KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Jurassix Park RP

Jurassix Park RP
Started by: Swimming Bird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake moved away from the raptor and ran until he came up to a mercenary. "It's ok. That's Dusty. We trained the thing and now it loves humans.. as long as you feed him that is." With a hearty laugh he made his way over to Dusty with a steak.

TR was standing outside of the compounds fence. He touched his snout to it and snapped back. With a low growl he walked away back into the forest.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 12:39 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

knowing he would not be able to get up the steps, dusty peeked through the windows into the plane

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:03 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dusty, smelling TR, started trying to draw attention towards the fence, but made sure to keep his distance

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:07 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

TR stood up and pulled back slightly. With a thrust forward he forced out a load roar.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:15 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dusty, scared now, quickly hid in the crate he had come in. the other crate burst open. out climbed bonehead, a young triceratops. bonehead was prepared to fight TR to the death.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:27 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

TR stood glaring down at the Tri-Ceratops before he turned around and left them. The electric gate would not let them pass easily.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:33 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

bonehead laid down on the runway to catch up on some unfinished nappytime. dusty returned to the plane to greet the other humans. he then realised that in all the excitement, he hadn't gotten any food. he looked towards jake and the mercenairy, and started making the hungry noises again.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Indy took in the sight of 'Rusty'. "Interesting-"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 02:24 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((its DUSTY okay))
dusty continued making the sounds as he got closer to jack and the mercenairy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 03:59 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake continued to back away and started to slide his hand towards his back pocket. His sidearm was what he intended to grab if the creature got any closer. "Looks like it wants some food, and it's eyeing us.."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:09 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dusty stopped and sniffed the air. a worker had brought a steak out and was getting ready to throw it. dusty jumped in the air and caught it. he started ripping it into bite size chunks to eat. when he bent down his scarf became noticable.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:16 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Sorry))

Dr. Jones stepped out of the plane and made for 'Dusty'. He stopped short and he studied the creature. "What is he?" He asked.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:25 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dusty moved towards hardhead and laid down next to him to take a nap.he figured that they would get reaqquainted with the humans later.

((gettin off now, bye))

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:28 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((See'ya!))

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 05:08 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"There, you've seen some dinosaurs, you've heard the T-Rex, now let's get back onto the plane and go home..." Ian said walking down the steps of the plane slowly.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:59 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Your sarcastic negativism is always such a blessing..." Jake laughed and continued on into the overgrown facility.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 05:59 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dusty and hardhead were carted into the facility by multiple workers.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 06:30 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"We'll see how you can stay possitive, after visiting the Island..." Ian said slowly moving down towards the facility.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:45 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Grant peered around the facility following the group. 'This place is amazing none the less. To see a living breath dinosaur...something that died out so many years ago. I just need to find out...how.'

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:05 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Dr. Jones raised an eyebrow, "didnt read the news reports three years ago then." Indy then shifted his small suit case and followed the group towards the facility.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:08 AM