KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » new x-files movie

new x-files movie
Started by: nick_abramz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThatsNotMyName

More on the X Files

R.W. Goodwin..one of the co exec producers on X Files directed a movie called Alien Trespass. It's an ode to the 1950's, sci fi, horror films where a monster from outer space attacks a small town. Check out the website and trailer AlienTrespass. com

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 08:53 PM
ThatsNotMyName is currently offline Click here to Send ThatsNotMyName a Private Message Find more posts by ThatsNotMyName Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

starlock - Are you a long time fan of the series? I don't how an X-Files fan can like the second one more... it's basically a mediocre episode made into film length with better cinematography...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:48 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The weird thing about the new movie is that it simply wasn't x-files. There was almost nothing supernatural about it other than the light psychic aspect. It was nice seeing the dynamic between Mulder and Scully again, but the plot was disappointing to say the least.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
starlock - Are you a long time fan of the series? I don't how an X-Files fan can like the second one more... it's basically a mediocre episode made into film length with better cinematography...

I watched the show from the first episode to the last.....i dont know why i like the second one better...to me the second movie feeling more like an episode of the show...might have done the trick...there was a better feel to it....i dont mind movies without huge special effects....it just seemed like a better movie overall.......dont get me wrong...i liked the first movie smile

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 12:17 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just don't understand it though, compared to the series, the first one was everything X-Files, unlike the second like Backfire mentioned.

You are a disgrace to X-Files land stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 11:07 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mksimith2
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's your favorite X-Files episode?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:46 AM
mksimith2 is currently offline Click here to Send mksimith2 a Private Message Find more posts by mksimith2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koenig

Dreadful film, dribble all the way. M&S would have been better off investigating the Lock Ness Monster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 11:38 PM
Koenig is currently offline Click here to Send Koenig a Private Message Find more posts by Koenig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote