KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)

Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

very true

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 06:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magnuslives

all i want is for it to come back on air asap obviously without making stupid demands

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 07:56 PM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Any news on when this season is airing?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 12:49 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I heard that it's supposed to be coming back in September. Exactly when, I don't know.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 01:58 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Here's a cool video that I don't recall seeing.

Keep in mind this video was show back in December, when the strike was still on and we didn't know if the show was going to be back or not.

SOME THINGS could CHANGE when the show returns September 15th.

If I'm not mistaken, 13 episodes were produce last year, but only 11 aired and the ending of Volume 3 was slightly change, this footage surely belong to those episodes.
Like I said some could end up as deleted or alternate material, specially since Kristen Bell isn't yet officially confirmed to be back for next season.... then again I could be mistaken stick out tongue

Preview for Season 3 "Villains":

Heroes Volume 3 ‘Villains’ newest video preview!

Things don't look good for Mrs Petrelli.... and Sylar it's back on all of his glory... eek! ... and Bob mentions Claude?
I thought I heard Bennet say that he had “like 12 Sylars running free” or something along those lines...wtf...

there's also rumors about a shape shifter baddie...or some one else using Candice's ability... that's if Sylar doesn't have it, which I think he doesn't...

..... and Nathan's alive and no sign of Niki ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

also, read this interesting article about Adrian Pasdar at MegaCon '08

MegaCon ‘08: Adrian Pasdar SPOILERRIFIC!

Some of the SPOILERS

quote:
SPOILERS:

He inadvertently revealed that Nathan is coming back for season three for various reasons.

A fan asked him if he would like to direct an episode of “Heroes”, and Adrian started to say “Well, I’d like to, but with the shooting schedules usually running ten days, so you’d be putting yourself out for…” in then he kind of trails off realizing that he was saying “Well, I’m gonna be filming, so it’d be hard to direct too” Hahaha. Then he was kind of like “uhhhh…”

He also referenced Nathan constantly in the present-tense.

He jokingly mentioned a ‘theoretical’ scenario for how season two really ended. He was like “the clues were all there for what really happened”. He posed the scenario that Nathan wore a vest — and either
a) knew the attack was coming
b) planned it himself
Both were really interesting, and he really seemed to be pushing them, because the guy who was leading the Q & A (can’t remember his name) was like “You used the word ‘vest’ twice” and Adrian started laughing.

Adrian alluded to the fact that he will have a lot of scenes with Claire next season, and him being a ‘father’ will be really important.

There will be a lot of the Petrelli dynamic in season three, esp. with regards to Nathan and Peter and their mother — trying to bring her back from evil. I think Adrian said she was the “Queen-Bee of the Darkside” or something. We LOL’d.

Season three will be awesome, and will fix the problems with season two. He seemed really optimistic.

Unfortunately, he kind of hinted at the fact that Nathan will, eventually, die.

Anders: Villain Will Be Back In 'Heroes' Vol. 3

quote:
“I believe so, yeah. I hope so. I know I'm going to be in one of the first six so ... .” Anders told SyFy Portal’s Alan Stanley Blair at this weekend's Eclipse event in the United Kingdom. “But after that, it's called 'Villains,' and I am an uber-villain.”

And if Anders has his way, the return of the “misunderstood” Adam certainly won’t involve a coffin or being buried alive again because he found that one of the most difficult things he has ever done.

... And hopefully people will start returning to this Subforum so it won't die... stick out tongue

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Apr 13th, 2008 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 07:48 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The show will aire with a three-hour premier, or so it has been announced! One hour of recap summarizing, then two hours of brand new footage to kick off 'Villains.'

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 05:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

When is it coming back?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:25 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
The show will aire with a three-hour premier, or so it has been announced! One hour of recap summarizing, then two hours of brand new footage to kick off 'Villains.'

actually it will be the 1st and 2nd episode the same night...big grin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phucked Up
When is it coming back?

September 15th

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 06:49 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I'm in looove.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 12:14 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

here's a summary of the video above (the quality was terrible)

*Angela: “The prisoners who escaped on level five are the most dangerous. The most powerful. Rapists. Arsonists. Killers.”

* Angela Petrelli has moved into a powerful role at The Company

* Sylar holding an unknown man up against a wall with telekinesis
* The unknown man telling Sylar, "You can't hurt me," to which Sylar raises his arm to choke him or remove his brain
* Noah turning around and firing a gun upwards as Elle watches
* Sylar dropping an unknown figure to the ground
* Elle seeing something and saying, "Oh...crap"
* Ando in a busy street gliding toward the camera (kinda like Spike Lee did with Philip Seymour Hoffman in 25th Hour and Denzel Washington in Inside Man)
* Bob telling Elle, "The clock is ticking"
* Sylar laughing evilly at Elle, who becomes frightened
Sylar telling someone, "You tried to take away my abilities, didn't you?"

*There’s also a scene in which most of the major Heroes are all dead. Described by Noah Bennet like “12 Sylars running free,” the shots shows Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) as a corpse in a pool of blood, Hiro (Masi Oka) been pinned to the wall with his own sword and Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg) with his throat torn open.
Noah saying, "These people are very dangerous... and powerful... like twelve Sylars running free"
* Angela standing in a dark corridor and Sylar grabbing her by the shoulders from behind
* Elle and Sylar talking: "I'm not afraid of you" / "You should be... I'm a psychopathic killer" / "Takes one to know one"
* Sylar also pins Elle to the floor and drags her with telekinesis
* Knox attacking someone and looking at his bloodied hand
* Knox, new villain seems to have preternatural speed–and used that to rip a cop’s heart out of his chest.)
* Claire running from someone

- Japanese actress Eriko Tamura, who played the 17th-century love interest of Hiro (Masi Oka) on NBC's Heroes last season, offered SCI FI Wire a few spoilers about what's next for her character as the show readies itself for a third season. Tamura said that her character, Taeko, was supposed to be transported to the present in episodes that were scripted but not finished before the writers' strike commenced last fall. "I am going to be in the present, yes," Tamura said in an interview. "I actually had a few episodes of the script then," Tamura said, adding: "Suddenly, the strike happened, so we had to stop the shooting." Tamura added that she expects to return to the show for the upcoming third season, which begins production in May. "We are not to that point where they think about the storylines yet ... because of the strike," Tamura said.

btw: should I use spoiler tags?... or is it ok if I just post'em, I mean, "SPOILERs" already written on the thread's title...

Last edited by S_D_J on Apr 21st, 2008 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 02:22 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Since it's pretty much a spoiler thread, I don't think you have to worry about it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 01:57 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Heres a new villainess. Looking forward to it.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7187

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 08:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Can't wait.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 09:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Season 3 Teaser

New Preview by NBC

The Countdown Has Begun - Heroes Season Three

Niki is back, we get to see Daphne (Hiro's Arch nemesis???) and some more Matt and ..... Peter?
BTW: Might reveal Nathan's shooter

Season 3 Spoilers: Jack Coleman Interview

quote:
Jack Coleman gave a short interview with TV Guide where he talked about characters in season 3 and their new roles:

About Noah Bennett:

I’m currently incarcerated and at the bottom of Level Five in the company facility.” “I think there may be an escape in the offing, but at a cost.” Surprisingly, Noah might not be considered one of the villains at the forefront of the upcoming season. “I think I’m probably more likely to be hunting them.”

About Hiro:

“He’s firmly planted in Yakamoto Industries now,” says Coleman. “I think Hiro’s more the guy who starts out wealthy and comfortable and is very unhappy taking over his father’s business and needs the quest. That’s his destiny.”

About Claire:

“She’s trying to use what she has for a greater good rather than just blend in and be anonymous.”

About Mohinder:

“He’s not as mild-mannered as he once was.”

Spoilers: Heroes Season 3 and the Butterfly Effect

quote:

* In Season 3 there will be some huge surprises. One change viewers will notice is a new series regular.

* We’ll learn more about Angela & Kaito relationship ( Hiro – their child? )

* It will be very clear who are the season 3 villains. Also, there will be a lot of Sylar scenes.

* We will learn more about the very nature of these powers — where they come from, who has them, what the different aspects are of how they each got their powers and how it affects them.

* The actual genetic essence of the powers is going to be a major storyline this year.

And the most interesting part of the interview in my opinion…

* Every time you change something, every time you step on a butterfly, you could be changing the flow of the universe. That’s the chaos theory and that’s one of the things this season is about.

Spoiler on new character Daphne

quote:
Hiro meets her in a museum. He asks her if she has powers and if she is trying to steal some art. She convinces him she's on the up-and-up... and then makes off with a bunch of paintings. She's described as a nymph-like character with the speed of a cheetah on, er, speed.

