KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » New Avengers #36(Thor, Surfer, and Sentry!!!!)

New Avengers #36(Thor, Surfer, and Sentry!!!!)
Started by: Larceny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Larceny
Yeah but other than Iron Man, who knows Thor's around?

Well, considering that Asgard is sitting right in the middle of Oklahoma, I'd say just about everybody.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:10 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Tron
Well, considering that Asgard is sitting right in the middle of Oklahoma, I'd say just about everybody.

sad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:26 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by DigiMark007
It's obviously Cyke. His hands are drawn thin so they look a bit like claws.

He means bottom right...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:53 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Larceny
sad
laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 08:15 AM
smashyou is currently offline Click here to Send smashyou a Private Message Find more posts by smashyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
He means bottom right...

Yeah. Nighthawk. Squadron Supreme member from the first time they were introduced (not in their own universe) to fight the Avengers, Batman homage/parody, went good guy, and subsequently became the single least useful member of the Defenders, ever, even after he lead the b-Team against the Order, when they all went insane. The guy's more useless than the freaking Gargoyle . Although he was written tremendously out of character in Civil War. but seriously, who cares, he's the worst version of the like... seven Nighthawks out there.

I dare anyone to find me a Nighthawk fanboy, by the way.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 08:42 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battlehammer's so desperate he's seeing Wolverine everywhere eek!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 09:22 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

.........................wolverines on the new avengers team.............the face looks like him..........most of the characters are in different costumes.........it not that much of a strech

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:22 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is

I have saw that exact one ina comic

my god your pathetic

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:25 PM
smashyou is currently offline Click here to Send smashyou a Private Message Find more posts by smashyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mighty impressive to miss the Hawk on Hawkman's chest, battlehammer.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:58 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by tjcoady

The Ultimate version of Nighthawk is the worst.

The Supreme Power version of him is pretty cool and hard-boiled, even though he distrusts & dislikes white people, to put it mildly.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:11 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by tjcoady
Yeah. Nighthawk. Squadron Supreme member from the first time they were introduced (not in their own universe) to fight the Avengers, Batman homage/parody, went good guy, and subsequently became the single least useful member of the Defenders, ever, even after he lead the b-Team against the Order, when they all went insane. The guy's more useless than the freaking Gargoyle . Although he was written tremendously out of character in Civil War. but seriously, who cares, he's the worst version of the like... seven Nighthawks out there.

Supreme Power Nighthawk is awesome!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:08 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Wow, I love how inconsistent the Wrecking Crew is.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:45 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love NH in supreme power

I love hyerpion supreme power as well angel

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:46 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Little overkill to beat The Hood and a couple D list villains. The illusion theory might be right, dunno how they could get Thor and SS in there.

Little confused why the Black Widow is in the front line too.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:19 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by llagrok
Mighty impressive to miss the Hawk on Hawkman's chest, battlehammer.

actaully I notice that and thought it was odd, though wolveirne once wore a costume similar to that in one arc.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully I notice that and thought it was odd, though wolveirne once wore a costume similar to that in one arc.

really? He wore a Nighthawk costume? when?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:23 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think Hammer is thinking of the uniform he wore when the x-men were all implanted with Brood eggs and they where brain washed into thinking they are partying with the Shi'ar.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:28 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
What the hell's with the small hammer Thor's carrying? Verily, tis not sacred mjolnir!
Just an illusion - no one get excited.

It shrinks in the cold. It has a short handle to start with!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:17 AM
Minge is currently offline Click here to Send Minge a Private Message Find more posts by Minge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to this recent interview with Bendis they're going to bring back Cap as soon as Wolverine's been killed off.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:20 AM
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
According to this recent interview with Bendis they're going to bring back Cap as soon as Wolverine's been killed off.

Please die soon Logan.

Edit: Damn you to all!!

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:37 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote