KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » New Avengers #36(Thor, Surfer, and Sentry!!!!)

New Avengers #36(Thor, Surfer, and Sentry!!!!)
Started by: Larceny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

People actually like Supreme Power Nighthawk? I always thought he was pretty annoying to read.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:46 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Val
People actually like Supreme Power Nighthawk? I always thought he was pretty annoying to read.
your sig really really creeps me out.

really. no expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:47 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Wow, I love how inconsistent the Wrecking Crew is.

The Wrecking Crew are pretty pathetic currently sad

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:49 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val

Meh he has his moments. Hes cool but I still wanna slap him in the mouth.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:54 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
According to this recent interview with Bendis they're going to bring back Cap as soon as Wolverine's been killed off.

Bottom of the page.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:58 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Priest
The Wrecking Crew are pretty pathetic currently sad

They wern't in Omega Flight, and Wrecker in the recent Daredevil issue.

I laughed at this issue, as blows from Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cage all made one of the Crew members spit out blood but in Omega Flight Bulldozer and Piledriver basically shrugged off blows from Sasquatch.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:11 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I laughed at this issue, as blows from Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cage all made one of the Crew members spit out blood but in Omega Flight Bulldozer and Piledriver basically shrugged off blows from Sasquatch.

Bulldozer punched Gertrude in Runaways and didn't even make her bleed...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:21 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Too bad Luke Cage pwned him. sad

Point taken laughing out loud The sad part is, Spiderman was joking around during the whole fight sequence.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Priest on Dec 15th, 2007 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:22 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I actually havn't read that apperance yet, I heard one of the Crew's kids are in it though

Originally posted by Priest
Too bad Luke Cage pwned him. sad

Point taken laughing out loud The sad part is, Spiderman was joking around during the whole fight sequence.

and yet Wrecker before took on the New Avengers himself including Cage. Sooooo errrr?

Apparently their very brittle as even Ronin's sword makes Piledriver bleed..wait what? Thought they were bulletproof so how is a ninja sword cutting him? There's several instances of them blocking bullets, hell even Bulldozer in the past shrugged off blows from Thor.

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/...02_DCP_0016.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/...02_DCP_0019.jpg

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...light02pg22.jpg

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:35 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by tjcoady
really? He wore a Nighthawk costume? when?

laughing

I think it was a What If?

What If Wolverine was upgraded in the MARVEL hierarchy to Nighthawk status?

Attachment: proart-thorvsgalactus_unknown-080406.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 04:40 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually havn't read that apperance yet, I heard one of the Crew's kids are in it though

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...endax-DCP10.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...endax-DCP11.jpg

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 11:38 AM
-K-M-

Lolz, Bulldozer's hit just knocked off her glasses.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 03:04 PM
tjcoady

my friend, that never happend. Bulldozer came up on Gertrude like he's about to attack, Getrudge Bses, he stalls, and then Bulldozer got crushed by leapfrog.

Don't try to lie man, even if they point you are trying to make overrides something unimportant.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 04:18 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by Val

really? someone actually likes him?

I thought he was just a caricature of actual racial relations being treated in comics... I guess someone actually takes him seriously.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 04:25 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

I think it was a What If?

What If Wolverine was upgraded in the MARVEL hierarchy to Nighthawk status?

I very, very much doubt that an individual who has a number of his own titles and teams he appears on could be "upgraded" to Nighthawk status.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 04:30 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tjcoady
my friend, that never happend. Bulldozer came up on Gertrude like he's about to attack, Getrudge Bses, he stalls, and then Bulldozer got crushed by leapfrog.

Don't try to lie man, even if they point you are trying to make overrides something unimportant.

shifty

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 04:34 PM
Disappear

anyone else notice the punisher? did anyone else notice how that sort of gave it away? they called the silver surfer, and the punisher? to take out a new organized super-crime unit in new york? i'd gotten the "this isn't real" jist from seeing that.

anyway, nighthawk was semi-respectable toward the middle-to-end of nicieza's thunderbolts line. big money and all that shit. seemed better than some punk flying around for no reason. ultimate nighthawk, by the way, is the best version.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:23 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Lolz, Bulldozer's hit just knocked off her glasses.

He was an adult in the Runaways book. Just be glad he wasn't chewing down on babies while he jobbed.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 03:18 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

and yet Wrecker before took on the New Avengers himself including Cage. Sooooo errrr?

Apparently their very brittle as even Ronin's sword makes Piledriver bleed..wait what? Thought they were bulletproof so how is a ninja sword cutting him? There's several instances of them blocking bullets, hell even Bulldozer in the past shrugged off blows from Thor.

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/...02_DCP_0016.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/...02_DCP_0019.jpg

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...light02pg22.jpg

Well, Bendis does hate continuity erm

I mean this is the same guy who made Deathlok a robot again, despite him being human nowadays.

Because, nobody edits Bendis's works! NOBODY! mad

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:34 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Disappear
anyone else notice the punisher? did anyone else notice how that sort of gave it away? they called the silver surfer, and the punisher? to take out a new organized super-crime unit in new york? i'd gotten the "this isn't real" jist from seeing that.

anyway, nighthawk was semi-respectable toward the middle-to-end of nicieza's thunderbolts line. big money and all that shit. seemed better than some punk flying around for no reason. ultimate nighthawk, by the way, is the best version.

Well, you don't really need to look at all the details to know it was an illusion, especially considering that the Mighty Avengers were in Latveria at that time.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:06 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote