KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xeldier

I guess this movie I'm looking for would be considered horror, I'm not really sure, sorry if this is the wrong place...

Anyway, the movie is basically this couple goes for artificial insemination to get pregnant but the agency are ones working for the rebirth of satin, or a decendant rather. In the end the woman end up birthing in an ambulance on the way to the hospital, kinda bloody, and gives birth to twin girls. At the end of the movie the family is at a birthday party (for a different kid I think) he's dressed as a devil. He plays a trick on the twins and they end up burning him, like he's melting after he falls to the ground.

I've been looking in google for this movie for a couple days and have yet to type in a query that brings up anything related to an actual movie.

When I saw this movie I was deployed (06-07) but I'm not sure how close to these dates the movie came out. I thought it had a short title, but can't remember it.

Thanks!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:45 PM
Xeldier is currently offline Click here to Send Xeldier a Private Message Find more posts by Xeldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NurseKrud

Sounds like "Blessed(2004)".

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:58 AM
NurseKrud is currently offline Click here to Send NurseKrud a Private Message Find more posts by NurseKrud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xeldier

O yes, it is. Thank you very much. I liked the ending where she finally found out her kids are of satan lol.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 09:27 PM
Xeldier is currently offline Click here to Send Xeldier a Private Message Find more posts by Xeldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickychu2001

This horror movie was either late 70's, early 80's. A fog covered the town. I believe it was a toxic spill. The only thing that I clearly remember is in the beginning of the film a school bus goes through the fog. I thought it was the movie the Brood, but that was not it. Would someone know the name of this movie.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:21 AM
chickychu2001 is currently offline Click here to Send chickychu2001 a Private Message Find more posts by chickychu2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

The Crazies?

Old Post May 10th, 2009 04:19 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

Is it the Mist?

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:02 AM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

The Mist is from 2000s, not the 70s/80s.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 04:46 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
The Mist is from 2000s, not the 70s/80s.

Oh.... I knew that.

Actually, I thought the 2000's mist was a remake. Don't really know why though.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 08:04 AM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

It's from a Stephen King story.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:50 PM
BillyJeans28

i dont know i thought i was nite tales but a stephen king movie, he's made a lot cant even keep track

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 12:25 AM
BillyJeans28 is currently offline Click here to Send BillyJeans28 a Private Message Find more posts by BillyJeans28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinky pinky

I saw these on a movie channel a few years back- they were running some kind of Japanese horror day or something...Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance was one of them... there are two other movie names I cannot remember:

1. In the very beginning this man witnesses a man shot himself in the subway- I think he video tapes it... later he goes to someplace underground and sees a group of these really pale people- ghostly white... takes one of them home and feeds her blood... he kills his wife and then discovers that the chick he brought home is his daughter and he's been going crazy because he forgot to take his medication...

2. (also Japanese I think) There's a young man in med school ... and when it comes to the part where they dissect a human body- it's his dead ex-girlfriend and he won't let anyone else touch her.. and he has some strange sadomasochistic relationship with some other chick (they like to choke each other)...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 06:31 AM
stinky pinky is currently offline Click here to Send stinky pinky a Private Message Find more posts by stinky pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinky pinky

Never mind found them
1.Marebito
2. Vital

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 06:38 AM
stinky pinky is currently offline Click here to Send stinky pinky a Private Message Find more posts by stinky pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

I love the lead actor in Vital but I found the film incredibly boring, fell asleep a few times.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 10:57 PM
CoZ

WHAT IS THIS HORROR MOVIE

I've been trying to find this horror movie for a long time now...seen it as a kid and scared the sh*t out of me, trying to figure out the name.

(the pieces I remember)-It's about a little girl who is mute and her grandma dies but comes back in spirit and the creatures take her away. These creatures almost look like an uglier version of the grinch, also there is a old man who's dog keeps on barking so he cuts the dogs take off and his house catches on fire and the creatures take off with like his family or something. I just remember bits of this movie but would love to find out...pretty sure it is a 1980 or 1990s flick. Thanks

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 12:35 AM
CoZ is currently offline Click here to Send CoZ a Private Message Find more posts by CoZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoZ

what horror movie is this......

WHAT IS THIS HORROR MOVIE

I've been trying to find this horror movie for a long time now...seen it as a kid and scared the sh*t out of me, trying to figure out the name.

(the pieces I remember)-It's about a little girl who is mute and her grandma dies but comes back in spirit and the creatures take her away. These creatures almost look like an uglier version of the grinch, also there is a old man who's dog keeps on barking so he cuts the dogs take off and his house catches on fire and the creatures take off with like his family or something. I just remember bits of this movie but would love to find out...pretty sure it is a 1980 or 1990s flick. Thanks

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 12:36 AM
CoZ is currently offline Click here to Send CoZ a Private Message Find more posts by CoZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember back in the mid 90's I always saw a video at the video shop with a cover that looks very similar to The Bone Snatcher (2003) with the face in the sand. Does anyone remember another movie probably from the early to mid-nineties, probably straight to video that had a cover similar to The Bone Snatcher?

Would be really cool if I could find out the name of the movie, thanks.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 06:04 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

Dead and Buried? this is early 80s though.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B...01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I've got something else in the back of my head that I can remember looking at when younger, but I can't get the title.

Last edited by MildPossession on Aug 7th, 2009 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 04:29 PM
The Nuul
Kramer

A friend told me about a upcoming Horror film. They used old fashion props and not CGI. Something about giant spiders in some tall wavy grass hunting and buring people for later as food. He couldn't remember the name.

Any ideas?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 08:41 PM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

GREAT THREAD

first good idea smile

ok I'm searching a movie for years now, it's about Ghouls/Zombies that come out at night I think out of the kanalisation or something the big thing is they're weak to water if it hits 'em they dissolve and nearly every Ghoul/Zombie has a gimmic I can remember a Doctor, a Rocker and a Soldier (but there are more) and IIRC 2 kids fought them with Super Soakers or something

anyone?

EDIT: The movie is from the 80's

Last edited by Parmaniac on Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 11:42 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

I FOUND IT I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0127045/usercomments

smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 01:28 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote