KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell

Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell
Started by: darthivader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthivader

Cool Chapter 18 PT II

The first half went without any more action and when they were halfway through the second one, Joe Sears decided it was his time to shine. He ran, following his big brother Ryan, who had the football and was already approached by Fred and Alicia, who fiercely tried to kick the ball.

"Looks like Joe Sears has finally woken up from that nap he's been taking since third grade! He's know chasing Spinnet, she´s got the football and attempts to pass it to Bell, but Joe is running faster and he's, he's he's stolen the football from her! This game is possibly the best one ever, so many surprises! Also a surprise is that Ryder hasn't been injured by any Gryffindor in these first twenty minutes of the second half!"

Joe went ahead, when he was in front of the goal he looked at George, who eyed him, frowning. Joe's hair flew to his face when he hit the football. Unfortunately George had been too busy looking at his hair and imagining if Snape had finally reproduced and the guy in front of him was his offspring, so The Sharks were now winning 2-1.

When they saw how it happened, Katie and Fred exclaimed "No!". George heard them and buried his head in his hands, the gloves scratched his forehead and cheeks, where drops of sweat came down. His face was red too and he mouthed "Sorry" to them.

Fifteen minutes later, now at minute thirty-five after moments of desperation and loss of all hope, Angelina finally had the football and was aiming directly at the goal, her path had not been easy at all for Lyra and Mathilda had tried to block her and Elle almost hit her. She knew this could be a great shot and wasn't gonna waste it, she had to make them be equal, and in her mind was already the the number 2 the Gryffindor board would change to. Roger didn't imagine it when it came, he didn't think such a small girl could fool him so easily. Angelina licked her lips and after passing between Ryan and Daniel, who had tried to stop her, she kicked the ball with the ferocity she would have liked to hit Daniel with.

She jumped up and down while laughing when Roger watched how the football entered the goal between his legs. The board changed as she had predicted and the game kept going. Now Wendy had the football and passed it to Troy, he kicked it but watched how Ryan ran with the ball as he had missed and Oliver was left with nothing. Daniel looked at Oliver running and glared, it was all his fault, Daniel ran but he wasn't chasing the ball, or Fred who had it now, Daniel was running toward Oliver and about to punch him when he felt Lyra's fragile hand on his chest.

"Don't, leave them alone. You'll only hurt yourself when they kick you out."

"He has to pay, Lyra, and you're not stopping me," he menaced, and when he grabbed her hand to push her away, her lips attacked his and left him dumbfounded. He tried to back away but she held his shirt, kissing him so hard.

"Oh dear! Now Ryder's doing it again, but wait it's West who got him! And he's kissing her back, I guess Kaliver didn't hurt him so bad!"

Yes, Daniel was now kissing her back, responding like Lyra had dreamt before, but it was all a trick, for when she let go of his shirt, he pushed her to the grass violently. Lyra cried in pain.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Daniel yelled in her face.

On the other side of the pitch, they didn't see Harry running. Troy had passed him the ball and when he saw that the game was about to end, his hope decreased. He would never give up though, not even if the game had only one minute left.

"Potter is running, running so fast and so furious, it almost seems like he's trying to...But he's got less than one minute, what's he thinking? I guess he's not, because...wait but that's, that's a score! A goal, people and ten seconds before the end of the game, may the Gryffindors bless Potter all they want, for he just scored one of the best goals I've ever seen, and against all odds!" Gene yelled excitedly. "Now everyone's celebrating, Wood's got Potter on his shoulders, it's crazy down there!"

"I can't believe this!" Katie yelled, hugging Harry once he was down.

"3-2! We beat the Sharks!" Angelina exclaimed, climbing on Fred in joy.

A crowd of both Hogwarts and Trickster students ran to them, all screaming: "Gryffindor, Gryffindor!"

Oliver recognized Cedric Diggory and remembered what Katie had told him about the great advice Cedric had given her, he pushed the people around him and went to Cedric, who congratulated him smiling sincerely. They hugged and Oliver finally forgot any rivalry. When they pulled away, Oliver excused himself and pulled Katie's hand, bringing her closer to him.

"Hello there, Bell," he said, smiling.

"Congratulations, Captain Wood," she whispered, and leaned in to kiss him.

And that kiss, in the middle of all the screaming and excited crowd, tasted like victory for both of them.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 02:16 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

Sorry it took me this long, it's not over though, 2 more chapters left smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 02:17 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awesome post....love it

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:52 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

hehe thanks :P

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:36 PM
darthivader

Smile Chapter 19

AN: Chapter 19, we finally see the rest of the gang, and I just love Neville, I couldn't keep him out.

Enjoy The End of The End:

-----------HOGWARTS-----------------

"Oh."

Harry laughed at Neville's astonished face, with his mouth opened wide it seemed rounder than it already was. Fred walked between the other Gryffindors in the room, and smirked.

"And ten seconds before the end," Fred finished proudly and looked at the students surrounding them. He recognized Hermione, his siblings Ron and Ginny, and of course his teammates.

Harry sat on a chair near the chimney and smiled shyly, he was already in his pajamas and was about to get into bed when Hermione and Ron had arrived hurriedly and thrilled to hear all about the tournament. The others had joined them in the Gryffindor Common Room, so Harry would tell them about the goal he scored and that gave them the triumph.

"But we wouldn't have won if Angelina hadn't scored the second goal, and Oliver the first one," Harry explained, as modest as he always was.

"And how was it? Did you find any good looking Americans there?" Dean Thomas, always the heartthrob, asked.

Harry chuckled. "No, it was a tournament, not The Bachelor!"

"Forget Dean, how was the school?" Hermione asked with glee.

"School? It was a bloody amusement park!" Oliver exclaimed with Katie sitting on his lap, she laughed sweetly. "It was huge and it had more pools than towers."

"What about the other teams? How well were the Gallows?" Neville asked, dying to know.

"Sharks, Neville. Sharks!" Ron exclaimed, impatient.

"Arghh fine, Sharks, Dolphins, Gallows, Sea Turtles, whatever!" Neville replied, desperate.

"Well, their captain was a guy named Damn-iel Ryder" Angelina said, "Oops, sorry. Daniel," she corrected herself when she heard everyone sneer.

"And he..." Hermione urged.

"Daniel, let's say, wasn't a very nice dude" Oliver said, sighing. "But look at this beauty" he finished, handing them the enormous trophy they had won.

"Wow," Neville mouthed, touching the golden surface, amazed. Once every Gryffindor in that room had examined the object curiously and with wanting eyes, they gave it back to Oliver, who placed it on top of the chimney, so everyone could see it.

"But, what happened with that nasty guy?" a first year asked curiously.

"Good question," George said, and searched his mind for the memories. "He and his sweetheart, Lyra West were both put to give classes to elementary school children about behaving themselves, and those children are cruel."

"They'll be forever together, those two," Katie commented sarcastically, she was to be proved right a long time after that.

"And did you make any friends there?" Dean asked.

"Oh yes," Fred and George said in unison. "We've got Eliot's phone number."

"He was so funny," George said sadly.

Angelina and Alicia smiled at the irony, for they still didn't believe there was someone funnier than the Weasley twins.

"I miss Vanessa," Oliver said, nostalgic, and Katie cleared her throat. "Oh, sorry," he said and kissed her cheek.

"Fine, I forgive you. I miss someone too," Katie said, Oliver frowned. "Jean and Alfie, I mean he was so cute."

"Yeah, with his oversized ear!" Oliver snarled.

"He was also kind of gay," Alicia said. "He knew everything about make-up and after every game he'd do the girls' hair, Jean told me."

"Oh, he did my nails so perfectly!" Katie exclaimed.

"We should call him then, mine are so bad," Hermione said, examining her hands.

Their chatting was interrupted by Professor McGonagall, who entered in her nightgown.

"And what are you all doing up so late at night?" she asked, scolding them.

"Professor McGonagall, they were telling us about the tournament," Hermione explained pleadingly. "Please, could we just-"

"Fine then, if it's about the tournament, I want to listen too," McGonagall said, excitedly and hurried for a chair to sit. "Now,continue."

"Well, we were telling them about the students we met," Oliver said. He felt strange with McGonagall by his side, since he never imagined a gathering like this.

"Oh, Wood. Tell them about the goal you scored" McGonagall said, expectant, and Oliver almost felt harassed by her eyes.

"But Professor McGonagall, it wasn't that great," Oliver said, turning red.

"Nonsense! It was terrific, oh fine I'll tell them! It was such a neat goal, he definitely played like a professional" McGonagall said, leaning so they could hear.

"And he looked so cute with those shorts on," Katie added.

"Shorts? You never mentioned that, Oliver!" Lee Jordan exclaimed, amused.

That's how the team passed their first night back at Hogwarts, telling their hungry-for-information friends all they had been through to get that trophy that now adorned the Gryffindor Common Room; how they learned to play a new sport and how fun Muggles can be. They also told how they discovered that impossible is nothing and that the friendship that held them together was first than anything else, even if the Captain was a Quidditch-football-obsessed-nazi-player, the girls were all crazy and would spend a whole practice just laughing at everything the Weasleys did. They never knew, however, that they were caught and that Dumbledore had cleaned their mess, that they broke several hearts and that no wizards had ever played football the way they had.

AN: Yeah, I know sucky-cheesy last paragraph, what can I say? It felt right. Stick around if you wanna read all about the parties, and maybe Oliver's torture: children.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:02 PM
darthivader

Laugh Chappiee 20 PT I

AN: Heyaaa, just a bunch of deleted stuff from previous chapters, some things I think you'll find funny and I didn't wanna keep for myself. Thanks to Ember Nickel for all those mistakes, lol, and thank you for reading this smile

Have a nice read!

---------------------From Chapter 10:--------------------------

"Yeah, I know, Aphrodite, there aren't really hot eggs around here but we'll find you a good boyfriend," Jean said to her egg.

"Jean, stop talking to that egg, you're freaking me out!" Claire exclaimed, approaching Jean's desk.

Jean made a face. "I don't know how Cedric copes with you. You're such a bad mother!" she said indignantly.

"Jean, I'll never be a good mother to an egg," Claire said matter-of-factly.

"A good mom is always a good mom," Jean said, and went back to her egg. Claire noticed that the noise their classmates made around them didn't seem to have an effect on her. She sighed and went back to her desk to finish her English homework.

Jean stopped talking to her egg when she saw something moving at their window, and she knew because of her connection to her "daughter" that it was the most gorgeous egg they'd ever seen. Of course Jean didn't mean the egg but its owner. She walked to the window almost hypnotized and brought her egg next to the other. Roger looked to his right when he felt something threatening his "son" and found a pair of green eyes looking at him dazed. Jean was breathless as their eyes met for the first time. Years of going to
the same school never brought them together so why would a pair of eggs do so?

"Hi," Roger said, shyly, a word he hadn't ever known.

"Hello," Jean replied.

"Roger Parry," he said, raising his other hand and shaking it with Jean's.

"Jean Swann."

And that's all it took.

Because four days later Jean Swann and Roger Parry seemed to be glued to each other, and their eggs too. Lyra, of course, couldn't believe it but that didn't really stop them.

Date: October 17th 1995

Mood: Extremely good, ever since Katie and I kissed for the first time.

"Oliver, this isn't a MySpace entry, and that's too much information," Katie said, criticizing Oliver's weekly report for Muggle Studies.

"Katherine, I'm writing something good about you, you should be glad," Oliver said, dropping his pen on the parchment. "Plus, don't read my report, it's personal." He took the parchment and folded it.

Katie rolled her eyes. "There's nothing I don't know about you."

Oliver gasped and frowned, he quickly sat again. "Vicky, have you been watching me at night?" he asked suspiciously.

"No, Ed. That's your occupation, to watch me every night" she replied and slapped his arm as she laughed. Oliver turned red, totally embarrassed since she was right.

"I usually like to watch you take a shower after practice" Katie said, grinning, and Oliver let go of the parchment he had been holding.

"Are you serious?" he asked, surprised.

"Oh yes!" Katie exclaimed excitedly and turning to face him. "There's a little hole in the wall between us."

"Damn, Alexis," Oliver said, thoughtful. "Well, that was something I did not know."

Katie grinned and gave the chair next to her a little tap, motioning for him to sit. He did so and unfolded his parchment.

"Well, let's finish this," Oliver said and took the pen again to continue writing:

'Today Slytherin has a game against The Slutties and the Dragons. I don't know about this one because, of course, Flint is clueless. He doesn't even know how to shoot the ball straight.'

"Oliver, don't exaggerate," Katie warned and went back to her own letter, the one she was writing for her parents.

Oliver sighed. "Fine, how can you tell anyway?"

Katie looked at him. "Woman nature."

"What? To be nosy?" Oliver asked teasingly.

"Ha, ha", Katie said sarcastically.

'The game is this afternoon at 4. Maybe Draco Malfoy will finally get a tan. I know how to play football better now, but people at this school are sick: they're so obsessed with sports. Not that I complain, in my opinion sports are what move us and keep us nice and healthy. They also make our abs look cool.'

"Oliver."

"Yes?" asked Oliver, still focused on his report.

"I'm so glad we're together," Katie said shyly and turned her head.

Oliver grinned. "Me too" he said and kissed her cheek. "And you were the first one to say it, I cannot beli-"

"Back to your parchment, Wood" Katie said, embarrassed. Oliver continued writing after grinning some more.

---------------------From Chapter 13:----------------------------------

The night was warm and Katie Bell couldn't wish to be anywhere else than with her amazing Quidditch-Football-Captain-Boyfriend. He was standing on the goal, arms ready to catch the ball she was about to kick.

"It's not fair, you're familiar with catching balls," Katie exclaimed once he had the football in his hands again.

"Katie, Katie, I'm gifted for this," Oliver bragged and kicked the ball.

"Oh shut up," Katie exclaimed and held the ball with her foot

"Come on, are you scared?" Oliver teased.

"You wish," Katie said and kicked the ball. She almost scored but Oliver's quick reflexes sent him flying for the football, he caught it as he slipped on the grass.

"Ok, let's do something. When you score I'll give you a prize," Oliver said, once he was up again.

"Hmm," mumbled Katie, thoughtful. "What do I get?"

Oliver grinned, diverted. "Let's say, it's a surprise."

"Alright, I like surprises," Katie said and set to kick the ball again. She was already thinking of the prize. She scored.

"And that's a goal! Congratulations Miss Bell," Oliver exclaimed imitating the sports commentator, he jogged to her and kissed her.

"That was the prize?" Katie asked when he pulled away, he nodded. "What a cheap prize I got!" she exclaimed jokingly.

"Hey!" Oliver exclaimed, messing her hair softly with his hand.

"Alright, again," Katie said and went back to her place, Oliver did the same.

He thought that practice should definitely be done that way, everyday.

Katie kicked the ball once more with all her strength. That time she didn't score.

"Aw, come on!" she complained and in a second Oliver was already next to her, bringing her face to his.

He pulled away, feeling like little things were suddenly tickling inside his stomach and his legs were about to tremble. "But I didn't score," Katie whispered, not taking her eyes from him.

"Consolation prize, Bell."

The party was filled with people they didn't know, but Fred and George quickly joined the cheering and celebration taking Angelina and Alicia with them.

Oliver saw Brad Lee spilling a bottle of something he didn't think was water or pumpkin juice on his head, a circle of people around him watching and yelling.

"Go, go, go, go!"

Music was everywhere and dancing too. Angelina, Alicia and Katie were dancing together and enjoying the party.

"Many reasons to celebrate!" Alicia screamed and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeap! I can finally hit the ball with my head!" Katie exclaimed excitedly.

"But Kates, that's not all, please stop about football already. How about: I think I just made Fred jealou,s" Angelina said, smirking, satisfied.

"Really?" Alicia asked surprisedly. "Super-confident Fred Weasley is jealous? Of?"

"One word girls: Bobby."

"Oh dear!"

Katie grinned "Fly?"

Angelina nodded. "Yes, it's all because Bobby once bought me a refreshing drink after practice," she sighed. "I don't understand Fred but still it feels kind of nice."

"You vicious woman!" Katie exclaimed.

Daniel was standing far from them but still managed to hear every bit of the conversation, Lyra dancing exaggeratedly next to him trying to get his attention.

