. I'm at a loose end. Ive searched high and low, so please please if anyone can help, it will be much appreciated!!!

Last edited by keli87 on Jan 12th, 2009 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:17 PM
keli87 is currently offline Click here to Send keli87 a Private Message Find more posts by keli87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keli87

I just posted this, i should read things more thoroughly huh
however ive attracted nothing yet so....

I have been searching for a few weeks now for a late 80s early 90s film, where either twins or sisters share an apartment. One sleeps with the others boyfriend and the betrayer goes on a rampage, she shoots the sisters boyfriend through a pillow, then turns on the sister. I remember something about a screwdriver and a stiletto heel and an elevator. I was 11 i think when i saw this film, i watched it the same time as sleepwalkers and hellraiser if thats any help. I'm at a loose end. Ive searched high and low, so please please if anyone can help, it will be much appreciated!!!

If you need more info i will try to rack my brain some more.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:28 PM
keli87 is currently offline Click here to Send keli87 a Private Message Find more posts by keli87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keli87

Re: Please help me find out the name of this movie.

Originally posted by raz3218
This movie i think was made in the 80's it is about a family and the father is about to get married. The kids find out that their stepmother is some kind of monster and she needs to get married before the summer solstice. I think the title has some thing to do with "stepmom" or "stepmother" something along those lines. Its not the comedy "i think my stepmother is an alien" it is a horror movie. If you can...tell me the name of the movie and also if you know where i can buy it. Thank You

Hi I think maybe the film your looking for is stepmonster. Its early 90's though....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:58 PM
keli87

ok, the stiletto heel was used to stab one of the girls in the head, i thought it was horrific but now im 21 and see if it has the same factor!! PLEASE HELP!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:20 PM
MildPossession

I remember a heel through someone's head in Single White Female. Can't think of any horror apart from Brian de Palma's Sisters?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:33 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keli87

I think it may have been Single White Female, after IMDB-ing them, im not sure, will get them and watch see whats what but thank you very much!!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 06:19 PM
Darth Vicious

Sounds like SWF to me too. They were roomates. One was so obsessed with the other that she copy everything about her, even her looks.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 06:28 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keli87

Maybe that is why i thought they were twins, it was eleven years ago. I've got the film so will settle down with it and report back but thanks very much! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 10:15 AM
CptPlanet

Hi, I've been looking for this film my whole LIFE since seeing it...

Some type of alien, he looks like a dirty man, and he has CDs that fly at humans, they follow them... And one scene one of them flies around this dudes place and ends up stuck in one of his speakers...

...anyways at the end, the alien delivers a recurring li(n)e throughtout the movie: "I come in peace..."

...and then the good guy replies: "...You'll Leave in peaces!" or something like that.

THANKS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 09:08 PM
CptPlanet is currently offline Click here to Send CptPlanet a Private Message Find more posts by CptPlanet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hanxan
Evil To the Core

Originally posted by CptPlanet

Some type of alien, he looks like a dirty man, and he has CDs that fly at humans, they follow them... And one scene one of them flies around this dudes place and ends up stuck in one of his speakers...

...anyways at the end, the alien delivers a recurring li(n)e throughtout the movie: "I come in peace..."

...and then the good guy replies: "...You'll Leave in peaces!" or something like that.

THANKS

I come in peace with Dolph Lundgren

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 07:47 PM
hanxan is currently offline Click here to Send hanxan a Private Message Find more posts by hanxan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GhoulGal84

NO ONE KNOWS THESE!!!!

OK a few films I have in my head since I was little and use to stay up watching USA Up All Nigt, Joe Bob Briggs Horror, and the late night movies on channel 13........

I THINK they are from the 1980's.

I only remember glimpses of these films and I may get some mixed but ....

First one starts of with a family going down a rainy road and a tree falls in the way the family goes back to a hotel with a creepy old lady the man tells the old lady she has spiderwebs in her hair. They end up getting a room and it seems like when the girls take a shower the old lady or someone comes through the mirror in the bathroom and kills them. They later find out someone had dug a hole/tunnel to all the rooms.
Second seems like the movie starts with a lady wearing a long pearl necklace and her lipstick drops at a mall and gets her necklace stuck in the escalator and it chokes her. then a DEMON or some weird looking think lives behind this house or soemthing and these girls live in the house. The think either dies in the pool or lives their. One of the girls gets stabbed in the head with scissors and iin class the one that lives sees an anatomy dummy in class bleed? Seems like there is also a random guy on a motorcycle? haha
one is about kids that go in the attic and go through a mirror to a different dimension. it's not flowers in the attic it's not people under the stairs... one seems like it's from England and at the end a creepy girl with long hair is in a car with two older men taking her away from the house and it pans on her like she did the killings or whatever happend or she is still posessed. sorry these are so choppy but they are the hand ful I remember that stayed with me. THANKS!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:56 AM
GhoulGal84 is currently offline Click here to Send GhoulGal84 a Private Message Find more posts by GhoulGal84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CptPlanet

Originally posted by CptPlanet

I come In Peace with Dolph Lundgren.

YES! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES eek! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 02:54 PM
CptPlanet is currently offline Click here to Send CptPlanet a Private Message Find more posts by CptPlanet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unnamed_ro

Sorry i haven't seen this thred before and i already posted a " what is the name of this movie" thred..
If a moderator could move my thread i will appreciated it..
Sorry again...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:42 AM
unnamed_ro is currently offline Click here to Send unnamed_ro a Private Message Find more posts by unnamed_ro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cryssi_renee

Re: Please help me find out the name of this movie.

Originally posted by raz3218

This is My Stepmother is an Alien. Its got Dan Akroyed and Kim Bassinger. I think its a comedy.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:33 PM
cryssi_renee is currently offline Click here to Send cryssi_renee a Private Message Find more posts by cryssi_renee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Re: Re: Please help me find out the name of this movie.

Originally posted by cryssi_renee
This is My Stepmother is an Alien. Its got Dan Akroyed and Kim Bassinger. I think its a comedy.

yep that's what it is and it was a comedy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095687/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:30 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happinessiskey

Worried please help me with the name of this movie

please help ive been loooking for this movie since i seen it when i was young it starts with this blonde having a party in a castle or house or hotel all that i remember is that this serial killer kills this guy dressed in a bus boy with that medieval head chopping thing that king henry used on his wives and his picture winded up in a yearbook then the killer starts playing a game with the blonde and her boyfriend then at the end she thinks its a dream but right before the end the killer grabs her

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 02:08 AM
happinessiskey is currently offline Click here to Send happinessiskey a Private Message Find more posts by happinessiskey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote