KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/ginny

harry/ginny
Started by: ilovehp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovehp
griffondor headgirl

Love harry/ginny

hi my best friend convinced to write this story so if Any one has ideas id enjoy them

i want all comments good or bad

i love reviews i hope to beat gh hr for eva in the views (lol)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:50 AM
ilovehp is currently offline Click here to Send ilovehp a Private Message Find more posts by ilovehp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well start the story, y don'tcha

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:38 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

Yeh sorry her 3 year old brother decided to turn the power off so she trying to get it to work again she appoligises

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:34 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovehp
griffondor headgirl

Chapter 1

Like Maddy said but here go’s

First half

Harry was sitting in his room waiting for Mr Weasley to come and apparate him to the Burrow. Harry was really dreading going to the Burrow. Because he would have to finally speak to Ginny and he was sure she would hate him by now. The letter said be in your room at 6:00pm the day before your birthday, it was 5:30 Harry had just finished packing his trunk and Hedwig was locked safely in his cage. Harry was about to go outside to say good bye when they was knock on his door, come in. Harry thought Mr Weasley was early. But when the door opened it was aunt Petunia Harry I just though you should know me and your sister used to be best friends till she died. Im really sorry that I had to act like I hated you but Vernon hated it all I have this for you.she passed him a leter your mother told me to give you this on your 17th birthday so don’t open it till tomorrow and these pasing him two more will be explained in the first letter. Bye Harry and she got up and left now it was 5:55 Harry was thinking what he would say to Ginny he was really missing her. Just he was about to start crying like he always did when he was thinking about Ginny. Mr weasly arrived what’s the matter Harry nothing I know something’s up I miss her but I don’t want to endanger her life what should I do I assume your talking about Ginny yeh well talk to her. You ready to go yep ok let’s go then.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:45 AM
ilovehp is currently offline Click here to Send ilovehp a Private Message Find more posts by ilovehp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovehp
griffondor headgirl

i need 1 comment before the second half goes up please

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:46 AM
saidada

it is good, but pleasee separate quotes by person. The last ful line is a bit hard to get past. otherwise it was really good

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 03:10 AM
saidada is currently offline Click here to Send saidada a Private Message Find more posts by saidada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

yeh it was really good lillee

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 03:26 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hmmm.....just like gh hr for eva....except that you do everything except quotation marks and that stuff...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:20 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovehp
griffondor headgirl

yeh cause were bbest friends and we help each other out when were stuck weve know each other since preschool so we weve been tought the same stuff so thats why we write like each other

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 11:52 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

COME ON LIL I NO YOU HAD DANCIN BUT IT FINISHED ON SUN SO COME ON 2ND HALF PLEASE

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 01:05 AM