KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)

Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

Claire's Blood it's just too convenient...., but it is, afterall, Heroes... like a Comic-book

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:25 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

im pretty sure they understand that if they keep doing this

people will fall away from the show

They are smart enough to create such a great show, they aren't stupid stick out tongue

or are they???

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 06:32 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

we had season 2... I wouldn't blame anyone for having concerns...erm

but at least Kring acknowledged the problems,and could turn it all around to give us a better season

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:36 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Season two wasn't all that bad

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

it wasn't, but compared to the first season, the quality dropped for the most of it

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 03:40 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Newest trailer

better quality:
http://tv.ign.com/dor/objects/82756...sectrailer.html

I might be going out on limb here, but next season does look good

Yay! Future Claire

... and what's up with Mohinder?, hanging like that (it looks like is hanging from the ceiling)

Niki wearing lingerie

other videos:

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 04:08 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Did I hear Daniel Linderman's voice in that trailer?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 04:33 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I would dare say: YEP! yes

He says: "This is god's plan" ....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 04:38 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Major HEROES spoilers from San Diego ComicCon

from IGN

quote:
....We pick up with all of the main characters where last we saw them, including Maya and Suresh; Sylar; Hiro; Claire and the trio of Nathan, Peter and Matt. Nathan of course was in a very bad scenario when last we saw him, having just been shot. NBC is not keeping it a secret that both Adrian Pasdar and Ali Larter -- whose character Nikki was also in big trouble at the end of Season 2 -- are back this season, and both actors are seen in the premiere, though we'll keep quiet on how they play into the story exactly.

Also appearing in the premiere is George Takei, reprising his role as Hiro's father. His character has been fairly firmly established as dead of course, but that hasn't stopped him from guest starring more than once now. Hiro's story is an interesting one here, as he makes a major resolution regarding his powers and also makes some big discoveries. We meet his new nemesis, a female speedster who comes off as rather sassy, with a devil may care attitude and the impression that she's only watching out for herself -- somewhat like an even colder version of Season 1's Invisible Man, Claude.

She's not the only new character with powers we meet in the premiere – several others are glimpsed, as a place called "Level 5" is introduced, which establishes more of an overall mythos behind The Company and the people involved in it.

from Heroes Revealed:
quote:

The ODI and Newsarama so far posted a report, and -obviously- the’re stuffed with spoilers, including who shoot Nathan, if Nathan is alive or not, if Mohinder has special powers or not, who’s Saylar going to… well, you got the point…click on continue... ’ to read the spoilers.

I haven't read the whole thing... only the beginning (who shot Nathan)
OMG... well not so much, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ........................Peter was the the one who shot Nathan???... the future again... only this time it's Future Peter's turn...

other spoilers:

spoilers from Kristin @ E!

quote:
Halo in St. Paul, Minn.: I would love to hear something about Heroes!

How about some Mohinder dish? As was revealed in the Comic-Con screening of the season premiere, Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is getting powers, and I can tell you that the powers you see exhibited at the end of the finale are not the end of the story. Before too long we'll see him exhibit a nifty power that he shares with one of the top five comic-book superheroes of all time. Care to guess which hero and which power? (Here's a hint: Homer Simpson had a pig version.)

older spoilers from Kristin @ E!

quote:
Lourdes in Dallas: Any big news on Heroes? Any cast changes for season three?

Yes! I’m hearing some old friends are returning—some alive and some not so alive. Check the spoiler section for that info

Tom in Orlando: I thought Linderman was dead on Heroes, but then I heard Malcolm McDowell say he’s returning. WTF?

Let’s just say our beloved Nathan Petrelli has a brush with death (you saw that last season) and when he comes back…Wait, what was I saying again? For some reason I just started thinking about that movie with Bruce Willis where the kid sees dead people. What was that called again? That was an awesome movie. Hmmm, I wonder why my mind just went there. Old age is a *****. Anyway, in other news, Ali Larter is coming back as a totally different person (i.e. doppelgänger), meaning someone who is not Niki or Jessica or Gina (my head is hurting), and with a whole new power. And Claire’s bio-madre Jessalyn Gilsig is also returning.

Mike in Anchorage, Alaska: Quick, give us something good on Heroes! How about some dirt on my favorite, Suresh?

Oh, twist my arm and force me to talk about one of TV’s hottest men. Mohinder Suresh has a lot coming up this season, including a love connection with a female Hero we already know (together, they are hot as fire). And let’s just say that if you had a sneaking suspicion Suresh might have some kind of superability, you would not be wrong at one point this season. There is more to him than meets the eye, but he ultimately may need to “scale back.” (Note the quotes and try to figure out what the bejeezus I’m talking about in the Comments below.)

Spoilers from TV Guide

quote:
- Heroes’ season premiere night on Sept. 22 will start with a one-hour special with previously unseen clips.

- Villains is a 13-episode story arc. “It’s not as obvious as its title might sound,” Zachary Quinto reveals. “There’s an event at the Company that releases a whole host of Level 5 prisoners - all very dangerous killers - but ‘Villains’ will cast a much wider net than that. We’ll explore the darknes and villainy in everybody. Even the good guys. Each has a line - what does it take to cross it?”

- The season premiere picks up right after the “Powerless” cliffhangers.

- Hiro will inherit his father’s business empire and has a new nemesis, Daphne (Brea Grant), who moves at supersonic speed.

- Claire’s mother Meredith returns to teach Claire how to protect herself after an attack from Sylar.

- We’ll see a flash-forward to the future in which Clare becomes “mean, damaged and kinda nuts,” as Hayden Panettiere reveals. “Future Claire is a real bad ass.”

Heroes Season Three spoilers
quote:
BBC invites journalists to a preview of Heroes Season 3.heroes season 3 villains NBC

From the report posted at digitalspy.uk these were the highlights:

Nathan Petrelli is apparently dead. We see him rushed to hospital, where resuscitation attempts fail. “There was nothing we could do,” a doctor tells the family.

Looks like Elle (Kristen Bell) is going to be spending a bit of time sparring with Sylar this season.

Angela Petrelli introduces us to “Level 5″, a housing place for the most dangerous criminals in the world - rapists, arsonists, killers. Presumably this is where the band of Villains escape from.

Matt Parkman is alone in the middle of a desert screaming for help.

New Villain ‘The Speedster’ steals something from Hiro and quips, “Gotta run.”

Is Sylar in league with Angela Petrelli? In one short clip he is seen approaching her from behind and placing his hands on her shoulders.

Linderman is back with a prophecy of doom. “The second coming is at hand,” he warns.

And, perhaps the most shocking tease of all: a big bald man, incarcerated in Level 5, shouts: “I’m not who you think I am. I’m [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Peter Petrelli…

Last edited by S_D_J on Jul 29th, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 11:51 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Spoilers for the final episodes of this Volume

From Kristin at E!:

Showdown! Arthur Petrelli steals abilities, runs creeptastic human-subject experiments and is generally a psycho--this behavior can come to no good. Can he be stopped before he kills, well, everybody he's ever met? We find out in the upcoming batch of episodes, as Arthur Petrelli's reign of terror finally comes under attack, leading up to a spectacular but devastating showdown between the Heroes and the Villains in the last ep of this volume.

*last episode it's entitled War!*

Power Failure: As I mentioned in the chat, one of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Petrelli boys (besides Peter) loses his power. The difference is that when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the other brother loses his abilities it happens for a much more mechanical, tangible reason. Oh, and the power loss to which I'm referring has nothing to do with next week's eclipse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:40 PM