KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » new x-files movie

new x-files movie
Started by: nick_abramz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nick_abramz

Laugh new x-files movie

fiiiiiiinally. i've been waiting forever. it's about time they go through with it. hopefully it goes well so they put out some more.

i miss this show so damn much.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:02 PM
nick_abramz is currently offline Click here to Send nick_abramz a Private Message Find more posts by nick_abramz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

I am also a fan of the series. I have seen pictures from the new film and all I can say is Gillian Anderson looks gorgeous.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 03:30 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

I really like the tandem of Moulder and Scally their outrageous!a perfect match, I like the series but it's good to know that there's an upcoming movie of x-files.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:27 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You don't have any links to show us?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 01:44 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by regina414
I have seen pictures from the new film and all I can say is Gillian Anderson looks gorgeous.

I used to have the biggest crush on that ho, She is beautiful.

As cheesy as it was, i liked the first movie alot. I have been looking forward to the sequel for several years now. Glad to see that it is finally official.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 07:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Not the best quality (it was recorded at a convention), but still. Trailer!

I've been a big fan of the X-Files forever and it's really hard to believe it's been ten years since the first movie and six since the end of the series. Really, I can't wait for this.

From what I've read about it, it takes place 6 years after the end of the series and isn't following the series' mythology at all, but is rather a standalone story, more like the "monster of the week" episodes. Which is neat, it's been so long since the series ended that most people would be fuzzy on the mythos anyway.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 05:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah saw that video of clips put together weeks ago, can not wait for the full trailer.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 06:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

This was one of the best shows of tv back then. Scully was hot as hell. Too bad she hasnt appeared in anything else after that.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:33 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you missed the films she has appeared in...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 05:58 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

11 more days! Who else is counting them down???

I am just so happy that Mitch Pileggi is making a return as well....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 05:51 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh you bet I'm counting down.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 07:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was just forwarded an email by a friend that pointed out that Wal-Mart was selling the complete individual seasons (1-9) for 20 bucks each. I ordered 1-3 and when I get more money to spend on them I'll be getting more. I've been buying old episodes on VHS at second hand shops around the city, but at 20 bucks a season, I can't pass that up. (Now that I have 10 square feet of shelf space worth of VHS)

I was a hard core fan of this series until Mulder went awol and the T1000 took his place. (actually I thought it was loosing something for most of the season before that.) I have the movie on DVD and when this one comes out I'll buy it. I doubt I'll go to the theater to see it, but I'm certainly interested in buying it when it comes out on DVD. Plus, I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the studios are going to take a popular series and market them to us as big budget movies. It's not like there isn't a surplus of crap on television these days. Some times I think it's a conspiracy. Make crappy television and people will be so bored with it that they'll go and watch Paint Drying: The Movie. I believe the truth is out there.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 08:10 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

i can't wait to see this. big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:43 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks good this sequal wonder what the monster will look like.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 08:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Devil King
I was just forwarded an email by a friend that pointed out that Wal-Mart was selling the complete individual seasons (1-9) for 20 bucks each. I ordered 1-3 and when I get more money to spend on them I'll be getting more. I've been buying old episodes on VHS at second hand shops around the city, but at 20 bucks a season, I can't pass that up. (Now that I have 10 square feet of shelf space worth of VHS)

I was a hard core fan of this series until Mulder went awol and the T1000 took his place. (actually I thought it was loosing something for most of the season before that.) I have the movie on DVD and when this one comes out I'll buy it. I doubt I'll go to the theater to see it, but I'm certainly interested in buying it when it comes out on DVD. Plus, I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the studios are going to take a popular series and market them to us as big budget movies. It's not like there isn't a surplus of crap on television these days. Some times I think it's a conspiracy. Make crappy television and people will be so bored with it that they'll go and watch Paint Drying: The Movie. I believe the truth is out there.

Oh, crap. I think I need to go run to Walmart and try and complete my DVD collection - I have a couple of the seasons on DVD already because they sometimes have them on sale at Best Buy, but I really need to replace my VHSs as most of them were taped off the TV and thus aren't great quality.

And is there anyone who really liked the last two seasons? I don't know anyone who did.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 09:06 PM
melodia

I'd be quite stoked if William Gibson (Kill Switch episode) were in on the script.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 10:23 AM
melodia is currently offline Click here to Send melodia a Private Message Find more posts by melodia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nakama

Originally posted by Impediment
You don't have any links to show us?

yeah i guess it would be better if a like will be shown. So that we can see it....smile

Ai-ai Bad Influence Daw?
Marian Tinaob ni Angel
Charice Pempengco Greatest Achievement
The Famous and Funny Impersonators-Ai and Pokwang
Marian Umiyak at Nagmakaawa

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:24 PM
nakama is currently offline Click here to Send nakama a Private Message Find more posts by nakama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Well, it bombed didn't it?
Maybe X-Files will go away now.
(It's over, Duchovny. stick out tongue )

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 02:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The second movie was quite rubbish. And don't give me crap about coming out the same time as the Dark Knight!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:42 PM
starlock
Team Authority

I loved the movie...more than the first one... cool

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:20 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote