KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Superman-Prime Respect Thread

The Superman-Prime Respect Thread
Started by: Rorschach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

May as well post this...

Prime swats Connor away with a punch:

(please log in to view the image)

---

Owns Red Star:

---

Smacks Wonder Girl around a bit:

---

Finally, Prime is ultimately beaten by the collective Teen Titans (a VERY uber team-up):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

After beating him they imprisoned Prime on the Source Wall:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 11:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
May as well post this...

Prime swats Connor away with a punch:

---

Owns Red Star:

---

Smacks Wonder Girl around a bit:

---

Finally, Prime is ultimately beaten by the collective Teen Titans (a VERY uber team-up):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

For most villains fighting four/five Heralds at once and giving a good showing of it would be pretty uber...

...but Prime honestly should have crushed the Titans.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 12:29 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Haven't read the issue but that's a terrible showing. This is a team similar to something Cyborg Superman has owned in the past.

Coming from a guy who was extremely durability this is really bad.

Should have just left Prime alone.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:08 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Oh god no...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:39 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

The best you could hope for was that prime might have some trouble with that team but to lose to that.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:41 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I don't believe this. I thought they were going to leave Prime alone?

Actually I'll answer that for you. He was slowly driven insane and manipulated by a mad genuis who was supposed to be his friend. The difference between him and other heroes is that he really didn't have anybody to talk to. Batman had Alfred Superman had the Connors.

Keep rehashing these stories. Leave the guy in peace and give him what he wants.

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 25th, 2011 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:44 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

As I stated in the Ownage thread -because that was an ownage one way or another-, the main justification for such a low showing is Prime fighting at night empowered just by his solar armor. The Titans were working like a clock, killing Conner clones left and right -one of those could spell trouble for a titans rooster- and beating Prime and his allies. Very good showing for the titans.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 03:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Considering Prime almost certainly was not at full power to begin with, AND the fight took place at night, him losing to the Titans isn't THAT low of a showing, imo.

Kara, Connor, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian, Lady Atom(?), Red Star, Bart, Wonder Girl, Solstice, etc., etc. -- that certainly isn't a 'weak' team-up.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 03:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Considering Prime almost certainly was not at full power to begin with, AND the fight took place at night, him losing to the Titans isn't THAT low of a showing, imo.

Kara, Connor, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian, Lady Atom(?), Red Star, Bart, Wonder Girl, Solstice, etc., etc. -- that certainly isn't a 'weak' team-up.

I hold prime to a very high standard if he punched god and he didn't explode I would be upset.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 04:10 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

It isn't *that* low, but Prime at his err...prime would have torn that team apart without breaking a sweat. SCW Prime I mean.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 10:36 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Also there were magic attacks, right?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 08:02 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Prime resists magic

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 04:22 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Here Superman learns yet again that Prime doesn't listen to reason.
Instead he gets HV shot through his hand:

Then Prime freezes him and rocks him with a left hand:

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 04:59 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote