KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

Nine child rapists go free in Australia.
Started by: Sanctuary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
7 yeah, 8, maybe, BUT 9!?

At least it's not 10. That would be bad.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

Ah, there's worse things then rape.

Like being dead. You can't getover being dead.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:14 AM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just haven't seen "Pushing Daisies" yet.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:26 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by inimalist
right

reporting people for no good reason is sad

I'm glad you have since gotten solidly onto the trolly

lets never have it happen again wink

Woah, what a ****ing stupid conclusion you just turned conducted. no expression

I didn't report him for "no reason". I'm reporting him because he's purposely being antagonising from another thread which he abandoned because he was too cowardly to admit he was wrong. However, feel free to make up some bullshit to cover up your tracks, I'm sure you won't look stupid.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:42 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by tabby999
That has nothing to do with the fact that other people have come forward and complained about that judge in particular. There have been several more cases brought forward regarding this judge in the last couple days too.
And while the prosecutor may have a say in what the charges are, the judge still could have sent at least 3 of the men (26 is NOT a youth) to prison for what they did, but they were given suspended sentences and community service. Thats not the prosecutors fault, thats the judge, who decides what punishment is fitting to the crime.

I did say it doesn't completely excuse her. But lots of people have complained about the judge in ignorance that the main fault is that of the prosecution- if they had aimed to put the people in jail, they would have gone to jail. It IS the prosecutor's fault, in that the suspended sentence is what he was going for.

It is telling that it was the prosecutor that was suspended immediately, not the judge. And no-one is defending his conduct either- unlike the judge, who is actually getting some very robust support:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...7135547552.html

You must not underestimate the strength of the prosecutor in all this. A court can only decide upon the case presented. If he deliberately presented a mild case, it's not the job of a judge to assume the case was actually different to that. It's simply the job of the judge to oversee the proceedings and, if found guilty, to sentence according to the information the Court heard.

If the Court heard from the Prosecutor that the rape was generally 'consensual' and that none of the accused ought to go to jail- as indeed was so- then as I say, it;s very difficult for a judge to go beyond that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 13th, 2007 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muslimscholar

Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

That is way Islam has capital punishment putting them bastards in jail does nothing.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:59 PM
muslimscholar is currently offline Click here to Send muslimscholar a Private Message Find more posts by muslimscholar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by muslimscholar
That is way Islam has capital punishment putting them bastards in jail does nothing.
Yeah, sure wish that had been around when Mohammend ****ed that kid.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:17 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

Aren't you promised virgins in heaven, if you live a proper Islamic life? Is the age of said virgins specified?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:29 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Re: Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Aren't you promised virgins in heaven, if you live a proper Islamic life? Is the age of said virgins specified?

nope

that is a very particular interpretation for virgin martyrs

basically, if you are going to kill yourself for the religion, you "mary" it, and as a reward, you get virgins.

I don't think its specified, but really, I don't think the virgins are a major part of islamic theology, more of a motivator for young, horney and oppressed boys to blow them selves up to get some action.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:57 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire

Oh, also shows why women shouldn't be judges, they are unable to make good decisions.

Co-signed... even if she is Australian, it's still no excuse for this blantant stupidity.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

nope

basically, if you are going to kill yourself for the religion, you "mary" it, and as a reward, you get virgins.

I don't think its specified, but really, I don't think the virgins are a major part of islamic theology, more of a motivator for young, horney and oppressed boys to blow them selves up to get some action.

Fair enough, though it wasn't really that much of a serious comment.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:00 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

Fair enough, though it wasn't really that much of a serious comment.

i know

but god I love to nit pick

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:00 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

While I agree that child-rapist should be killed, don't (some) Islamic countries allow grown men to marryvery young girls?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinde Imasu
RAWR!

Re: Re: Re: Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

Originally posted by Robtard
While I agree that child-rapist should be killed, don't (some) Islamic countries allow grown men to marryvery young girls?

Yes, as young as 10.

This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain ... This is how I disappear when I throw myself away

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:40 PM
Shinde Imasu is currently offline Click here to Send Shinde Imasu a Private Message Find more posts by Shinde Imasu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muslimscholar

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, sure wish that had been around when Mohammend ****ed that kid.

he married her and she wasnt a kid she was past the age of puberty and that is counted as an adult

Originally posted by chillmeistergen Aren't you promised virgins in heaven, if you live a proper Islamic life? Is the age of said virgins specified?

In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

nope

no that aint true.

You can only marry if you are past the age of puberty.

Last edited by muslimscholar on Dec 14th, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:50 PM
muslimscholar is currently offline Click here to Send muslimscholar a Private Message Find more posts by muslimscholar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

So what about thirteen years old?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:53 PM
muslimscholar

So what about thirteen years old?

If she is past the age of puberty then yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:58 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

If she is past the age of puberty then yes

Oh right, pretty sick and scummy.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Some girls reach puberty as young as 10, though it's rare. On avergae though, it's around 13.

Seems like in Islam, they add the label of "marriage" to make child-molestation not a horrible act; and that's twice as disgusting.

In reality though, the only real difference is, 'you' can molest little girls, if her father gives you permission to do so. Sick Islamic bastards.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 15th, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:04 AM
muslimscholar

Some girls reach puberty as young as 10, though it's rare. On avergae though, it's around 13.

Seems like in Islam, they add the label of "marriage" to make child-molestation not a horrible act; and that's twice as disgusting.

In reality though, the only real difference is, 'you' can molest little girls, if her father gives you permission to do so. Sick Islamic bastards.

marriage to girls of these ages rarely happens the prophet did this because he wanted to teach her everything so when he died the women could come and ask her.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:12 AM