He grunted. "Stupid girls, leave her alone," he mumbled to himself.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing," Daniel said through the noise and pecked her lips. "I'll be right back."

"And Oliver's been eying you suspiciously my dear Bell, is there something you want to tell us?" Angelina said, putting her arm around Katie and Alicia and dancing to the beat.

Katie blushed. She had noticed, and she loved having Oliver's intense gaze on her at every second. She looked at him too but a lot more discreetly. She knew each one of his moves, she knew how much impulse he needed to hit the ball and she knew what kind of tantrum he'd do whenever he missed.

"Earth to Katie! Earth to Katie!" Alicia sang, snapping her fingers at her. "Please leave Oliverland already."

"We're having a party, here and now," Angelina said.

"Right, and at parties people dance."

"Duh!" Katie answered. "I know that."

"You see Katie, Oliver looks a tad lonely," Angelina said.

"Yeah," Alicia continued, obviously trying to persuade Katie into dancing with their dear captain.

"What? No!" Katie exclaimed, pulling away from them. "You're not making me do that."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:04 PM
darthivader

Chappie 20 PT II

Oliver though about it over and over in his head. The thought of having Katie Bell so close to him was delightful but the idea of having to ask her to dance for that was just crazy. But insanely great.

He was tired of watching all those teens getting drunk and making out with anything they found. In two hours he learned every kissing technique just by watching all the people and tried, tried desperately to wash away every image of him and Katie testing each way. It wasn't right, so not appropriate.

And he knew he shouldn't be watching her every second and perhaps he should focus on football but still she was so ...beautiful. He didn't know how to kick a ball before and he didn't know now because every practice he'd just pretend to play but instead look at her.

One time he was thinking about the butterfly pin she always wears on her head, and when Alexis asked him how to shoot a corner kick, he actually said: "Butterfly".

And now he was so close to her, thanks to Angelina and Alicia, the mighty souls who had brought her to the dance floor.

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

To avoid eye-contact, that's what they had told her, as long as she avoided all eye-contact everything would be fine.

The problem was that Katie couldn't avoid those chocolate eyes, they were pleading.

He looked so handsome that Katie didn't know who could pull away her eyes from him and she was trying so hard to keep breathing.

'I'm not in love with my captain, I do not think he's gorgeous...' she repeated in her mind, but those eyes distracted her and brought her back to fairy tales and carriages.

"Katie, you look...nice," he managed, and she felt she was melting.

'I'm not in love with my captain, I'm not in love with my captain, I'm not in love with my...okay, maybe just a little bit. Wait! No!, I'm not in love with my...'

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you
and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive

------------------------------From Chapter 15:------------------------------------

"Um...I guess it's entertaining," Oliver answered.

"But why?" another girl asked, as she stood from her chair. She had been sitting on those uncomfortable chairs like many others, asking questions to Oliver Wood. All girls wearing red and yellow hats and dresses, the uniform of Oliver's fan-club, at least that read the banners the little girls carried.

They made Oliver feel uncomfortable, like the chairs. They were just so little and so nosy. By insistence and cleverness they managed to pump out of him every day of his life since he ever laid eyes on Katie. And that meant telling them about many years before. And they asked so many questions, of things Oliver was sure he didn't know back when he was their age.

He shifted on his seat, a great place since he was in the center of the room, alone and all the little girls looked like small lambs about to run for him, with those little eyes that looked like they were trying to eat the world with them.

"Well, because, it's a sport and sports are good, girls. Do a lot of sports, don't let guys take you out, exercise instead," he said clumsily.

"Ahh," a girl let go and put her hand on her chin. "And what about Daniel Ryder?" she asked quickly.

Oliver sighed and looked at the teachers staring at him, waiting for the right answer. McGonagall, Snape and Mr Baruch.

"No comment," he said simply.

"Are you sure? 'Cause we heard there was a feud between-" a girl stood up and started but was quickly cut off by McGonagall.

"Lynne, no comment," McGonagall said strictly from her seat behind all the group of girls. Next to her Snape laughed softly, maliciously.

"Aw," Lynne said and went back to her place.

