KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief Vs. Doomguy

Master Chief Vs. Doomguy
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Doomguy hits MC with the butt of his shotgun. LMAO
(Im jk)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:10 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Doomguy isn't even strong enough to lift an everyday car.

I feel it should be pointed out that when Doomguy is in "Berserk" mode, he gets superhuman strength, killing most demons in one punch. It wouldn't be much of a stretch (if at all) to say he can easily lift an everyday car with that kind of power as well.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:00 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I feel it should be pointed out that when Doomguy is in "Berserk" mode, he gets superhuman strength, killing most demons in one punch. It wouldn't be much of a stretch (if at all) to say he can easily lift an everyday car with that kind of power as well.

Not a far stretch, but certainly not a guarantee and most certainly not on terms with the Chief stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 10:52 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Master Chief's armor doesn't make a dent when it falls through Earth's atmosphere and crashes hard on the ground.

Doomguy's armor can get weakened even from hellfire.

Master Chief is strong enough to lift a Scorpion tank.

Doomguy isn't even strong enough to lift an everyday car.

Master Chief can defeat an alien armada with just a pistol.

It would take a miracle for Doomguy to go through Doom 3 with just a pistol.

Master Chief wins.

Doomguy loses.

Fanboy logic at it's best...

Your points on the armour get fubared horribly by your own comparison... Hellfire is CONSIDERABLY hotter than even star temperatures, which going by plasma weapons used in Halo still desintegrate Spartan II soldiers.

You fail at reading, Berzerker Doomguy shows absolutely insane strength & speed feats that anihilate anything Cheif does by 2 orders of magnitude...

Uhuh.... Yeah..... Too bad he never did that.... Oh and I beat Doom 3 with nothing but a torch.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:19 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Just give Doomguy the Artifact and Chief will find it hard to breath or live with his windpipe in his ass.

Otherwise Doomguy gets pwned.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

If I could find that old issue of game informer I would pull up the direct qoute of the creators saying how easy it would be for someone like Chief to run through that game

What insane feats? I've just seen him go mike tyson on demons and run faster than normal.

as far as I remember he is still a normal human who wouldn't be able to react to chief's speed.

They never had a disintegrated spartan no expression the only injury seen was Sam's but it was mark IV armor and he had his skin blackened from where he was hit.

and how did you beat the "most powerful demon" with a torch blink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 06:12 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Your points on the armour get fubared horribly by your own comparison... Hellfire is CONSIDERABLY hotter than even star temperatures, which going by plasma weapons used in Halo still desintegrate Spartan II soldiers.

You fail at reading, Berzerker Doomguy shows absolutely insane strength & speed feats that anihilate anything Cheif does by 2 orders of magnitude...

Uhuh.... Yeah..... Too bad he never did that.... Oh and I beat Doom 3 with nothing but a torch.

You don't know what would happen if hellfire made contact with spartan armor. Some people in here question if magic can even harm Chief.

Where's the proof that berserk doomguy is far stronger than MC?

Vids or it didn't happen.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:14 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Not a far stretch, but certainly not a guarantee and most certainly not on terms with the Chief stick out tongue

Yeah, I know. Just sayin'.

Some people in here question if magic can even harm Chief.

Ugh. That's where he's being overrated.

And the old Master Chief vs Samus Aran thread has shown just how reliable most MC supporters can be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:34 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

well considering their suits are not tested against magic I'll put my bet that it can affect them.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:43 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Why wouldn't magic be able to affect Spartans/MC? Any reason for this?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 08:01 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

You don't know what would happen if hellfire made contact with spartan armor. Some people in here question if magic can even harm Chief.

Where's the proof that berserk doomguy is far stronger than MC?

Vids or it didn't happen.

#1: Proof that MC can withstand magic then. In any religious or fanasy depiction, Hellfire burns hotter than anything in reality.

#2: The fact that he splatters ANYTHING he hits in a single punch. Chief CANNOT match that, hell he cant oneshot a Hell Knight like Taggart can, with nothing but his fist.

#3: I didn't make vids, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 12:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Doesn't the Prophets use magic?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 12:22 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

No...... Holograms & energy weapons arn't magic

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 12:39 AM
SpadeKing

The same demons that also occasionally explode from shotgun blasts up close and even though they live in hellfire conditions can die from plasma guns? also explode from that?

If the demons can get crushed that easily, which not all of them even do, then chief would do worse, the guy is a normal marine, with nothing special done to him except doom 3 guy got a cube with special powers.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 01:16 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Good thing Doomguy doesn't know Master Chief's true weakness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlR_4XfSX5g

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 02:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by SpadeKing
The same demons that also occasionally explode from shotgun blasts up close and even though they live in hellfire conditions can die from plasma guns? also explode from that?

If the demons can get crushed that easily, which not all of them even do, then chief would do worse, the guy is a normal marine, with nothing special done to him except doom 3 guy got a cube with special powers.

Thats a very foolish thing to say... for one the shotgun doesnt gibb a demon. Demons are immune (And infact, generate) Hellfire, Cheif is not.

You have no evidence to support that oppinion. The fact that Doomguy has both the Soulcube and the Hellstone, and MC has no defence against them means he loses. Badly.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 02:54 AM
SpadeKing

The double barreled one might as well do that, immune to hellfire but can't take plasma hits? well their fire must not be that hot then if they can take their own fire but not plasma.

true but there is not really any evidence except a berserk pack on any of the doomguy's being able to do anything spectacular or physically on par with chief.

considering chief's reaction time it is one hot kill before the doomguy gets anything off

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 03:20 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Doomguy would win in GOD MODE.

Otherwise, he gets an ass-whooping.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 03:24 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by SpadeKing
The double barreled one might as well do that, immune to hellfire but can't take plasma hits? well their fire must not be that hot then if they can take their own fire but not plasma.

true but there is not really any evidence except a berserk pack on any of the doomguy's being able to do anything spectacular or physically on par with chief.

considering chief's reaction time it is one hot kill before the doomguy gets anything off

#1: It's magic, they generate Hellfire, but Plasma thats not hellfire indeed does work, it works because it's a foreign energy type, it's a specific immunity because they are demonspawn.

#2: But it still doesn't gib Demons, your argument has no merit.

#3: Considering the scenario in the OP, the chief gets Fecked royally. The Hellstone alone wipes out any enhancing advantage he has by giving triple that advantage to Taggart.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:27 AM
SpadeKing

triple what advantage? it doesn't enhance his physical abilities except make him temporarily invulnerable. Now I think of it what even makes the hellfire magical? they're damn demons I would guess they would have the ability to spew out actual fire.

these doomguys seem to have trouble with demons nowhere near the physical level of halo's "demon", except those super demon bosses who still subcumb to gunfire.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:55 PM