Spoiler from Kristin @ E!

quote:
Sylar slices open the head of the person you may consider the show's biggest star! That happens within the first two episodes and we also learn exactly what he does once Sy-baby pops the lid on our heroic pals, so let's just say that there is plenty to look forward to early on in season three. They are putting some big plot points and answers in motion, from what I hear.

Last edited by S_D_J on May 20th, 2008 at 03:25 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2008 03:18 AM
starlock
Team Authority

Thanks, i needed some heroes info...i have been suffering from withdrawls laughing

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:19 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Just in case i change my sig before the show starts up again, i will post my new sig

Attachment: heroesig3.gif
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:15 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Some more Spoilers...

Video from the set of Heroes Season 3

quote:
In this sequence we see an actress that looks like Niki or Jessica
but…
Since it’s a spoiler...

Spoilers from Kristin @ E!:

quote:
Shannon in Omaha, Neb.: It’s been forever since we’ve heard new scoop about Heroes. Please oblige!

Gee, well, I don’t have much to tell, other than the fact that in the first three minutes one of the lead heroes is going to bust a cap off at one of the other lead heroes. And oh yeah, the guy she pulls the trigger on just might be the guy she’s playing tonsil hockey with in real life. She also tells him (on cam), “I always loved you.” Whaaa?! Figured it out? I know you have, so discuss in the comments below! Oh, and even more shocking? We’re gonna see Claire-bear with dark hair and this also involves a shift in time. So very Lostalicious, no?

“..she pulls the trigger on just might be the guy she’s playing tonsil hockey with in real life…”
…”I always loved you.”

…enough of a hint?

quote:
Bridget in Peabody, Mass.: Any Heroes stuff? I am dying to know what happens, and I can't wait until it comes back in the fall!

Claire is not the only character on the show who is adopted. And the next adoption twist is perhaps my favorite twist ever on this show. You know how sometimes those silly promo guys say things like "It will change everything?" Well this one actually will.

Patrick in Melbourne, Australia: I'm really desperate for some Heroes news. Any news on any characters like Monica and West?

Monica will definitely be back, as will "Nana Dawson," aka the legendary Nichelle Nichols. However, in the first few eps, our time with them in New Orleans will be centered around their relationship with Micah. As for West (Nicholas D'Agosto), I couldn't swear to it in a court of law, but I'm fairly sure he's gone, at least for the time being. evil face

quote:
ep, it's true. Sources confirm that Francis Capra has been cast on Heroes. I've also exclusively learned that Veronica and Weevil—I mean, Elle and Jesse, do share at least one scene. Francis Capra and Kristen Bell together again? Hallelujah!

My sources tell me Francis is doing a three-episode guest arc as villain Jesse Murphy, a thug who runs with a gang of two-bit criminals. However, Jesse is more than just a meathead. He does have a power. When and where will it be deployed? You'll have to watch to see.

Want more dish on season three of Heroes? Click in for the goods:

FYI, I'm hearing good things about the larger picture on Heroes this season: In particular, the Bennets and Petrellis are staying front and center, and they are totally up in each other's bidness—just the way we like them.

Someone somewhere is definitely paying attention to the fans, and the resulting twists are so good it's killing me not to talk about them.

Suffice it to say, there will be some shocking alliances and the appearance of at least one long-lost relative. Any guesses on which family member makes a surprise return? Post your pick in the comments!

sounds good...

and then there's this:

The Linderman Spoiler:

Malcolm McDowell (Daniel Linderman on Heroes) was at the NY Big Apple Comic Book Convention (June 7-8, 2008), and when asked about his possible return to Heroes he was quoted saying: “Yes, Linderman will be back next season, for five episodes.”

Revived? Flashback?…only time will tell.

SO....

Another time-travel to stop the future (Claire and such?) or another trip to the past?
...every season will have a dark terrible future that has to be stop?... hope not, but it's getting redundant....

Last edited by S_D_J on Jun 17th, 2008 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 07:26 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

no flashback

possibly a travel through time though

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 05:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I know its a long shot, but ever since they brought back Claire's father with Claire's blood, i was thinking, everyone who was killed has a chance to make it back....the company was always there cleaning up the messes that were left behind, i can see them taking everyone and using them in the future at some point, basically they set up the plot to bring anybody back

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 05:56 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

which i don't like, but whatever

hope they'll make it work, although i am glad HRG is still alive

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 06:02 PM