KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D

Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Really? Well I guess Jack Sparrow is very Sexy! But I also swoon over Johnny Depp! That man makes my heart skip beats! lol

But you know as I become more and more a fan of Johnny's Im slowly begining to realize that if I would be granted one wish with Johnny (anything goes)! I wouldn't chose to have sex with him, or to make out with him, or anything perverted but what I would really love (and I've said this before) is to be able to have a very long intellegent conversation with him, picking apart his mind, talking about his life, getting to know him on a more personal level....on a beautiful wooden veranda, on a cool, gloomy day where we can sit around a gorgeous fire pit, wrapped in blankets drinking wine and overlooking a beautiful seascape view! and if he happens to give me a gentle soft kiss so be it, but thats it! Thats all I want, a chance to make him a life long friend!! (course I'll secretly love him...lol)

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:46 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

okay--anyohe remember the original Lethal Weapon, where mel gibson goes to the frig in his trailer and he is a bit er,em underdressed and you get to see full on fine man buttocks--lovely high globes indicative of excellent baseball striking ability--now, children, let your happy thoughts wander a bit...when might Capt. Jack wander about his wherever in his altogether....I warm this winter's eve, thinking about how gently his breeches clung to his manly self when he and Elisabeth come, I mean, arrived onto Rum Island. Or on the dock after his magnificient dive (for some reason, that is so screaming hot).

and Miz T.Maria--wax not in the world--Native American--relatively hairless when he hits about 55 or so, he'll finally have acquired all the nesting curls he'll have high and low, with that "Happy Trail" still shocks me Savvy, soft and dark until he's about 80 (my granddaddy was 3/4s Cherokee (Alabama, Tenn, Kentucky-just a guess). No beard mostly--high lovely cheekbones, minimum wrinkl-age.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's one for ye: Top Ten Reasons Why (How?) We would Get Capt. Jack Sparrow nekkid--only not for that one reason, you know.

Reason number ten #10--for Jack in his altogether: Singapore bath house with the twins pre-Kraken fodder. And no I've not broken my rule--a BATH. All y'alls.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Dec 14th, 2007 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:49 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote