KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Legends of the Pirate King

Legends of the Pirate King
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

ch 8 up...

hope everyone's Christmas holidays were good!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:21 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Oh my kate! I just read the whole thing. It's the best fic I've read in the longest time. Not saying this cause you're a friend. It's one of the only post AWE fic that has an actual original plot and OCs that do more than hang around for the ride.

Freedom...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:07 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

thanks so much! smile you're the best. btw, what does OC mean?

i am working on chap 9. hopefully it will be up soon. i'll let you know! i'm trying to finish about half before i'm away for a few weeks.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:16 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

ch 9 is up...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:00 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

YAY!!!! I'm so happy! *does the dance* I'll head over and read it right now. OC is the outside characters that weren't in the movie and you invented and are AWESOME!!

Freedom...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:57 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

ch 10 is up. i think we;ve hit the halfway mark. thanks so, so much for encouraging me! smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 04:12 AM
katelovespirate

ch 11 s up...

i got a little sidetracked working on the 'wrong decision, right reasons' one. ps, is a mistake to write 2 sparrabeth fics at the same time. i'm confusing myself. lol

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:44 PM
lovethemtigers

I'm loving your stories Kate...so full of j/e goodness....I'm very intrigued. You are such a good writer! Keep it coming!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:35 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I am going to get caught up on it this weekend. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of what you have.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:23 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

oh yay! you guys are lovely.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 12:07 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Beautiful so far, Kate. Keep it up.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:27 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

well ch 12 is up, pretty short but 13 is sure to follow pretty quick.

my other fic "wrong decision, right reasons", which i never really meant to continue, is totally ousting the "legends" one as far as popularity and reviews... which I know is annoying to some people cause i've completely changed both Jack and Lizzie's characters. lol. anyways, give "legends" some loving if you feel the urge.

thanks guys, xoxo

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 02:09 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Just lovely, Kate. I left a review.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 02:34 AM
katelovespirate

ah, you are the best ever! You are always so encouraging. Thank you! HUGS!! smile

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 03:10 AM
katelovespirate

well after a flipping month of laziness ch 13 is up. its short but 14 is almost done.

and ch 9 and 10 of my other fic, "wrong decision, right reasons" are up as well.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 03:56 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

W0o0o0o!! I didn't want to begin another Sparrabeth fic because i'm in the middle of a few right now....but I'm hearing way to may good things about ur stories Kate and I cant take it anymore! I shall start reading them 2day! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 09:36 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

smile Awe yay!! You will have to leave me tons of constructive criticism, then. HUGS!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 09:50 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Kate Kate Kate my dear Kate!!! Oh my word I am Loving your story dear!! I hope you haven't forsaken it and update soon!! I'm sooo anxious to know what happens!!! Pa-Pa-PaPlease Update SOON! angel

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 06:47 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

How's the story coming? I can't access fanfiction here at work so I'll have to wait. We all know you're busy, but we still look forward to it just the same!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:26 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WHat she said!
We know you're busy and we don't wanna be pushy but we just love it so much.
We're addicted

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:31 PM