KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Special Edition Is Out!!!!!!!!

Special Edition Is Out!!!!!!!!
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Happy Dance

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 06:11 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

how many kilos of fish does FOTR SE cost in Florø

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 06:25 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the only thing thats bad about the special edition, is that the movie itself is on 2 discs, so you gotta get up half way through the movie and put in the second disc to finish it. kinda inconvenient.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 09:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Mah 349,- på elkjøp am I gonna tell that video store a thing or two.
They have an collection box too wich is 479,-
AOTC is 249,- which is real nice price, confusing thing though. If you click on AOTC it says 229,- so .......

Last edited by finti on Nov 12th, 2002 at 11:05 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2002 11:02 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

nice indeed, I'll head down to Elkjøp tomorrow and they better have it then!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2002 03:20 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I will try to see it, but I doubt I'll buy it becuase I already have the other version

Old Post Nov 13th, 2002 04:52 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you should've waited!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2002 02:40 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well I bought it today for 39.99 euros which I found to be a very fair price and the extra scenes are great

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2002 08:37 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

got it today. haven't seen the film itself, with all thats extended there, but I've seen quite a few documentaries and they're very great and interesting. it IS the best dvd ever, but everyone knew that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2002 03:11 PM
LanceWindu

The film was only extended by 30 minutes.

So you don't need to rush yourself to see the movie again.

Just whenever you want to you can watch it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2002 07:28 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well I've already watched itsmile I loved some of the new stuff, even small things like Frodo and Sam seeing the wood-elves. and Gandalf preaching the verse of the ring in the Black Speech.

"Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg grimbatul, ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ish krimpatul!"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2002 07:42 PM
finti

hmm well well, we waited a long time for petty change.
Dont get me wrong I love the film, but I dont like the way the whole thing has been done here.
They could have waited until now to release FOTR dvd, not like they did with the release of the "first" edition of the DVD then the Special Edition.

To me this is SO BLOODY GREEDY

Last edited by finti on Nov 15th, 2002 at 07:57 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 07:54 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Happy Dance

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 08:08 AM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

but what's the problem for you about it, finti? you didn't have to buy it back then.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 03:33 PM
BackFire

it is greedy, you cant deny that. but oh well. ill still buy the new one.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 08:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I didn't care much for the first dvd, therefore I waited for this. money saved

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 08:27 PM
BackFire

even when i get teh new one ill probably watch the older one more often, considering you have to get up and change the discs with the new one. and thats to much movement for me smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 08:47 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

thinking those thoughts should convince you to generally get up and move more insteadsmile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 09:18 PM
BackFire

yeah, but thats not gonna happen my flamboyant friend smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2002 09:19 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

justt been watching the film with the actors commentary, which was really great fun listening to. I think that's the commentary which is most interesting on the dvd, although I havent checked out the others.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2002 04:05 PM