"Hey Mr. Wood, could you tell us why you schedule dawn practices for your team?" another girl asked sounding like a professional reporter. Oliver's mouth fell, how did they know that? He felt so suddenly watched and exposed.

"I think it's best to begin early, never lose time," he answered after his mouth went back to its usual position. He was still shocked, though.

"So the Nazi thing was correct, then," a girl whispered to another.

"A very cute Nazi" answered the other girl.

"No, my favorite color is not pink! It does not remind me of anything," Oliver exclaimed to a girl who had asked him something he thought was insulting.

"And what about Katie Bell? Would you say that you two are exclusive?"

"Uh?" Oliver blurted out, he was turning red again. "Uh, yeah," he answered, after Mr Baruch urged him to.

All the girls in the room whined, as their idol was taken, the teacher smiled and Oliver looked confused.

"What? But you're like 11, if not 8! You didn't really-"

"Mr. Wood," Snape said.

"And what about Marcus Flint?" a girl asked, coming out of nowhere, as she hadn't joined the group yet.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "I happen to have feelings of hatred and killing toward that individual," he said, sounding as clear as he could be and added, "He's not my BFF."

"Oh but we weren't talking about friendship, more of a romantic relationship," the girl explained, opening her eyes wider, and all the girls in the room gasped, so did Oliver and the teachers.

"What?!" Oliver exclaimed, jumping from his chair. "Sweet Merlin, what are they teaching children at this school?!"

With that he stormed off.

-------------------------From Chapter 19-----------------------------------------

A giggle, a small and tiny giggle was heard at the Gryffindor Common Room, followed by light steps and the intruder appeared. Neville Longbottom took off Harry's invisibility cloak and showing off his teeth in a goofy grin, he walked closer.

"It's so shiny", he whispered in the darkness, in awe.

With wanting hands he took a step closer to the trophy and pulled out his camera.

"My Gran is never gonna believe this", he said excitedly.

He spotted a big piece of clothing around the trophy, 'But why would anyone try to take away part of it's glory?' he thought and drew a hand to grab it. Surprise, surprise the big piece of clothing was nothing more than Oliver Wood's right arm and the touch made him jump. Oliver pulled out his wand from the sleeve and pointed it right at Neville's face.

Neville screamed and paralyzed, he held both hand on the air and whimpered. "Please don't hurt me!"

"What's your business here!" Oliver growled

Neville slowly put his arms down and stuttered: "I ju-just wanted a-a pic-pic-"

"Picture of you holding the trophy?" Oliver finished for him

"Yes!" Neville yelled excitedly.

"Shhh!" Oliver said

"How did you know?" Neville asked a few moments later

"'Cause you're not the first one."

"Oh" Neville replied and scratched his head "Can I?" he asked filled with hope

Oliver sighed "Whatever", he took the camera and pushed Neville next to the trophy, but not close enough for him to touch it. "On threeembarrasmentne, two..."

FLASH!

"Hey you said on three! I wasn't ready!" Neville said squinting "Wait a minute! I can't see, I'm blind! I'm blind!" he yelled

Oliver rolled his eyes "You're not blind! It's the camera, you'll be fine soon, now go!" he urged Neville and grabbed him by the arm, Oliver dragged him to his room while Neville complained.

When he was back, he sat on the chair next to the trophy.

"It's ok now honey, we can go back to sleep now baby" he mumbled and hugged the trophy, falling fast asleep.

AN: Song is "You and me" by LifeHouse. This was The Deleted End of The End, I want to thank you for reading this, to the ones that reviewed, thanks. And to the ones who bore with me, to my Beta-Reader-Extraordinare: Ember Nickel, who was faster than Flash. Last think I have to say is that even if I may not be the best writer, you are the BEST readers.

I ulpoaded another Fanart about this that I think is quite decent, it's here

FootWhat?! Everyone
I hope you had a nice ride, I surely had one...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:10 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

huh? wtf?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 12:22 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emo_Shadows
huh? wtf?

confused that good or bad?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 01:54 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

no i dont understand it??

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 09:41 AM
darthivader

What are you confused about? confused

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 10:39 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

sorry i really liked it, but i just dont understand it laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:22 AM