KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Legends of the Pirate King

Legends of the Pirate King
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Now, I have something I can read when I am alive!

I left my review http://www.fanfiction.net/r/3954384/ on chapter 1 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3954384/1/Legends_of_the_Pirate_King : "Wow, that is the direction this needs to go and there it will, though. ;o"

That is what I have been looking for, fanfiction on Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as discussion, but this is just great!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:46 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Thanks guys! smile I think I'm up to Chapter 14 on this one. 15 is about half-written and will probably be up sometime this weekend. lots of good stuff coming up, as i was finally able to get the plot in a place where i can reunited Jack and Lizzie for more sparrabeth action, which has been sadly lacking for about 10 chapters now. at some point i ought to have someone beta this for me so i can put it up on livejournal. anyone interested? i know there's some inconsistencies and dead-ends on various plot threads... just let me know if you care to take a whack at it.

on my other angstier fic, i'm up to ch 11. this one is drawing to a close in a few chapters. it's been much more challenging to write but i am very happy with it thus far.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:54 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Oh yeah! That fic makes me wanna cry (in a very good way mind you) every time I read it. At one point I actually talked to my screen and went "Tell him you love him back god damn it!"
I'm now judging my own sanity

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 05:14 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

YAY Kate!!! I can't wait! I've been waiting patiently like a good little girl for your update!! lol...but I dont think I can wait much longer...lol!!

Oh and Tee....I've been questioning my own insanity since the minute I saw Jack and Lizzie on Rum Runners Island in COTBP all those 5 years ago!!! lol

Wow it's been 5 years that I've loved Sparrabeth!! Crazy!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:21 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

I'm working on 15 right now, Diva. Nearly done. smile

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:30 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

*starts jumping up and down with joy* You have no idea Kate!! I'm a big fan of your fic....so i really am trembling with excitment already!! lol

YAY!! Can't wait! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:49 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

right, its up.

smile

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 06:55 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I have to get caught up on it. I promise I'll read it, Kate. I love what I've read so for.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 07:01 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

GAH! I just read it. SO GOOD

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 07:49 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I should be able to read it all easily.. but I'm lost in music again, as I always am.. embarrasment and it isn't usually pop when I say that.. I should had finished it already..

O.K.. putting the book in front of me, again.

big grin This is quite the opportunity of a lifetime for me. big grin

(Sees something like a green flash, too..)

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 29th, 2008 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 08:16 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

well there you go. 16s up. rather short but hopefully enjoyable.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:44 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

*faints* I'm...speechless

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:37 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

16 is up already? You are so good with updates! 15 was great.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:00 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

*follows Tee and faints*

Ahhhhhhhh! Kate!!! It's soooo good! Eeek!!! Ahhhhhh! eek!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 03:30 AM
katelovespirate

17s been up for a while just in case you guys didnt know!

and... i've just finished the very last chapter of my other fic and it will be up soon. it's a happy ending and i almost never write those, so enjoy!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:01 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Now you have me worried because Legends of the Pirate King HAS to have a happy ending! You'll make so many of us cry uncontrollably if you don't! I've been so impressed with your writing. Any ideas for other ones after you finish these two?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 03:07 PM
katelovespirate

Yeah, I'm planning a massive joint Sparrabeth-of-doom project written by you, me, florencia, and Sally R. I havent told you all yet. wink

i need a break, actually. i get too involved in my stories. i would love to hear your opinion on the last segment of "decisions" which i just finished, Willo. I totally stole the ending from one of the fanfics we wrote, actually. it was just too great to leave moldering on a thread somewhere. the only difference was, no james and no mermaid. wink

as far as "legends", you will have to wait and see. that's really all i can say at this point. hehehe. big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:13 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Hmm, I will have to get on there. I understand about getting too involved. Sometimes the little one-shots I've written are all I can think about and I have to post them right there and then, and then there are times when I feel stupid for putting so much effort into someone else's characters when I could be creating more of my own.

Take a break when you need it, Kate. We'll all be waiting. I'll leave some comments on your stories when I get a chance.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 08:24 PM
katelovespirate

well it's good practice, anyways... haha. the interesting thing about fanfic is there's a constant pressure to have a cliffhanger at the end of every chapter, just to keep people interested. i have a very slow story-telling pace so it's been good to learn how to keep things moving a bit more.

thanks so much for the comments! I agree the last chapter went quickly, but i fiddled with it for some time and just couldn't seem to draw it out any longer without wallowing. haha.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:48 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's rather long, but good content. It seems you are afraid to get onto the hot stuff you want to get into. You have to find a point other than that it's about hot stuff if you want it to be a winner.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:12 AM